The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles uncontrolably* ..... isnt the one about 'bathroom use control' what they teach pregnant women? :devil: ;)

or just women generally as we get older! lol :devil:

subtleone said:
Be careful when you fill the list out. I did it with gusto as I have very few hard limits....just received a clout round the face 'cos apparently I'd put that at 3...blimey I thought I was on for a trip to the dentist, lol serves me right!!! Bless him *chuckles* He was testing me as he said he was surprised...but it didn't make him hold back on the power!
Guess its a case of be careful what you wish for!!! :eek:

well, we were a long way off that sort of thing. She couldn't understand how I could get pleasure from woman kneeling in a collar in front of me. So, I'll keep wishing for that. :eek:

All_in_the_mind said:
But if you sleep, you can't drink- though if you drink, you'll probably sleep. ;)

'sleep that knits the ravelled sleeve of care' yup, thats what I need.

That or a large scotch :D

minx1 said:
'sleep that knits the ravelled sleeve of care' yup, thats what I need.

That or a large scotch :D

"Or to sleep, perchance to dream..aye there's the rub"

Though mine is probably a large Vodka Martini (stirred, not shaken, with 99% Russian vodka straight from the freezer - not that I am picky or anything.) ;)

All_in_the_mind said:
"Or to sleep, perchance to dream..aye there's the rub"

Though mine is probably a large Vodka Martini (stirred, not shaken, with 99% Russian vodka straight from the freezer - not that I am picky or anything.) ;)

D'ya know, never had one. Sounds nice though mmmmm ;)

All_in_the_mind said:
well, we were a long way off that sort of thing. She couldn't understand how I could get pleasure from woman kneeling in a collar in front of me. So, I'll keep wishing for that. :eek:

I'm gonna have to wipe that image from me head or get myself in trouble tonight :devil: :nana:

Chantilyvamp said:
I'm gonna have to wipe that image from me head or get myself in trouble tonight :devil: :nana:

Go on then,....................get yourself in deep :devil: dare you, ;)

Hello Minx!, i hope you have been good, but in a bad bad way,

greetings All in the Mind,.........it often is lol

have a truly devilish wicked evening you lot,..........take care :rose: , and mind the thorns :catroar:

mickyp123 said:
Go on then,....................get yourself in deep :devil: dare you, ;)

Hello Minx!, i hope you have been good, but in a bad bad way,

greetings All in the Mind,.........it often is lol

have a truly devilish wicked evening you lot,..........take care :rose: , and mind the thorns :catroar:

Hey Micky :rose:

No my weekend sucks and not in a good way :rolleyes:

I have been good because I haven't had the chance to be bad!

how's you?

Sorry had to pop out just as I'd signed on...bet ya' didn't even miss me *chuckles* I see you've all been investigating the list...I had to Google a couple when I first read it!
All - Have you tried asking her to read some of the less 'harsh' stories on here? It may help her to understand what the attraction is..My collar is on order and I'm very excited about the prospect of kneeling at my Masters feet suitably attired. Tell her the kneeling is somewhat about the presentation of the sub, its a bit about feeling good about yourself and then making sure you present yourself with elegance and good posture (looking the best you can). A bit like *sharp intake of breath* a girl who knows she has a good body, going to the clubs in sexy clothes to make the best of herself. But you only have to please your Master so you don't need all the gubbins just to present yourself for him to admire....

not sure if that made sense...apologies I am a little distracted here :devil:

Chantilyvamp said:

Please don't on my account - I imagine that with that AV you are more than capable of getting yourself into trouble without any help from me!!

minx1 said:
D'ya know, never had one. Sounds nice though mmmmm ;)

It is - very pleasant, and the alchohol goes straight into the brain without any problems whatsoever.

Oh yes - a large olive should also be added for colour. :cool:

All_in_the_mind said:
It is - very pleasant, and the alchohol goes straight into the brain without any problems whatsoever.

Oh yes - a large olive should also be added for colour. :cool:

Mmmm love olives and of course that will kill two birds with one stone, providing me with one of the required five healthy foods for the day! :D

Well if tonights theme is Paul Simon I bagsy (ha ha back to childhood) The Boxer please, after my earlier experience!! *snicker*
He just sent me my list and sure enough I had face slapping at 3, I was going to try and explain that a slap hardly constitutes a thwack but I thought better of it :eek:

subtleone said:
Well if tonights theme is Paul Simon I bagsy (ha ha back to childhood) The Boxer please, after my earlier experience!! *snicker*
He just sent me my list and sure enough I had face slapping at 3, I was going to try and explain that a slap hardly constitutes a thwack but I thought better of it :eek:

Yeah lol. I like it, but its never been too hard and was usually accompanied by some gentle stroking to balance it out!

minx1 said:
Yeah lol. I like it, but its never been too hard and was usually accompanied by some gentle stroking to balance it out!

God wish i'd not thought about it.....I feel all hot and bothered now :devil:

subtleone said:
Sorry had to pop out just as I'd signed on...bet ya' didn't even miss me *chuckles* I see you've all been investigating the list...I had to Google a couple when I first read it!
All - Have you tried asking her to read some of the less 'harsh' stories on here? It may help her to understand what the attraction is..My collar is on order and I'm very excited about the prospect of kneeling at my Masters feet suitably attired. Tell her the kneeling is somewhat about the presentation of the sub, its a bit about feeling good about yourself and then making sure you present yourself with elegance and good posture (looking the best you can). A bit like *sharp intake of breath* a girl who knows she has a good body, going to the clubs in sexy clothes to make the best of herself. But you only have to please your Master so you don't need all the gubbins just to present yourself for him to admire....

not sure if that made sense...apologies I am a little distracted here :devil:

Well, I have shown her a series called "Educating Alex", and she frankly found it not to her taste. She felt it was all about the sex, (and rather extreme), and no affection etc.

As for the Kneeling bit - she just didn't understand how it could be considered arousing for either party, for any reason. And believe me - that was only one of the things that we disagreed on.

It was helpful, in that it helped to clarify what some of the differences were between us. But, we are talking, and she is being supportive to me in that she is encouraging me to go to some Munches etc. So, I'm off to explore over the next month.

Anyway, I'm sure I will be giving regular progress reports.

minx1 said:

Well, all I can say is my wife would shudder in horror at these comments and run a mile. She almost suggested that I was one step away from being a concentration camp guard for being remotely interested in lightly whipping a woman's breasts with a flogger. :p

On another tack - one site I looked at said that face slapping etc was usually advised against because of the risk of injury etc. :eek:

minx1 said:
Mmmm love olives and of course that will kill two birds with one stone, providing me with one of the required five healthy foods for the day! :D

That would be the olive stone I take it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back