Please sign this petition calling for a ban on 'Conversion Therapy'.

1sickbastard

Seriously?
It's a petition to the UN's World Health Organization calling for a ban on so-called 'gay conversion therapy'

Sign it here

Thank you.

It's a petition to the UN's World Health Organization calling for a ban on so-called 'gay conversion therapy'

Sign it here

Thank you.

Ah geez. I thought even the extreme religious whackos gave up on that some time ago.

Funds should be diverted to Bigotry Conversion Therapy.

Ah geez. I thought even the extreme religious whackos gave up on that some time ago.

Funds should be diverted to Bigotry Conversion Therapy.

And speaking of bigotry, if you ever want a thoroughly stupid opinion without consulting VetteMann or Pilot, check this out: http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

"AllOut.org is an online hard-liberal imperialist and globalist organisation which promotes Sexual Bolshevism around the world.[1] It was founded in November 2010 in New York City, United States.[2]

The main agenda of the organisation is to destroy the traditional values of all nations, by promoting homosexuality, transsexuality and others perversions,[1] its motto is "Equality, Everywhere."

The founder of the organisation and its CEO is Jeremy Heimans, a Jew brought up in Australia, but resident in New York City. It is associated with David Madden and the much wider globalist, rootless cosmopolitan Purpose Cabal.[3]

The Jewish leader of the organisation Heimans, has recieved backing from the Ford Foundation, the World Economic Forum and the World e-Government Forum.[4]

AllOut.org began to gain more public attention after Heimans and Madden launched high profile imperialist propaganda campaigns against the Russian people, following legislation enacted to protect children from perverts in St Petersburg.[5]

Aside from their attacks on the Russian people, they are known for bullying the people of Uganda, Cameroon, as well as other African, Eastern European and Middle Eastern countries."

See also

Freedom to Marry — a homosexual anti-family campaign by the Jew, Evan Wolfson
Truth Wins Out — a homosexual propaganda cell led by the Jew, Wayne Besen

I wonder who is funding this thing...

Wow - overwhelming response from our real life gay community here on Lit

Maybe they've already signed the petition or other petitions like it? I sign petitions all the time, and sometimes I feel if I get one more petition I might scream.

Well maybe or maybe if you do nothing and allow others to take the lead and allow pressure groups like this one to grab the headlines and influence people... then you get the governance you deserve. Given the number of LGBT who are still abused, oppressed and threatened for who they are, I find it harder to do nothing than sign another petition.

Back