The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, yeah... Time to call it a night before Molly wacks me with her broom! ;)

Breathes calmer now.

Okay, now what's new, folks? Warning y'all that I'm cumming out in the state of Nature to....always have been one for the natural order of things. (Prone to lecture on the subject, given the chance.)

Pouring myself a Crown. :D

Anyone want some orange juice? *pours himself a glass and drinks it down before heading off to get ready and go to work*

Well thank you kindly, both.
which reminds me, I've not had my Orange juice today.

It goes nicely with the Vodka

Well, we opened the pond today! Got the raft anchored in the middle, the fresh sand graded in and the cabanas set up.

The top foot of water was okay, but a foot or two down it was still cold enough to freeze the nuts off of Bear's white cousins!

VM: You'd dig the new & WAY cool ultrasonic algae killer I put in! It wiped out 95% of the algae in our 3+ acre pond. SERIOUSLY neat. We'll have clear water all summer!

Well, we opened the pond today! Got the raft anchored in the middle, the fresh sand graded in and the cabanas set up.

The top foot of water was okay, but a foot or two down it was still cold enough to freeze the nuts off of Bear's white cousins!

VM: You'd dig the new & WAY cool ultrasonic algae killer I put in! It wiped out 95% of the algae in our 3+ acre pond. SERIOUSLY neat. We'll have clear water all summer!
Nice! If I ever want to enjoy a view of a body of water, I just walk three blocks south and I get to enjoy the view of Mirror Lake in the middle of the park (and it's huge - makes for a good exercise to go on the trail around the lake!).

News from the Nursery:

This little one surfaced on the 'net and was sent to me.
I think it's cute.

Attachments

• baby dragon 1.jpg
    baby dragon 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 31

I'm so coming to your house this summer.

Oooo, clear water. Dry flies and 6X leaders for bluegill. What fun!

1aaf148bf788b105344fb9843a96c145.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back