The Mansion - Fantasy - [open]

"I am intrigued why you decided to steal from such a place, knowing of its reputation. Unless of course you are unaware of it."

"What reputation? Is it haunted or something?" She laughed, shaking her head. "If it is, I don't believe in that stuff. I mean, there are logical explanations for everything." She smiled at him as she finished eating. Then she stood up, gulping down the rest of the wine. "Now, if no ones going to stop me, I think I'll head out. Nice to have met you Mr... You never did tell me your name! Well, have a good night, and get better security."
 
Chris looked from the hand up to the boy's face. Her new self was skeptical of this person, but it was her old self that finally made up their minds, throwing her body into his palm, clinging desperately to the grooves of his skin. She shut her eyes tight, hoping she could dispell the fear she was anticipating when he lifted her up.

"There, that's better," Cord laughed lightly as he lifted her. "Mut, you should hold onto her so she doesn't fall," he told his friend.

Mut grudgingly listened and held out his hand to steady her as they sat in Cord's palm. At that moment, there was a slight tremor that went through Cord's body that caused Mut to squeeze the woman's hand a little tighter so that she wouldn't fall. He looked warily up at Cord, silently asking him what the hell that was.

"Ah, I think the ground shook a little..." Cord explained with a chipper grin as he turned heel and headed back for the exit. Which was gone. "Well, that's inconvenient," he huffed.
 
"I am intrigued why you decided to steal from such a place, knowing of its reputation. Unless of course you are unaware of it."

"What reputation? Is it haunted or something?" She laughed, shaking her head. "If it is, I don't believe in that stuff. I mean, there are logical explanations for everything." She smiled at him as she finished eating. Then she stood up, gulping down the rest of the wine. "Now, if no ones going to stop me, I think I'll head out. Nice to have met you Mr... You never did tell me your name! Well, have a good night, and get better security."

The Butler smirked as he watches her shirt tighten a smidgen more against her expanding bosom. Knowing the Mansion she'd either level out at a fine DD or expand to a ludicrous size; the subtlety of growth would, if memory served, indicate the latter.

"Do you need to know my name to leave? Surely you can stay longer for a conversation, unless you are ready to take on The Manor."
 
"Do you need to know my name to leave? Surely you can stay longer for a conversation, unless you are ready to take on The Manor."

"Oh, I'm just curious why your avoiding the question of your name. Plus, I don't tend to linger in places I steal from. And what on earth do you mean? Taking on the Manor? It's just a building, like any other mansion I've robbed. I think I can find my way out, thank you."

She turned to leave, walking out of the room. "Have a nice evening." She waved goodbye and walked downstairs. Strangely though, it seemed to have changed. She went exactly where the exit should be, but there was none. "What the hell?"
 
Sebastian watches her leave shaking his head, taking a bite of bread from a plate that had just been brought into the room from a side door the moment she left.

As she wandered, the tightness of bosom against shirt would increase, perhaps even noticeably now.

She would find herself within a golden room, only the red carpet accentuating the huge statues of ancient warriors and the ornate ceiling depicting a heaven (not Heaven, for it was too bizarre to be that specific locale), a heaven complete with angels, demons and something other with tentacles and claws.
 
Claudia shook her head as she opened a door into another room. The top part of her dress was getting uncomfortably tight. She sighed, ignoring it. She looked around, taking in the beauty. She went up to one of the statues and touched it. She'd always loved art. "Hello? Anyone here?" She looked up at the ceiling, and was surprised. There were angels, but also demons and monsters. Creepy. She thought she aw something out of the corner of her eye. Movement. "I know you're in here."
 
The tightness in her dress would press more as her bosom, once slight, now excelled to that of a D rather than her original C. Only a single cup size, but more would be to come. As her dress pressed against her bosom though, the sensitivity would increase, the sensation a little too lovely for her precious skin.
 
"Hello? I'm not deaf or blind you know." She felt a presence behind her and pulled out her gun. A statue. How... That... It couldn't. She circled it nervously but ut didn't move. Safety off. That statue hadn't been there before. Something must have moved it. She turned around, ready for anything.
 
Another statue stood right behind her, a final breath emerging from it like a little trace of a memory. It touched her neck, and fell between her bosom which had grown to DD, inching towards the next cup size. Whatever bra she may have been wearing would be strained beyond belief now.

The golden eyes unfinished stared her down emptily.
 
God, her dress was killing her. It was starting to become somewhat painful. Then she felt it. Cold metal touching her neck. She spun around, gun raised, when suddenly the statue's hand dropped lower, in her dress between her breasts. No one was moving the statues. They were moving themselves. "Shit!"

This room was lined wall to wall with them. She shot one in the forehead and raced towards the door. Locked. She screamed, banging on it. She turned. Closer. She started picking the lock. She'd done this a million times but nothing worked. "Shit shit shit shit shit!"
 
The Statues were the personification of the Mansion's desire, especially as they all watches her bosom expanding behind that tight little dress. They inched closer now, scraping across the floor, sliding, arms outreached and groping at the air. One of them opened their mouth wide and sound - as though prerecorded - emerged from within: "Come closer?" Questioning, naive, lost.
 
"Come closer?"

Claudia had never felt more frightened in her life. She could handle a group of human attackers, but statues? This couldnt even be possible! "No, please don't," she said frightened, eyes wide. She seemed to have lost her gun when she fled. She began readying herself for a fight, and punched one of the statues.

Suddenly, she cried out, clutching her hand. Solid metal. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Not possible... It's a dream. Ill wake up and I'll be in my bed. Just wake up."
 
The statues all smile, the gold creaking as the corners of their mouths curl upwards. "Then you shall wake"...

***

The bedroom was luscious, well decorated, and full of Arabian artifacts (scimitars and carpets embroidered with obscure characters).

The thief would find herself within the fourposter, silken curtains draped over her and the walls in a grand tent of somniferousness.

Her bosom, she would note, would have filled to a H-Cup, to complete her image as buxom harem-girl, her attire having altered to pale strands of fabric and golden accoutrements.
 
Sebastian returned to the doorway, hands clasped behind in back, as he watched the table restocked with the beads and brochures from a variety of handmaidens and house-staff. He awaited more explorers...

[naturally, even with the people we have - which are awesome - if you want to explore the Mansion, you are more than welcome to]
 
"Then you shall wake"... Claudia suddenly fell to the ground and fainted. Her body lay limp as her eyes closed, seeing only smiling statues.

***

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, looking around her. Beautiful. Her thin fingers traced the lines on the sheets. Much nicer than the cot she slept on. She came from a large family and was the only one able to work. Every cent was used for food and utilities.

She looked down and gasped as she noticed her breasts. She had a small body, which emphasized her new breasts. Definitely a dream. What else could explain what was happening?

She touched her clothes curiously, the fine fabric soft and smooth. She looked like a slavegirl in an Arabian harem. Then the door opened, and she looked up at the man who entered
 
The man in the doorway wore a mask of cold iron, hiding his feature, his body dressed in long dark robes of a fabric indescribable. A scimitar was held to his back, gleaming like starfire. As he stepped into the room, closing the door, he knelt before the foot of the bed, placing the tip of the sword to the ground, head bowed.

"The Mansion chooses another." He didn't say those words, in said something harsh and blunt, a language from deserts. He kept his masked head bowed.

***

Sebastian sat in the study, sipping green tea, wondering if anyone else would come to the Mansion.
 
Tanya walked up to the massive door, curiosity overpowering her sense of duty as her interwst in the Mansion had caused her to veer from her drive to work. Seeing the majestic building in the distance had caused her to call in sick and turn onto the long, narrow drive. It seemed as though the very air beckoned her to this sight. she pulled off and parked. Now she stood just inside the entrance, examining the itwms on the table as she flipped through the brouchure.

(sorry I disappeared. Been busy with the baby. I believe it is safe to assume that my previous characters have become part of the mansion. lol.)
 
Shane had been driving down the road for what seemed like forever. There had been no other cars around for a while now. All of a sudden, the dash lights and gauges went haywire and his car began to slow by itself even with his foot pressed firmly on the gas. The car rolled enough for him to turn into this long driveway. He could see the expanse of a mansion laying at the end. He pulled out his cell and noticed that it too had lost all signal and power...the same as his car. "What the hell??" he said to himself.

With no other options, he exited his car and began walking the long driveway up to the door of the mansion. He proceeded up the steps and knocked on the door. No answer. He repeated this twice more. Still no answer. He reached down and turned thee handle, fully expecting it to be locked but instead the door swung slowly open. He cautiously stepped inside. "Hello?? Someone in here?I just need to use your telephone if I could please?"
 
Tanya looked up to see the man walk in. She watched as he looked around calling for a telephone. "I don't know that such conveniences are allowed," Tanya offered "From the looks of things we have to find our own way out." She waved the brochure around as if it explained everything. "Care to join me?"
 
It seems deserted. The rooms have a strange feel about them, as though you're not supposed to be there, like the mansion is telling you to leave. Cobwebs are forming in corners, but its only mild, not like its been like this for centuries.

There is a dictaphone left on the staircase though...
 
Shane steps further into the room away from the doorway and the door slowly close behind him. He spun around and looked at the door knowing he didn't touch it to swing it shut. "Hmmm. That's weird."

At the same instant, he heard a woman tell him such conveniences weren't allowed. He turned back and looked at her waving the brochures in the air and asking him to join her. He then looked past her and saw the contraption sitting on the old carpet of the stairs and he held up a finger to her telling her to wait. He walked towards the stairs and looked down and saw the dictaphone. "Well this ain't gonna help for shit. I can't call out to anybody on this."

He turned back to the woman who now held the brochures down by her side and was looking at him. He walked towards her. "Well I guess now maybe I will join you and we'll see if we can help each other out. My car and cell both just went crazy while I was driving down the road and now I'm here with you. Do you know anything extra about this place? Maybe there's a way to call out somewhere else in here?"
 
Tanya smiled slowly. "From what I gathered we have to find our own way out. No outside help." She shrugged. "What's wrong with one little adventure?" That being said, she led the way to a side door opening it and peering into the darkness beyond. "Coming?" she called over her shoulder.
 
Shane picked up one of the brochures and briefly thumbed through it. Not getting any real information from it. Just basically the rules of the house. He shrugged his shoulders at it and laid the brochure back onto the small table. When he looked up, Tanya had spoken and was walking across the room towards another door.

"Ahh. I guess you're right. One little adventure never hurt anybody huh?" He walked over behind her as she was opening the door and peered over her shoulder into the black nothingness that was through the door. "Right behind ya doll." The stepped though the door into the dark room and the door swung shut behind them.
 
The darkness blossomed around them like angry roses, ensnaring them in a sweet scent like leather.

For a while they'd only be able to make out vague shapes, like huge skyscrapers reaching up to touch curving structures that curled back to earth. The smell of leather would increase the deeper amongst the great towers they reached, eventually lost amongst them.

Only then, as their eyes adapted, would they realise all the towers were heels, and the structures women's shoes.
 
Claudia trembled as she looked at the man kneeling before the bed. "Who are you? Where am I? What's happening?" She looked around, fidgeting with the golden shackles of a slavegirl on her wrists and ankles. Suddenly, desire rushed through her body, and she began to slowly become a harem girl, not in body but also in mind. (Sorry for super long delay. Been very busy)
 
Back
Top