A liberal college experiment.

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
Jack had volunteered for the co-ed dorms. It was a new experiment, pushed by feminists. If men and women are equal then there should be no problem with them living not just on the same floor, but in the same room.

Jack supported equal rights and all that jazz, but that wasn't the only reason he wanted to live with a girl. The truth was he wanted a sex partner. Not just a girlfriend, he'd had those, but someone to fuck, and fuck often. Jack was horny all the time, all the time, and he found he could only masturbate in the shower because he came by the gallon. Ok, maybe not a literal gallon, but damn it was alot. Most guys could cum into a tissue, Jack needed paper towels. Plural, as in two or three. In the shower he didn't need to use a towel, instead he just let it go down the drain.

In fact, his showers used to go, a nice wank, cleaning himself, another wank, clean his dick, and then he was done. For the last year his showers were getting longer and longer because he kept getting more and more stamina. He'd orgasm, slowly deflate and a minute or so later he'd be hard again. His father was yelling at him about taking too long in the shower and keeping the furnace running. Jack didn't know how to tell him what was going on.

This tended to turn off his girlfriends. The first handjob, maybe two or three in to the relationship and girls didn't want to deal with the mess. A couple of brave girls had decided to try to give him a blowjob, but that tended to be a relationship killer.

He was hoping with a girl sharing his room he'd be able to ease her in to what he wanted. A few weeks of walking around in just his boxers, maybe a few planned nude accidental encounters could get her curiosity up. If he could just get her acclimated to his libido then maybe he could finally get some relief. And maybe, finally, a girl would let him fuck her.

Worst case scenario, if she wasn't interested, the suite they were going to share had an attached bathroom, so at least he could get in a long shower everyday, with privacy.

Jack got his housing assignment from the orientation people and parked near his dorm. The Resident Assistant said that his roommate had already moved in so with a deep breath Jack shouldered a book bag and carried his luggage in one hand. He walked into the dorm and shortly found his room. The door was shut, so he knocked and said, "Anybody home?" before he opened the door.

-----------------

(OOC: Closed, for now)
 
Ooc: Many, many moons ago when I was but a lad I wrote this for a specific co-author with a cum fetish who never responded. Which is what it is. So I'm opening this up.

If interested plese PM me your first post. Oral is a must, I like vaginal and titty-fucks. It goes without saying you should love cum play and want to swallow that sticky-hot white stuff by the gallon. Light bondage is ok. I don't do scat, vore, heavy BDSM or anal.

Thanks!
 
The room was nearly perfect. Kimberly had barely moved in an hour ago. Her roommate had not yet arrived, so Kimberly got to choose which side she liked most. She divided the room in half and began to arrange her own side. She unpacked her luggage, moved the bed, organized the drawers, setup her desk, and even put on a little music. All the manual labor caused Kimberly to break a small sweat, so she stripped herself down to a small blue pair of shorts and white spaghetti strap tank. This was going to be her new home after all, why not get a little comfortable?

Kimberly was one of the strong feminist proponents behind the new coed dorms and rooms. Her advocation for the gender-equal housing paid off and now here she was taking resident up in the only dorm on campus trying out the shared living arrangements. Did she expect issues going into this? Absolutely. The men and women living so closely together would surely cause problems. But the issue at hand was working through those problems together rather than letting it distance them. Kimberly intended to live as comfortably as she could. This meant no shame in her living habits - whether it was with noise, hygiene, or even dressing a little more minimally as she currently was. Whoever she lived with might feel uncomfortable, but it was up to him to bring it up to her. To work it through with her. Cooperation was the core principle of this new experiment.

Kimberly was so lost in thought and busy with unpacking that she didn't hear the sound of the door opening over the music she was playing.
 
Jack's six foot frame filled the doorway. He wasn't heavily muscled, but he was fit,havin; been on his high school swim team. They weren't champions, but they did have fun. He was dressed in a t-shirt that was a tight fit, showing off his defined chest, which he was proud of. He words jeans, a loose fit. Skinny jeans were in, but frankly his hardware was too large for them to be anything but painful. He wore sneakers, a Walmart brand. He had a well trimmed beard and moustache, short, but full. He had never been carded after he grew the beard.

He stood in the doorway and took in the sight. Thin cotton spaghetti strap top, with her backlit by the window Jack could see the shape of her breasts through the opaque material. The tight fitting blue shorts left little to the imagination. This girl was damn attractive. He realized there was a grin on his face at about the same time he felt the blood rushing to a different part of his body. Loose jeans or no if he kept staring he was going to have a tent there soon .

"I'm Jack," he said as he stepped into the room. He was carrying two bookbags and dragging a suitcase behind him, all on one arm. He had to shift his weight to offer her his hand to shake.

"You must be Kimberly."

After shaking her hand, Jack let go of the suitcase, standing it upright. He tossed one bookbags on the empty bed and then walked to the empty desk and gently placed the other bag down. He turned, leaning against the wall and looked Kimberly in the eye. He held her gaze for a moment and then intentionally brought his eyes down her body and slowly back up, meeting her gaze with a smile.

"I like your outfit, you look great."

Jack felt his blood flowing and his penis filling with a bit of a jump. If she was looking Kimberly would see a bit of motion damn near halfway down his inner, left thigh.
 
"Excuse me, but my outfit isn't here for your viewing pleasure." Kimberly shot back at his comment instinctively. It was a habit she picked up at bars and parties for so often being groped and oogled by guys. In this case, Jack was definitely oogling her.

However, in this one situation, Kimberly was hardly at any moral high ground. She was eyeing him up just the same. When Jack made his presence in the room known, Kimberly's jaw nearly dropped. He was gorgeous! Fit and tall; even his face was attractive, bearded but trimmed and neat. At least Kimberly's roommate, whom she was going to see often for the next year, was good-looking - a big plus for her!

They were a stark contrast: the fit and tall man in comparison to the small and slender Kimberly. While Jack was six feet tall, Kimberly was only a tad taller than five feet. She was much thinner than him too. It was clear he worked out to maintain a toned figure from the outlines and edges of his muscles. Kimberly, on the other hand, relied on dieting and light exercise. She was thin, skinny even, but hardly had any muscles to compare to Jack's.

Kimberly brushed her dark shoulder length hair back and blushed as she was realizing her previous remark to be a little rude for first impressions.

"I'm sorry about that. Force of habit. Yes, I'm Kimberly. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Kimberly's tried her best to present a sincere smile. But couldn't keep her eyes off his body. She looked him up and down. She met his gaze and saw he was checking her out too... and then she saw his twitching and growing member by his thigh. Holy shit!

Kimberly turned away to avoid showing a big grin on his face. He was massive! Kimberly imagined the dirty possibilities before snapping out of it and realizing they had only just met.

Oh gosh how awkward... Kimberly thought. Then, she realized just why he was getting aroused. Kimberly, herself, was hardly wearing anything. So she quickly strode over to the closet and grabbed a jacket and draped herself over more modestly.

"Sorry, I'm just so used to living with other girls is all.." Kimberly finally said as she covered up and faced Jack.
 
Jack shook his head, a big smile on his face as Kimberly put on the jacket after staring at his package for half a minute. It wasn't going how he hoped, but then, he had always known her asking him to titty fuck her when he walked through the door was an unrealistic hope.

The cum would go everywhere. Everywhere.

That thought made Jack grin. Kim would only look sexier covered in his cum, or better, licking it up. And while that hadn't happened yet, things were going well. And he knew what he wanted to say that would hopefully get the coat off and maybe get her naked.

"I think I owe you an apology. I wasn't trying to come on to you as much as I was complimenting you. It takes alot of courage to dress so boldly. And yes, I find you attractive, and yes," Jack pointed directly at his cock, which was still trying to push through his jeans, "I had an involuntary physiological reaction."

Jack shrugged. "It happens. It's going to happen alot this year. You're a hot girl. I have a big libido. That's not going to change. But for the rest of the school year, this is your home. You shouldn't have to dress a certain way in your home. You should dress how you want to. You should dress to be comfortable. It's pretty warm in here, I can't imagine you put it on because you were cold. So if you put that coat on because you want it on, fine, but if not, then take it off."

Jack gave Kim a gentle smile. "Speaking of heat and being comfortable, is it alright with you if I strip down to my boxers? I need to unpack and I think I'll be working up a sweat."

And there it was, the first moment of truth. Would she take off the coat? Would she object to him going mostly naked? If he could get naked now, today, it would be a major victory in his campaign to turn this beautiful girl into his personal sex toy.
 
Jack was anything but subtle, as Kimberly thought. Whether or not he had the intention to get in her pants, Jack put no effort into hiding his impressive bulge from her. Granted... Kimberly didn't mind either.

"This is as much your home as mine. Dress however you please." Kimberly responded. "Just remember, I'm not here as eye candy for you to oogle."

Kimberly said this as she started to remove her jacket. The truth was she would have enjoyed if Jack stripped down a little more and she was sure he wouldn't have minded if she did as well. She was back in her shorts and tank - leaving little to the imagination. She could feel his eyes burning a hole through her 32D chest - assets she was quite proud of. Moreover, it was an act that brought a small tingle to the spot between her legs.

The next thing she did, Kimberly even pulled her shorts down and dropped it at her feet - revealing she wore a small black thong beneath. This was her home as well, and she better damn well get used to changing in front of another guy... and teasing him to absolute hardness. Kimberly enjoyed herself as she made sure to bend over as seductively as possible giving him a view of her ass. She searched through her things and slipped on a black skirt cutting off above the thigh.

"I'm going to go out with some girlfriends. Go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be back in a couple hours." Kimberly casually said as if she didn't just strip down right in front of him.

Kimberly opened the door and began stepping out. As she was halfway out the door, she stopped, turned her head around, stared Jack deep in his eyes, licked her lips seductively, and reached around and lifted the back of her skirt - flashing her ass at him.

Within a second, she was already out the door and closed it behind her - her heart racing as she comprehended the thrill from her own actions.
 
As Kim took off the jacket, Jack kicked off his sneakers and dropped his pants. He stepped out of his jeans and was now wearing a too tight T-shirt, white socks and a pair of loose boxers. His half hard penis was running down his left leg, the uncut head poking out of the pants leg even while he was standing up. He sat down at his desk chair and his boxers rode up, exposing inches of his shaft, as well as his thick, partially engorged head, covered in foreskin. Even now there was a big drop of pre-cum glistening as it threatened to fall from the tip if his penis.

Sitting gave Jack a much better view of Kim's ass and pantues as she bent over, putting her ass and pussy in his eye line as she rummaged around in her clothes. There was clearly wetness on that black thong. He could smell her sex and that made his dick throb, casting the droplet of pre-cum to the ground. Fuck, Jack wanted to push those panties aside and plunge deep inside her, but he knew he had to wait. You don't just walk into your dorm, talk to your roommate for two seconds then impale her with your dick meat.

She put on a barely there skirt, said something about her girlfriends and blew Jack a kiss with a flip of her skirt. Fuck, mentioning the girlfriends triggered a different erotic fantasy. Jack had the image of Kim, covered in his cum, licking cum off the face of another girl, covered in his cum. He shook his head and let that go.

Kim was gone. Jack was torn between jerking off and putting his crap away. He decided to unpack. He put his clothes in the dresser and put sheets on the bed. Then he took time to carefully set up his computer on his desk. When he was done he locked the dorm door, stripped, and headed into the shower. He got the water set right, leaned against the wall and started striking his behometh cock, nice and slow, as he thought about Kim, her perfect breasts and her beautiful panty clad pussy.

Eventually Jack came, then came again, imagining playing with Kim in public. At a movie theatre. A restaurant. On the roof of the dorm.

Jack came again, let the hot water flow over him, washed up and got dressed. He went out to explore the campus and maybe meet some cool people. Or, at the bare minimum, get something to eat at the cafeteria.
 
Last edited:
Hours had passed before Kimberly returned from meeting up with the rest of her friends. As it turned out, each of her friends lived in a regular all-girl dorm. Kimberly was the only one who elected to live in the new co-ed dorm rooms. As a result, each of the girls nearly interrogated Kimberly on her roommate. "Is he a creep?" "Is he disgusting?" "Is he a slob?" Kimberly replied "yes" to all of their questions but the truth was that she was too embarrassed to admit that she thought he was kinda hot - especially given how... hung he was...

Kimberly turned the key for the door and entered the room to find it empty. Jack had already unpacked, cleaned his side of the room, and left. Perfect. Kimberly sat down at her desk and opened up her laptop. She opened her browser and visited her... usual sites.

Within minutes, the room was filled with sounds of moans and slapping as the porno of a brunette getting pounded by a large man filled the room. Kimberly leaned back against her chair and had a pair of fingers buried within her own slit. She didn't bother to get naked, she just lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side and got to work. She moaned as she stared at the woman on the screen,

"Yess... fuck me... fuck me like a dirty slut..."

Kimberly closed her eyes and toyed with her clit. She imagined it was her getting used and pounded and filled. She grew closer and closer to an orgasm... until she heard the jingling of keys on the door.

Shit! Already?!

Kimberly slammed the lid of her laptop closed just as the door opened.
 
The dorm was starting to get loud. First night away from home for alot of the students. The guys and girls were hanging out, all thinking about hooking up. It was more obvious to an outsider looking in, like Jack.

Music was playing a little too loud in every dorm room as he walked through the hall. It wasn't too loud, but he had a feeling things were going to get wild later. That would probably stop when classes started. Jack considered joining them, but truthfully, he had enough socializing at dinner. Even if he wanted to join in, he smelled like he had just spent an hour in the gym, because he had just spent an hour in the gym. His physique was not an accident of nature. Jack had earned it the old fashioned way.

He hadn't brought a gym bag because it was his first time there and he was checking the campus gym out. He hadn't been sure if he was going to even work out when he headed over there. Once he saw the communal showers though, he knew he would rather shower in the privacy of his dorm. He didn't showcase the fact that he had a dick that would make a horse envious. It just led to gossip and more problems.

He got his keys out, fumbled with them for a minute before he unlocked the door. He stepped in as Kim slammed her laptop shut. Jack raised an eyebrow and looked at her inquisitively.

She was sweating, her exposed skin from her tank top and legs all seemed to shimmer. Her breathing was erratic. Not exactly labored, but not normal either. And then the smell hit. Sweat and sex. A familiar enough smell. No doubt Kim was jerking off. Or jilling off. Masturbation, by any other name, would smell as sweet.

Jack smiled. Good. He wanted a horny roommate. He decided to give her something for her spank bank. Did girls have spank banks? Whatever.

All of that observation had taken less then a minute. Jack stepped into the dorm room, shut and locked the door, then kicked off his shoes. Without a word he stripped off his shirt and tossed it in the hamper next to his dresser.

"I need a shower," he said as he undid his pants and pushed them down, along with his boxers. He stepped out of them, naked except for his socks. His dick was flacid, though already starting to grow now that he realized what was going on.

He stood, exposed, as he lifted one foot up, took off his sock, lifted the other foot up and took off his other sock, making his cock jump around quite a bit as he did so, putting on quite a show.

"The campus gym has communal showers," he said conversationally, as if it was perfectly normal to be bare ass naked, "and I really don't need the entire campus talking about my dick."

He turned to his dresser and got out a pair of boxers, then turned back to Kim.

"That sounds conceded, I know but you can see what I mean."

He gave her a chance to look for a moment before he said, "Sorry to interrupt. Go back to what you were doing."

Jack walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Fuck. That was arousing. He turned the water on and stood in it, trying to let the adrenaline and testosterone and whatever else was in his system die down a little.

After a few minutes he started scrubbing up.
 
Did he know?! Kimberly's heart was pounding. The adrenaline coursed through her. Her cheeks flushed and turned bright red. She looked at herself: sweaty, panting, disheveled. She couldn't be more obvious. Especially... with her two fingers still slick with her own juices. Damn.

Judging Jack's face, he knew. But he didn't say anything... he just... got naked. And good god was his cock gorgeous... huge... Kimberly felt herself dampen even more.

He said a few words but they didn't quite register with Kimberly's newfound obsession... she just stared at his manhood. Jack left and took a shower - snapping her out of her stare.

I need a drink... Kimberly thought as she grabbed her keys and jacket and started for the door... until a devious thought crossed her mind. She went back to her desk and opened up her laptop - playing the porn and filling the room with the sounds of filthy fucking...

Then... she dropped her own thong from below her skirt, picked it up, and set it dangling on her desk's chair before her computer.

Kimberly left the room to allow Jack the chance to see her surprise...
 
For the first time in a long time, Jack didn't jerk off in the shower. He figured he'd let Kim get a nice long look at his dick while it was fully erect, foreskin retracted, purple head engorged, thick, and proud.

She had been masturbating. No question there. The flushed face, the hastily shut laptop, the smell that filled the room. Fuck, her fingers were still glistening from her pussy juice. Definitely jilling off.

That was a turn on. And a step in the right direction. If she needed to cum everyday, then he could offer to help. He just had to find the right way to broach the subject. Girls could be pretty skittish about this sort of thing. Yeah, Kim had been pretty flirty when she had left earlier, but Jack had to talk her into being comfortable around him first. No, he had to find some way to bring it up, casually.

Or maybe be up front about it. Say something like, 'Hey, look, I know you were masturbating the other night when I walked in on you. It's cool, I masturbate too. We should both be able to masturbate here without freaking the other person out. So let's talk about it.'

Yeah, that could work. Casual, but honest.

Jack grinned as he shut the water off. He had his approach figured out. He was on his way to turning his roommate into his fuck buddy.

As soon as the water shut off Jack could hear the muffled sound of porn. If it was this loud muffled through the bathroom door, then Kim must have it blaring out there. If it wasn't such a loud night on the floor, the neighbors would probably be able to hear.

Jack dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He held it at the side so his erection was prominently making a tent in the towel. At the right moment he would drop the toowel and let her get a nice long look at his cock. Maybe right as she was on the verge of cumming.

Would she keep masturbating when he walked into the room?

Only one way to find out.

Jack opened the door and took a long stride into the room. Kim was no where in sight. Her computer was open and porn was blaring from the speakers. He walked over and found her panties dangling on the ar of her computer chair. He picked them up. They were mostly damp with streaks of girl cum on them.

That was a turn on.

He looked at the screen to see an asian girl getting a massive facial that splattered over her face and dripped down onto her tits and chest. The girl was grinning and started to lick the cum up, exclaiming how good it tasted. Jacck felt his cock throb and jump under the towel. This was the kind of porn she liked? Facials and cum eating? He checked the play list. Bukkake, cum dumpsters, facials, cream pies.

Jack blinked. He was rooming with a cum slut. A full on, cum hungry whore. He smiled. Sometimes fate was kind.

How to respond to this? His first thought was to fill a cup up with cum and leave it on her desk for her. No, not yet, too much. Soon.

Cum on her pillow? Stop, no cum. Not yet. Make her beg for it.

Nothing. The play was to do nothing. Make it seem like this was perfectly normal. Or, at least that he was perfectly fine with it.

Jack removed his towel and tossed it on his bed. He took her panties and rubbed them against his cockhead. There was a bit of pre-cum there, adding it to her panties. He hung them back up like they were when he walked in tfrom the bathroom. Jack turned, powered his desktop up and put on a pair of clean sweatpants. Just sweat pants. His chest was exposed and anyone looking at him could see the massive erection stuggling to get out of his pants.

Jack sat down at his computer and put his headphones on, blocking out the sounds of sex. He booted up his current favorite game and set up the programs that would record him playing. That was how he made his money, recording his gaming and putting it on the web. He had a few thousand subscribers, not enough to pay his way, but enough to make gaming his part time job.

It didn't take long before he was lost in his video game. When Kim got home he'd talk to her. Just talk. See what she was thinking, and tell her what he was thinking.

If he was lucky, he might get lucky.
 
Kimberly went out with her friends. Thrilled by her actions only minutes prior. She had let her roommate onto the fact that she herself enjoyed watching and masturbating to porn. Not regular lovey dovey porn either, but filthy hardcore porn. Then she left her panties for him in full view. What could he be doing with it now? Probably be jerking off with it or sniffing the essence of her womanhood for all she knew.

Kimberly shook at the excitement and found that she needed to calm her nerves. When she met up with her girlfriends, they quickly began to pour each other drinks and catch up on their time at the university. They shared stories of all the male pigs that would ogle them as they walked around, the guys that got unnecessarily frisky, rude comments thrown at them for being girls. As Kimberly and her friends had more drinks the conversations got more angry. How the girls hated some of the ways the guys treated them as sex objects. How some of them wished they could slap their smug faces if given the chance.

Kimberly grew ambivalent. Her roommate Jack was one of these kinds of guys. The guys that would ogle girls and dream about using them for sex. It was deplorable. But Kimberly couldn't help but feel so damn turned on by the thought of it. He was her roommate! Sex couldn't have been any more easy. At a moments beck and call she could have his dick buried in her mouth or his face pressed against her suit. It was even more infuriating that Kimberly hated the thought of being objectified but loved the idea so much as well...

When it was finally time to return home, Kimberly was already stumbling from the alcohol. She made it back to the room and struggled to unlock the door with her uncoordinated movements. When she came inside she already felt a boiling anger at Jack for no real apparent reason. She just hated how damn oblivious he was to all the damage he causes for being so oblivious.

When Kimberly saw him shirtless on his computer with his raging erection however, all her anger melted away. She felt... almost hungry. A heat built up behind her pantyless skirt. Kimberly did nothing but crash into bed. She saw her thing still hanging on her chair but with a distinct spot of precum on it. Kimberly smiled.
 
He was lost in the world of online first person shooters. Running and gunning to the right position. Clearing the rooms, smooth and methodical. Clear the whole room, move on. Don't expose yourself to the enemy any more than you had to. Quick, aimed shots. One shot, one kill. Talk to your team. Short, quick communications. Name the location you're taking. Announce enemies as you spot them. Call for back up when needed.

It was never needed. Jack was one of the top 20% players in the world. It may not sound like much but there were millions upon millions of players. Most of the guys in his clans were special forces. In the virtual world he kept pace with those guys. Probably not in real life.

He had two feeds going. One of his game, one of a webcam looking at his face, recording everything he said. On his second monitor he had the video displaying, as well as text comments from his subscribers as he live streamed the game.

Despite all that he could still hear the sounds of hardcore, wanton, cum-laden sex leaking through his headphones. Fuck. Kim was really a slut. Whenever he wasn't in the game his mind was filled with images of him using her, over and over again. Railing her with his cock, pounding that pussy, her tits, her mouth. Letting the girl worship his cock with her tongue and her tits. Covering his sex-crazed roommate with his cum, her face, her tits, her pussy, and watching her slurp it all up, after she cleaned her Master's cock like a good little cum slut.

Jack didn't hear the door open. Between his game and the porn the door just didn't make enough noise. He didn't know she was in the room until she flopped on the bed. He felt her more than heard her. The room shook slightly when she landed. It was enough to get his attention. Jack glanced to the side and saw his buxom roommate splayed out on her bed. He also saw the door was wide open.

The dormitory was still quite loud as everyone was partying for their first day at college, or back at college. Still, anyone walking by would hear the porn, see the drunken girl and the half naked, highly aroused man with the over large tent in his sweatpants and jump to their own conclusions.

"Sorry guys," Jack said to his teammates, "Real Life, gotta go."

He dropped out of the game, took off the headphones and walked over to the door. One of the other girls on the hall was walking towards Jack and Kim's room with a concerned look on her face. Jack gave her a smile and a wave and shut the door, locking it, before the girl got too close. Fuck, that was close. How was he supposed to explain that his female roommate was a drunken slut who liked gonzo, bukkake porn? He wasn't going to explain that, just enjoy it. Often, he hoped.

What he didn't realize was that his webcam was angled in such a way that his subscribers could now see Kim on the bed.

Jack walked over to his roommate and knelt down on the floor next to her bed.

"Hey Kim," he said gently, "You okay?"

He put his hand on the small of her back and leaned in, bringing his lips to her ear. When he spoke again it was a deep bass, but a hushed deep bass. A rumbling whisper for Kim's ears only.

"And by okay, cum slut, I mean can you give consent? I've seen your porn, fuckmeat. I know what your fantasies are. You want to be used. You want to be fucked. You want to suck dick. You want cum all over your body. You want to slurp it all up. Deep down inside you are a cum hungry whore looking for a master. You can say what you want about feminism and equality, but we both know you took this room to get fucked, to worship a cock, to serve as a sex slave."

He waited to see her reaction. Jack wasn't sure how drunk Kim was. Her sobriety may influence her response.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top