Anonymous Secrets Thread

Female, No age - My girlfriend sends me audio she's taped of her while she's fucking and I flick the bean while I listen to it. I like it best when they go at it doggy style because that's when she moans the most.
Nice to have such a good, kind, sharing friend. You are fortunate. Can I come over for a listen some time?

Female - no age- ever since I lost weight I feel much ore secure in who I am. I try to find ways to let guys look down my shirt or up my skirt in public. It really turns me on.
Being secure in one's self is a terrific feeling. Send me a PM if you'd like to experiment with ways to let guys peek. I will provide unbiased opinions of your blouse, skirt, or what-have-you in your wardrobe and let you practice revealing techniques while I play the Unspecting Stranger for you. :)

Male- When my older sister leaves the door cracked open when she showers I watch her as much as I can. When she's done, I smell the towel she used.

I dream of touching her.
This is a popular dream. See Literotica's tons of stories on the subject. Making it reality is a tricky proposition. If she screams, "WHAT in the HELL are you DOing?" you'll have damaged a family relationship for life. If she's in favor of it but not very good at it, you've spoiled the fantasy.

Likely best just to give her innocent hugs. tell her you love her, avoid teasing and fighting with her, and masturbate thinking about her. Maybe even write down the fantasies and publish the stories so we can all read and enjoy!

Male - 23 - I used to watch my sister through a crack when she changed for the swimming pool. I would get so turned on. I thought I was the only one, then I read the guy that posted about seeing his sister in the shower.

It was so hot spying on her like that. It makes me wonder if other people have the same feelings.
Yes. Yes we do have the same feelings and I for one don't even have a sister. The incest theme is a strong one. The voyeur theme is a strong one. If your sister would go skinny-dip with you, would you lose interest in the open display of anatomy? Is the spying the hot part? Think about it, then write it up for Literoticans to read and enjoy!!

Female - 45 - When I'm having a bad day at work, I go take my panties off in the bathroom and put them in my purse. Then every person I pass I think "There's nothing between them and my pussy but my thin little skirt" and I wonder what they would do if they knew.
I'm looking for a new job. My current boss barks orders and has no real people skills. I could work shoulder-to-shoulder with you to lighten the load, reduce your bad day frequency by telling silly Knock-Knock jokes to cheer you, and tell you EXACTLY what I would be thinking if I knew you weren't wearing panties. Or you could imagine the co-worker's reactions, jot them down in fantasy form, and publish them on Literotica for other's to... read and... enjoy. Huh. I keep getting deja vu, the odd feeling that I've said or done something before.

Weird.

Nice to have such a good, kind, sharing friend. You are fortunate. Can I come over for a listen some time?

Being secure in one's self is a terrific feeling. Send me a PM if you'd like to experiment with ways to let guys peek. I will provide unbiased opinions of your blouse, skirt, or what-have-you in your wardrobe and let you practice revealing techniques while I play the Unspecting Stranger for you. :)

This is a popular dream. See Literotica's tons of stories on the subject. Making it reality is a tricky proposition. If she screams, "WHAT in the HELL are you DOing?" you'll have damaged a family relationship for life. If she's in favor of it but not very good at it, you've spoiled the fantasy.

Likely best just to give her innocent hugs. tell her you love her, avoid teasing and fighting with her, and masturbate thinking about her. Maybe even write down the fantasies and publish the stories so we can all read and enjoy!

Yes. Yes we do have the same feelings and I for one don't even have a sister. The incest theme is a strong one. The voyeur theme is a strong one. If your sister would go skinny-dip with you, would you lose interest in the open display of anatomy? Is the spying the hot part? Think about it, then write it up for Literoticans to read and enjoy!!

I'm looking for a new job. My current boss barks orders and has no real people skills. I could work shoulder-to-shoulder with you to lighten the load, reduce your bad day frequency by telling silly Knock-Knock jokes to cheer you, and tell you EXACTLY what I would be thinking if I knew you weren't wearing panties. Or you could imagine the co-worker's reactions, jot them down in fantasy form, and publish them on Literotica for other's to... read and... enjoy. Huh. I keep getting deja vu, the odd feeling that I've said or done something before.

Weird.

Welcome aboard Aaron. Thanks for contributing.

Female, No age - My girlfriend sends me audio she's taped of her while she's fucking and I flick the bean while I listen to it. I like it best when they go at it doggy style because that's when she moans the most.

Female - no age- ever since I lost weight I feel much ore secure in who I am. I try to find ways to let guys look down my shirt or up my skirt in public. It really turns me on.

Male- When my older sister leaves the door cracked open when she showers I watch her as much as I can. When she's done, I smell the towel she used.

I dream of touching her.

Male - 23 - I used to watch my sister through a crack when she changed for the swimming pool. I would get so turned on. I thought I was the only one, then I read the guy that posted about seeing his sister in the shower.

It was so hot spying on her like that. It makes me wonder if other people have the same feelings.

Female - 45 - When I'm having a bad day at work, I go take my panties off in the bathroom and put them in my purse. Then every person I pass I think "There's nothing between them and my pussy but my thin little skirt" and I wonder what they would do if they knew.

Weird.

Deja Vu???

Okay. That was freaky. The first time I tried to post I got an error message that the page wasn't available. "Try again later" it told me. It shoulda told me something else.

Welcome back!

I can't tell you how glad I am that you are back and this thread is being revived. This is still the best thread I've come across since being on Lit. Just pace yourself and have fun

Okay. That was freaky. The first time I tried to post I got an error message that the page wasn't available. "Try again later" it told me. It shoulda told me something else.

Don;t worry about it. This is an easy thread.

I try to keep the tight asses who care about such things out.

I can't tell you how glad I am that you are back and this thread is being revived. This is still the best thread I've come across since being on Lit. Just pace yourself and have fun

Well thank you Dee. It's nice to get such a warm welcome and I'm glad you enjoy the thread.

You know, you can send in a secret. That would be awesome.

Female - 28 - To the woman that doesn't wear panties when she has a bad day: I never wear them at work! It makes me feel powerful.

I usually don't comment on confessions, but please stop doing this.

Male - 51 - When I get to work early I jack it in the bathroom then go to the break room and rub some cum inside all the coffee mugs.

Male - 51 - When I get to work early I jack it in the bathroom then go to the break room and rub some cum inside all the coffee mugs.
Ohhhhh my god that is truely disgusting eeewwwwwwwwww

This is precisely the reason that when I worked in an office, not only did I have my own coffee cup, but I locked it up at night. Ewwwww

Maybe that's why the coffee is bitter? :p

P'raps from Robert Blake's TV show's theme song: keep your eye on the sparrow? Or the expression that God notes the fall of the sparrow? Or it's like a sparrow in size, in color, and in sound when it chirps?

Fun theories ;)

Actually, I know this one. It was a euphemism popular in Victorian erotica. I've come across it several times.

And thanks for clarifying that!

Was about to start a google campaign, you might just have saved me an hour :D

This is precisely the reason that when I worked in an office, not only did I have my own coffee cup, but I locked it up at night. Ewwwww

Maybe that's why the coffee is bitter? :p

Yeah, I'm pretty skived out.

Yeah and this is why I bring my own coffee in my own mug and take it home.

A friend of a friend was a guard in a prison and each coffee drinking guard was getting progressively sicker and sicker. It turns out that the trustee who made the urn of coffee for the guards would pee in the urn each and every morning.

Yeah....no.

Yeah and this is why I bring my own coffee in my own mug and take it home.

A friend of a friend was a guard in a prison and each coffee drinking guard was getting progressively sicker and sicker. It turns out that the trustee who made the urn of coffee for the guards would pee in the urn each and every morning.

And of course we know stuff like this happens in restaurants also.

Female 40, I was having sex with my boyfriend at the time, and did not realize that my brother and his friend were watching through a break in the window. One day, my brother and his friend started "acting" out what they had seen, and laughing, joking about it. When I realized what had happened, I got very angry. I don't think I've ever forgive him for his insensitivity.

My husband and I worked at a restaurant together for years... Yeah. Don't send your food back. Certainly don't do it and act like an ass. The movie Waiting could have been filmed where we worked... Oh the stories!!

The two or three times I have had to send something back, and I had no choice, I handed the waitress a tip and asked her to give it to the person remaking my order and thank them for the trouble.

Expensive, but safer that way.

maybe...

No secret just popped in to perv on Kat's AV. :D
Hi Kat. :kiss:

Hey sparky!! How's it hangin? ;)

The two or three times I have had to send something back, and I had no choice, I handed the waitress a tip and asked her to give it to the person remaking my order and thank them for the trouble.

Expensive, but safer that way.

maybe...

I would highly recommend that!!

Back