Diy Joi

I cannot see why it wouldn't be valid. I enjoy quite detailed direction at times both for what I am to do to myself and for how I am to proceed to please.
In real life I have indulged in this (and vice versa- whatever it's called M instructing F) and it's been great fun, either as an act in itself or as part of foreplay.
But I can't be inspired by the idea of it being done remotely (isn't that what imagination is for?) as someone said previously I'd like both parties to have a personal involvement in it

Curious again! Now I know what Joi means is there an equivalent expression for M-F or F-F instructions?

I haven't come across a female equivalent except on Lit's audio stories and they are really worth listening to!!!

CB radio! When I was about 15 (40 years ago), my grandpa had one. Me and my cousins would get on it and try to talk all sexy. Thank goodness that was our only technology in the olden days.

smhrothlmao :rolleyes:

As to jerk off instructions - is this something guys really want or is it more about watch me stroke on cam?? (serious question)

yolo!

as for joi...i will follow them on or off cam..good instructions for me are jist a fun way to make jo more of a challenge and pleasurable. part has to do with the control aspect though. but anyway, i would hope any report or feedback provided would please the person providing the joi.

as for joi...i will follow them on or off cam..good instructions for me are jist a fun way to make jo more of a challenge and pleasurable. part has to do with the control aspect though. but anyway, i would hope any report or feedback provided would please the person providing the joi.

That's a good perspective. Thanks for answering.

Back