What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an art display at the MONA in Hobart (Tasmania) that is pretty much a wall of vaginae.

The unintended humour of it has me sitting here giggling like a smutty kid.

Things are moving forward.

I decided it makes me smile, because the other option is it makes me hyperventilate in terror and I don't like that.

When I looked out of the window early this morning, I noticed a snail on the roof of my car.

When I came to get into the car a couple of hours later, it had wended its way down towards the engine.

Was it trying to re-enact Turbo?? :D

When I looked out of the window early this morning, I noticed a snail on the roof of my car.

When I came to get into the car a couple of hours later, it had wended its way down towards the engine.

Was it trying to re-enact Turbo?? :D

Your response makes me smile!:)

A bruise earned, like deep sleep after hard labor, is beautiful.

Also, cool looking, so please send all photos to me forthwith, with all due haste, etc. etc.

Got up this morning and checked my bruises, they're that gross shade of yellow/green/grey. I love getting them, and how the feeling is a titillating reminder for days but bruises are gross looking.
Before it's gone, I bent around and snapped a couple pics. Not an easy task taking a picture of one's own ass. I think I need to take up yoga.
Then I realized, photobucket will surely pull this. I've already had pics pulled. Hmmmm

My big bruise is just in the place where the seatbelt rests across my shoulder. It makes for ouchy, but lovely, driving :)
It is still a very angry red, the purple hasn't come through yet. This one will be days of enjoyment :)

The gentle breeze and cool weather. Even if its still in the 80s, this is what fall feels like for me. I'm excited for cold weather. :)

the truly ridiculous lyrics to Paul Simon's "If you be my bodyguard'

and the sublime music clip to "Don't worry, be happy"

Seeing S. free from pain (almost), at very long last.
*deep sigh*
*deep breath*

:heart:

there will be sleeping in the shire tonight...

*deep sigh*
*deep breath*

:heart: :kiss: :rose:

awesome sauce!!

and reading about other people's bruises is making me smile too.
even if a little wistfully.

I got the call! I got the call! I got the call!

I get to go back to doing what I love... Please let me still be as good as I used to be.

I'd started getting pain in my right knee and hip when I ran, so I've been forced to rest it for a few weeks.

But today I couldn't stand the inactivity any longer, strapped my knee up and went for it. Half an hour later, I am out of breath, sweaty, but with an unconcerned and painless leg joint :D Yippee!!

Got up this morning and checked my bruises, they're that gross shade of yellow/green/grey. I love getting them, and how the feeling is a titillating reminder for days but bruises are gross looking.
Before it's gone, I bent around and snapped a couple pics. Not an easy task taking a picture of one's own ass. I think I need to take up yoga.
Then I realized, photobucket will surely pull this. I've already had pics pulled. Hmmmm

I got those bruise....
I got those, bruise, yeah...
I got those lowdown, yellow/green/grey Photobucket bruise...

*deep sigh*
*deep breath*

:rose:

I got the call! I got the call! I got the call!

I get to go back to doing what I love... Please let me still be as good as I used to be.

Sometimes things just work out. I learned that from watching romantic comedies.

Congrats.

An unexpectedly beautiful night dream that has left me daydreaming. :)

3 a.m. is what you make it.

Sleeping in, and then slowly waking up realizing I am remarkably sore from lots and lots of dancing last night.

Getting up and having a bagel and cream cheese from my favorite bagel place.

Now, generally feeling full and warm bellied, knowing I have nothing on my have to list today. This is one Sunday I plan on sipping slowly from a bendy straw on a hammock.

*sigh*

Happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back