Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

The loud ringing of her house phone slowly pulled Cass from her slumber. She wondered who in the world would be calling her this early on her day off. Her eyes slowly parted and she glanced at the bedside clock, noticing it read 11:23 am. That seemed the be the longest she had slept on her day off in a long time.

Groaning she started to reach for the phone, leaning toward the bedside table where it was sitting. A heavy arm around her stopped her movement and she quickly glanced back, having forgotten about the night before for a moment. A soft smile slipped on her lips at the sight of Gary's sleeping form, bringing back the memories of the night before, along with the aches of her worn out body. Her hand reached for his arm, pushing it down a bit so she could reach for the phone.

Just as her fingers wrapped around it, the phone stopped ringing. "Ugh," Cass groaned out, but still picked the handset up anyway to see who it was, since they obviously didn't want to leave a message, much less let it ring long enough for her voice mail to pick it up. As she drew it to her fuzzy vision it started to ring again. She ignored trying to read the readout and answered it, her voice rough from the night before, "Hello?"

The voice on the other end of the phone belonged to her captain and by the sound of it he wasn't happy in the least, "Blake, what the hell were you thinking? Why am I just now finding out that you spent our informant's money on a man...what?" Cass heard him talking to someone in the background before he came back on the phone, "A male slave...what the fuck ever....bring your ass down here this instant and bring him with you. We have questions for him. This is going to cost you Blake, big time!" With that the phone went completely dead in her hand. She rested the handset against her forehead and closed her eyes, this was so not good. Her captain rarely ever cussed, so when he did he was at the ropes end and she was the one dangling from it.

She turned and Gary was gone. Her eyes searched the room but he wasn't anywhere to be found. She groaned again and slowly slipped from bed, replacing the handset back in the cradle. She was going to have to take him in and that started to bug her. Cass was the one that saved him, she was the one that was willing to take care of him. Yes she intended to use him as a witness against this, but after talking with him and spending time with him, it probably wasn't the wisest idea. More than likely Gary would just clam up and hate her for putting him through this.

As she moved to grab her robe she caught sight of her body in the full length mirror. She gasped at the sight and stopped what she was doing to move toward the reflection. On each of her hips were small round bruises, spanned out to the size of....well the size of Gary's hands. On her right thigh was another bruise forming, again small spots that reminded her of where his fingers dug into her flesh. She slowly turned in the mirror to see what else was there, but the only thing she found was the thumb imprints on the back of her hips. Turning back to the front she ran her fingers over the marks just as she heard Gary come back through the door. Her fingers didn't stop as her head turned to him.

He was dressed in the robe and the blanket once again and at first she looked at him curiously, but then realized that maybe her captain was actually louder and that wasn't her imagination. She turned toward him and watched as his eyes drifted down to where her fingers were. The shock was quite evident on his face before it turned to something else she couldn't quite place. The sight of him dressed as he was last night brought her to him and her own hand reached out to him, "I'm fine Gary. I don't mind them at all, in fact seeing them reminds me of last night and I wouldn't change that for anything."

Running her hand down his arm, she laced her fingers with his as she rose up on her toes to give him a kiss. "We need to shower though and maybe we can find something better than this robe for you. If anything we can stop on the way to grab something for you to wear." She turned to head into the bathroom trying not to let it show that it was bugging her even more, the thought of taking him into headquarters. If her captain was pissed at her, he was going to take it out on both of them and Cass might take it for herself, but she couldn't put Gary through that.

She turned on the shower and stepped inside with her thoughts, sighing softly at the warm water that washed over her aching body, but an ache she was loving.
 
Last edited:
The loud ringing of Cass' phone pulled Gary out of his deep sleep. He woke immediately with it, but didn't open his eyes and didn't move, an action that had taken him a fair bit of time to perfect. He wasn't sure if Cass wanted him to wake her, even for that. He felt her start to move, impeded by his arm, before feeling her turn. When her hand made to push arm down until his hand rested on her thigh. He didn't make any attempt to stop her, but did finally open his eyes as he heard her groan before eventually speaking into the telephone.

The volume of the voice on the phone told Gary all he needed to know, and even as the man continued to scream at Cass, Gary carefully removed himself from the bed, trying not to disturb Cass, lest she get into even more trouble over him. He walked out the door of the bedroom and headed back towards the kitchen, grabbing the clothes she'd provided for him slipping them back on as he headed back towards her bedroom. he was just finishing pulling the robe over his shoulders when he entered the room and saw Cass standing in front of the mirror.

When Cass turned towards him, Gary's gaze dropped to where her hand was. His mouth opened in shock at what he saw, for he knew it was in fact him that had marred her body so. He forced himself to focus, closing his mouth as he stepped forward to apologize. He heard heard Cass' words though, and saw her hand reaching out to him, and he made no move to stop it from sliding down his arm until it found it's fingers and laced with his own. He saw her leaning up towards him, and he inclined his head so he could meet her brief kiss before letting her step away and speak. He simply nodded at her words, letting his hand stay in hers as she led him towards the bathroom.

Gary's blue gaze followed Cass' motions as he undressed once more. He'd watched her step into the shower, and once he was naked once more, he stepped in behind her, moving to wrap his arms around her stomach, holding her close. "Despite your words Cass, I am still sorry for hurting you so. I have never let myself lose control like that...and this is probably why." Gary fell silent, letting his closed lips fall to kiss her shoulder.

Though Gary had only heard but a fraction of what the man on the phone had said, Gary had a feeling that he knew what was going to happen next. Cass was likely going to have to give him up, and he would truly be missing her when he was in the hands and at the mercy of another one of the sadists that he was far too used to.
 
Last edited:
As Gary's arms moved around her, Cass' eyes closed and she melted back against him. She heard his words, but to her there wasn't anything to apologize for, she wanted it just as much as he did. She turned her head a bit, her eyes fluttering open as her fingers moved over his arms that were around her, "Gary, don't ever apologize for something I wanted too. I would not change what happened between us, I would not want to change the fact you lost control...I wanted it too and you gave me exact what I wanted. From what you have told me that is what you have been taught to do isn't it? Give your Mistress what she wants?"

Cass was reaching, but she did recall Gary explaining the dynamics to the relationships he had been in, in the past and it did fit, in a way with what happened last night. Cass had made no mention of stopping or slowing down, in fact, she wanted it just like it had happened. Just thinking about it was making her body tingle even though it ached from the night before. She kissed Gary's cheek as his lips pressed her shoulder, showing him that there wasn't anything she would have changed about the night before. The more she thought on it though the more her body came alive and she knew even though she wanted it again they really needed to get down to headquarters.

Even knowing that though she let her lips linger on his cheek, felt her body pressing closer to his. He was so different from every other guy she had gone out with, he was strong, but in such a way that he gave up that strength to her wants and desires. It was truly amazing to see this massive man give in to her desires, even though she was the kind of person to make sure he was enjoying himself as well. Cass knew she had a lot to learn still about Gary's life, this life he chose to live, but she could already see the dedication to it, the enjoyment of it as well as the loyalty to someone he just met. Cass had a feeling he would be this way with someone who wasn't as kind as she was and that alone was mind blowing to her. She couldn't wrap her mind around being so loyal to someone that didn't treat you as a human being, but then there was a lot about this life of Gary's she didn't understand, but she wanted to.

Cass turned in his arms, moving his hands up to cradle his face as she pressed her lips softly to his for a moment. She loved the feel of his lips on hers, hell on any part of her, but moments like this were priceless. As she pulled back she remembered they were in this shower for a reason and it wasn't fun in the least. "Gary, my boss wants me to bring you in. I know he is going to question you, probably extensively about your life. He is going to be looking for evidence to help strengthen our case." Cass sighed heavily then, "I'm bothered by this. I don't want you hating me for this. I loved last night, I would like to have more of those, but my job....I just don't know what is going to happen."

Cass was so torn, after all she wanted to 'save' Gary to use him as a witness, but that had changed through the night, changed in a major way. She didn't want to put him through this, she didn't want her captain getting his hands on him. She was feeling overly protective of Gary and her gut was telling her it wouldn't bode well for her career. "As much as I would love to stay right here with you, we need to finish up and head in. I will do what I can to make sure nothing bad happens to you. Just please know, I may have started out thinking about taking you in, but now I don't want to."

Cass pressed another soft kiss to his lips before finally letting her hand slip from his face as she turned once more to begin to wash her body. She was so not liking this idea, not in the least!
 
The moment the pair shared in the shower almost seemed surreal. It was such a simple thing really, her leaning back against him with her hands tracing his strong arms that held her. At the same time though, it was something Gary had never experienced before. As experienced as he was, everything he did with Cass was new, and he was enjoying every bit of it.

A small smile came to Gary's lips as he heard Cass' words. "Yes Cass. That is what I have been trained to do." Gary said softly.

Though he was loath to break the atmosphere and the moment between them, Gary did let Cass turn in his arms. His hands dropped to rest on her hips, and his blue eyes drifted closed when he felt the soft press of her lips to his cheek. The feeling of her lips, not only on his cheek, but lingering there, spoke volumes to Gary.

Gary's arms slid around Cass as she pressed herself closer, a motion that was likely pure instinct for both of them. The feel of Cass leaning up to kiss him added to the number of signals speaking to Gary just then. His eyes fluttered closed when her hands cupped his cheeks, and he gave in to the experience, not wanting it to ever end. Despite that desire though, he did not stop Cass as she made to step back from him.

It was with only a small bit of sadness that Gary listened to Cass speak. He had expected something of the sort, but it didn't make the reality of it any easier to hear. He remained silent though, to let her finish her thought, returning her last fleeting kiss before watching her step back and turn from him and start washing her body.

A small smile came to Gary's lips then as he stepped close, moving his large hands to stop Cass' hands from continuing their work. "If I may?" He asked, though he was already reaching past her to pick up the body wash. There was a lufa there as well, but Gary chose not to use it. He knew that Cass would enjoy what came next, and that only widened his smile as he poured a generous amount of the wash into his hand.

Gary replaced the bottle and spread the wash over his two hands before moving them to Cass' shoulders. His strong fingers pressed into her shoulders and he slowly rubbed and massaged as he spread the slowly sudsing wash over her shoulders, up to her neck, and then to her upper back. His fingers continued their slow but thorough massage as they slide first over her shoulder blades, then down the full length of her spine, pressing with but a fraction of his strength. His palms then spread a bit as they slid back upwards on either side of her spine.

Only when he was done with Cass' back did Gary finally move to lower himself to his knees behind Cass, his hands sliding slowly downwards, his touch gentling even further as it moved over her bruised hips before moving around to her ass, which he did squeeze and massage tantalizingly. Next came Cass' legs, first one, and then the other, once again taking particular care when he had to brush over the large bruise on her right thigh. His gaze lingered on that bruise, for he could clearly see the marks of all five of his fingers. Despite the slight pang of regret for the pain that he knew he caused, Gary continued his motions, letting his large hands rub, squeeze, massage, yet still wash Cass' legs and feet.
 
Last edited:
Gary's hands on her own stopped Cass from what she was doing. His words making her feel the tension in her chest slowly start to ease away. She was so worried he was going to hate her for what was going to happen with her captain and she didn't want that. Something about Gary made her rethink everything from the night before. She was glad she 'bought' him, glad at least for that much, but the rest of the plan in her head fell apart the more time she spent with him.

The feel of his hands on her shoulders brought Cass back from her thoughts, but threw her right into moaning softly from the feel of them working over her shoulders. She reached out for the shower wall, afraid her legs would give in the pleasure she was feeling. Gary could have been one hell of a massage therapist, Cass thought to herself as his large hands worked over her back and shoulders. He was certainly relaxing her body, taking all the tension from it and even the thoughts that were causing the tension...he was taking them all away from her.

As his hands moved down her ass, she felt him give it a squeeze and continue moving down her legs. Cass was lost in the sensation of his large hands moving down over her skin, even the tender touch he gave to those areas she knew she had bruises on. As he moved his way down her legs Cass felt every inch of her body come alive. She had never had a massage, at least not like this one and in the shower, washing her....she was happy to do that herself, she never had it done for her.

Cass turned, intending on helping Gary out, since he was doing all the work washing her body as well as massaging it. As she turned around, her eyes fell on him knelt before her. It was a beautiful sight, she had to admit to herself. The massive man kneeling before her, his large hands working over her tiny frame...well tiny compared to him anyway. She felt her body responding to the sight and even as sore as she was it was a good sore and her body was telling her it wanted more of what made her sore like that, which was the man kneeling before her. Cass couldn't stop her tongue flicking over her lips as she watched him slowly work his way up her legs. Headquarters might be a little delayed...just maybe.
 
Last edited:
Gary's face was one of serenity as his large hands worked on Cass' legs and feet. They were once again in his territory, him servicing her in ways that she'd likely never had, or hadn't had in quite some time. Gary heard Cass moan when he started, and from that point on, he knew that she wasn't going to tell him no. He could feel every tense muscle in her body slowly began to relax beneath his touch, not fully of course, but at least a little less tight than when he began.

As Cass turned, Gary kept his head down, his hands continued to do the work that he knew so well. Starting at Cass' feet now, his hands worked their way slowly up her body, once more lightening that touch as his hands feathered over first her bruised thigh, and then her hips. As his strong hands worked their way back up Cass' body, he slowly rose to his feet, offering up a small sigh as his semi-hard cock brushed against Cass' thigh. His blue gaze watched her as as his hands pressed a bit more though, as they worked their way up her stomach to her breasts, tracing slow circles around them before finally palming the lustrous globes and giving them a soft squeeze.

Even as Gary's hands parted from Cass' breasts, working their way to her shoulders and neck, where it had all began, Gary wasn't done, his gaze was steadily watching her, and when her chin lifted and her dark blue eyes found his gaze he leaned down to kiss her, a soft and gentle kiss, meant more to test the waters than anything else.
 
Last edited:
Cass watched Gary work his hands up her legs, being cautious once again of her bruises. She smiled softly at the kind thought that his actions showed. As his hands moved higher up, he slowly rose. The feel of his semi-hard cock brushed her thigh and brought her own sigh from her. His fingers massaged over her belly and moved up to her breast. Cass found herself arching into his touch as her eyes fluttered close from the tingles that spread through her body from it.

As his hands moved from her breast, her eyes opened once more, her head tilting up, her eyes meeting his even as he leaned forward and kissed her. Cass returned his soft kiss, her body arching more toward him, feeling his cock brush over her belly causing it to tighten. Her hand moved and wrapped around that partly hardened cock as she rose up to deepen the kiss with Gary.

Cass knew they needed to head in, but the sight of him, let alone the feel of his hands had done her in. She needed him again, needed to feel him, connect with him again before she lead him to the one place she didn't want to go herself. Her fingers brushed lightly over his cock, feeling it grow in her grip as her lips parted and her tongue flicked over his lips.

Cass felt her body tighten with anticipation of what was to come. Her free hand moved to his hip, her fingers digging into his flesh lightly as the kiss continued. She felt her nipples harden as her hand began to slowly stroke up and down Gary's length. He was certainly addicting and just this small moment was proving to Cass that no matter what happened in the next few hours, she would always want Gary, let alone want to protect him at all cost.
 
Gary had watched with enjoyment as Cass responded to every one of his knowing ministrations of receptive body. He wasn't going to push it much further than that kiss though, until he felt Cass wrap her hand around his semi-hard cock. He knew then what she wanted, and he was more than willing to give it to her when the time was right.

The feeling of Cass' fingers brushing lightly over his cock had it quickly hardening for her. Gary took another step forward, leaning his chest against her breasts, sighing at the feel of her nipples against his muscular form.

Gary let out a soft sigh when he felt Cass' tongue flicking against his lips, and he could certainly not resist the urge to part his lips before it's probing touch.

Cass' hand moving to grip his hip brought Gary the slightest bit closer once more. his arms dropped to drape over her hips as he continued to enjoy both the kiss that they shared, and the hand that was slowly stroking it's way up and down his iron-cored cock.

Gary knew now that Cass wanted him, but he was enjoying this sensual moment too much to push things much further. He had no doubt that they would go farther though, but that could wait, for now.
 
Last edited:
Cass' tongue dove into Gary's mouth to slide slowly across his own. She moaned in his mouth at the feel of his cock growing harder in her hand. Her hand stroked up and down his length as her tongue swirled with his.

Cass was lost in the feel of Gary between his lips, the hard cock in her hand and the massive frame pressed to her smaller one. She slowly broke from the kiss and smiled up at him before her lips moved to brush over the top of his chest. She let her lips move over the top of his chest before she paused at one of his pecs and nibbled lightly along his skin. She was enjoying the reactions she was pulling from him with everything she did.

Her thumb brushed the tip of his cock before her mouth lowered even more. Cass slowly lowered herself before him, her eyes moving up to watch his reaction as her lips brushed the head of his cock. She loved seeing how quickly he lost his train of thought as her mouth parted and she slipped him into her mouth. Her tongue danced along the underside of his cock as she slipped him as far as he could go before reversing and sliding back up to the head. Her tongue slid around the head even her teeth raked the tip just lightly before she slipped him into her mouth again.

Cass was enjoying Gary just as she wanted to. Her mind having forgotten about the trip to headquarters already.
 
Gary was reluctant to let Cass break away from the kiss, but he didn't pursue it. What he didn't expect though, was for her head to dip down to kiss along his chest. He let out a low sigh at the unexpected delight that was the feel of those lips. He leaned his upper body forward as he lowered his head to watch her as she nibbled at one of his pecs.

Though he'd briefly forgotten about the hand that held his cock, the feeling of Cass' thumb brushing over the sensitive tip of it brought everything back into focus, along with a light shudder that ran up his mind as he struggled to remain still for her.

There was nothing for Gary to do except watch as Cass did what so few of the women he'd ever been with would do. She lowered herself slowly to her knees, and the feeling of her lips brushing against the head of his engorged cock had his eyes closing of their own volition as he let out a low and full-bellied moan.

Despite his large frame, Gary knew that he would always be helpless before Cass, whenever she demanded it of him, even if it was done in her subtle and vanilla way. The feeling of her lips brushing against the head of his cock was one thing, the feeling of her lips closing around it as she pushed her mouth forward, taking him inside was beyond description. He'd felt it once before last night, but it felt just as good now.

Gary's large form shuddered anew as he felt Cass taking as much of him as she could in her mouth in one fluid motion, her tongue teasing along the large vein on the underside of his cock before she finally pulled off of him. Even then he wasn't given any respite, because no sooner was her mouth off of his cock, than that sinfully skilled tongue slide around the head as her teeth raked ever-so-lightly on the sensitive tip, making him both gasp and briefly flinch from her ministrations on such a sensitive place. Then, just as he was recovering from the shock of those sensations, she was taking him into her mouth once more.
 
As Cass' mouth slowly lowered down Gary's length, her fingers moved and brushed down his legs before moving to the back of them and slowly making their way up, over his calves. Her mouth slowly slipped back to the tip and this time she gave her mouth a little suction and sucked on the tip for a moment while her fingers brushed lightly over the back of Gary's knees.

Cass was enjoying the hell out of making this huge man literally shake where he stood before her. There was something about it that spoke to her, maybe it was something about what she was doing..she could do one thing and have him shaking and another thing and have him groaning. It was like she knew which strings to pull on to get the reaction she so desired. She found that kind of power interesting and she wanted to explore it even more.

Her mouth released the suction and slipped back down the length of Gary's cock as her fingers fluttered up the back of his thighs to his ass. She dug her fingers into his ass, her mouth pausing and letting her tongue move and dance around the part of Gary's cock that was in her mouth. Her eyes glanced up to him, loving the sight before her.

Lowering her eyes once more, Cass slowly started to slide his cock from her mouth again. Her short nails raked over his ass cheeks as her mouth released his cock before brushing the tip with her tongue once more. She slowly started to rise, but she was far from done with him. Her lips and teeth kissed and nipped their way up his belly as her fingers brushed and traced over his back as she rose up.
 
Last edited:
Cass' hands moving over Gary's legs added another layer to the sensations Gary was feeling. He had already been helpless before her, just by what she'd been doing with her lips and tongue. The added sensation only cemented her hold on him.

The suction that Cass added with her lips pulled a low moan from Gary's lips. His hands were slowly bunching into fists as he fought to remain still for her, a fight that he was slowly but steadily losing.

Every push of Cass mouth down onto his cock elicited a moan from Gary, and every swipe of her tongue, be it around his cock, teasing that vein, or on the sensitive tip pulled another gasp, and with every one of those, her hands were only adding to it, especially the feel of her nails digging in to his ass.

Even when Cass finally released his cock and ass, moving to slowly rise, Gary felt every kiss and nip that she placed upon his stomach as well as every brush of her fingers along his back. His mind was completely lost in those sensations, and he couldn't help but be amazed at Cass and what she was doing to him. He did manage to finally open his eyes, though they only made it as far as half mast as he watched the beautiful woman who was playing his body, much like he had been playing hers only seconds before.
 
Last edited:
As Cass made her way up his massive body she found it amazing once again that to be as strong as he was he was literally shaking from what she was doing and yet he made no move to stop her or even to progress what she was doing further. She looked into his blue eyes as she made her way up his chest, giving him a soft, but almost wicked smile as she started to move around him.

Cass brushed her lips over his bicep and continued around until she had reached his back, complete opposite of the way he worked his hands over her body. Her eyes took in the scars she found there. His back was littered with them and it broke her heart to see them and know how he got them. She pressed her lips to one of them, almost like she could kiss away the mark. Her fingers outlined the others while her lips moved from one scar to the next giving each one a soft kiss.

She worked her way down his back, giving attention to each and every scar she found there. As she reached his ass once more she began to nip lightly at the round curve of it, feeling it tighten in response to what she was doing. Cass was enjoying herself immensely, playing along Gary's body like she was doing. She loved every reaction and even tested how quickly she could pull one from him and then another following it. Her fingers never stopping their exploration of his body.

Cass started to work her way back up his body, but as she did she pressed closer to him, sliding the front of hers along his back. She moaned at the feel of his form sliding along the front of hers. Her fingers slipped over his hips, one hand stopping to rest right there and the other continued its path until her fingers wrapped around that steel cock of his. She groaned against his back, her teeth nipping a path up it as she whispered against his skin, "What do you want Gary?" Cass was hoping to hear how badly he wanted her; she wanted his desire to match her own. Her fingers stroked his thick cock as her other hand gripped his hip while she rubbed the front of her body against his back, letting him see how much she wanted him again.
 
Gary wondered what Cass' smile meant, for it was different from every other one he'd seen that morning, and the night before. He had a feeling though, that he was going to find out soon enough.

Find out he certainly did. He continued to remain still, the smile on Cass' face as she continued to do as she pleased confirmed that he was doing exactly as she desired. The light kiss to his bicep pulled a soft sigh from him, and the trail of kisses along his arm elicited more. It was the first kiss to one of the many scars on his back that made him shudder though. He'd of course noticed the attention she'd paid to his back with her hands, especially when she had to reach around him to do it. This though, was something completely different. Never before had anybody paid such attention to even one of his scars, let alone every one of them!

It was the very newness of the experience that sent the sensations spiraling through Gary. The eroticy of the moment only increased with every kiss she pressed to a scar, and every trace of her fingers around the others. Even when she ran out of scars and moved lower though, the sensations continued to flow, the nips at his ass pulling more moans from his lips as her ministrations sent surges through his body that threatened to have him actually quaking before her.

Some would have thought that the sensations couldn't possibly continue to build, or that they should have peaked by now. Cass seemed to think otherwise though as she pressed herself against his back. Gary wouldn't have stopped the deep and loud moan that the feeling of her grinding against his back pulled from his mouth, even if he could have. Her reaching around him to grip his throbbing cock only increased the sensations, and he actually found himself thankful for the hand on his hip. It almost seemed to help ground him in a way, despite the fact that he was literally shaking with need, a need that only she could sate.

Cass' question couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Gary's response was immediate and without hesitation. "I want you Mistress! I need you! Please!"
 
Cass was taken aback by the response she got from Gary. She was so wrapped up in what she was doing to him, wrapped up in the reactions she was pulling from him, she never once thought he would use that word, that title with her.

Upon her research into this case she did gather enough information to know what the titles meant and what they meant to certain people. Hearing them come from Gary, directed at her blew her away. He was quite literally giving himself to her and even though she 'bought' him, he knew she wasn't in the life, wasn't like anyone he knew before, so why would he use it? As she felt his body quake against her, it all started to slip into place.

Cass nipped at his back again, gave his cock a long slow stroke of her hand as she pushed the thoughts away to enjoy him once again. She would worry about the ramifications of the term afterwards, her body was too on fire to give it proper thought without making Gary feel ignored in some way...and that, she didn't want to do.

She brushed her lips across his back as her fingers pressed hard into his hip, "Then have me, right here, right now." In a way it was a challenge to Gary, but the thought of being with him at that very second was making Cass lose all her thoughts, her body being the only thing that seemed to be overriding her at the moment and her body wanted this man, wanted to feel him like she had the night before.

Cass released his cock as her fingers in his hip pressed even harder, an indication she wanted him to turn to her. As her eyes locked with his she said it again, "Take me right here, right now."
 
The last long and slow stroke of his cock had Gary's entire body quivering. He wasn't truly sure how much of more of these delicious sensations he'd be able to take before he actually had to beg Cass to let him cum.

Thankfully though, he didn't have to find out. Cass' words were just as perfect as her timing had been with her last statement. Her hand gripping his hip also indicated that she wanted him to turn, and her second iteration of the words he definitely wanted to hear were all he needed to hear.

Gary did as Cass bade, turning to face her once more. His cock brushed along her hip as his arms wrapped around her, his large hands dropping to grab her ass and easily lift her into the air. A single step brought them close enough for him to rest Cass' upper body against the wall. Moments later, he loosed one hand from her ass, but only just long enough to grip his large and throbbing cock. He positioned it right at her entrance and shifted his gaze to lock with Cass'.

Though he knew that Cass wanted this, Gary also knew that Cass had to be feeling the night before. It was for that reason, and almost that reason only that he pushed forward as slowly as he did, taking his time in this first push. More than anything, Gary wanted to show Cass what her ministrations had done to him, wanted to show her how close to his control threshold he actually was.

Gary was truly thankful that the engorged head of his throbbing head slipped in so easily, but the farther he pushed, the tighter her deliciously hot, wet, and perfect pussy became. The slow pace was truly agonizing, but he fought his desire to just lunge forward into her, knowing, even in his state of mind, that a greater reward awaited him. That reward came as he pushed the last inch of his mighty penis into her. Gary moved his free arm to brace on the wall then, breathless with how good it felt to be fully inside of Cass once more.
 
Last edited:
Gary did as Cass stated, his hands gripped her ass, lifting her off her feet, she quickly wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders with her fingers pressing into his back. When she felt the cool shower wall against her back she knew she wasn't going anywhere, she was between his firm body and the unforgiving wall.

When his eyes moved up to lock with hers she felt the tip of him against her and even though her body wanted this more than anything at that very moment it still tightened with anticipation. As he slowly pushed into her, she couldn't help the long moan that slipped free from her lips. Gary stretched her like and filled her like no one ever had before. He felt completely delicious sliding into her and her fingers pressed into his back at how slow he was doing this simple task.

Cass felt him at the previous stopping point and yet he continued to press deeper into her. She groaned in approval as she felt him slide the rest of the way into her, pressing so firmly against the part of her that was sore, but the feel of that pain just mingled with the feel of him inside of her and his body pressed to hers. She didn't mind it at all, loved how those sensations fluttered through her body.

Feeling him that deep inside her had Cass's hips moving to try and take him even deeper. Her walls tightening and relaxing on his cock as she leaned forward and captured his lips. She nipped at his lower lip before brushing her tongue across it in a wordless thanks for this and for everything so far. Cass knew then she would do anything to keep Gary with her. It wasn't just this, it was so much more that she couldn't even begin to put into words. In such a short time Gary had opened her life to something completely new and she didn't want it to end.
 
The long moan that Gary pulled from Cass during that long and slow penetration told him that he had chosen right. The groan that she emitted as he passed the previous stopping point that he'd set in place for her only confirmed that decision, and Gary was truly grateful for it. He was getting quickly addicted to how good it felt to be able to bury the full of his cock into her, and going slow on the first penetration and thrusts was a small price to pay.

Even with the tip of his cock nestled against Cass' cervix, Gary felt her shifting her hips as her pussy tightened and relaxed around his penetrating cock, seemingly trying to milk him of the sensations that he was oh so glad to give.

Cass almost lunging forward to capture his lips with hers was the final piece of the puzzle that Gary needed. His grip on her ass tightened as she nipped at his lower lip. He let himself briefly bask in the feel of her lips against his own, and her breasts topped with noticeably hard nipples pressing to his firm chest. Even as he did so, he pulled slowly out of her, taking as much time to pull from her as he had to enter her. He then followed by giving her but an inch of his turgid length before retreating once more. When he pushed into her again, he gave her two inches this time.

Time and again, Gary repeated that motion, pushing into her and giving her more of him with each push. Even as he pushed the full of himself into her though, he didn't let up. He pulled almost all the way out of her once more, just to drive half of himself into her, clearing the path for what was coming next. One more backwards motion came before he drove himself forward once more, driving the full of his length into her. From that point on, it was nothing but full and deep thrusts into the helpless woman in his arms, giving her what he knew she wanted, even if he did hope that he didn't hurt her in the process.
 
Last edited:
Cass' mouth worked over Gary's as he started to pull completely out of her. She groaned again against his lips and tongue as he started to slowly give her an inch before taking it away. At first she thought he may tease her, but then she felt him give her a little more before taking it away again. She wiggled in his arms a bit as the bit by bit was driving her mad with desire even more.

As he drove half his length in to her, her lips broke from his, letting a loud moan slip from her lips. Her fingers pressed into his back as she felt him slowly sliding back out of her, making the friction between them even more delicious than before. Cass could tell what was coming just by what had been done thus far, she was on edge for it as well, knowing he would very well bottom out deep inside her again. Cass started to brace for the impact and yet she knew there was no way to brace for what was about to come.

Gary's hips thrust forward and it ripped a scream of pleasure mingled with pain from her throat. Her nails dug into his back as her body shot right into her first orgasm. Her walls convulsed around his cock that was pressed so firmly against her cervix, she could have sworn her body opened even more for him even as it pulsed around him.

Cass tried to keep her eyes locked with his, but the pleasure she was feeling as his cock drove those long sure strokes into her was making it rather difficult for her. Her eyes closed a time or two to the sensations he was pulling from her. One moment her orgasm dying down and the next thrust had her right on that edge of the next one. It was amazing how he knew exactly what to do to get her there, how quickly he could hold her there and how forcefully he could push her over that edge into oblivion.

She barely noticed her voice rising with each thrust of his hips, "Yes, Oh God Yes," as Gary played her body like a well known instrument. Cass screamed again in pure ecstasy as her whole body started to shutter in his arms. She felt the warmth that was filling her just over take her and flow down to pool between her legs and around him. She felt the wash of that literally take every bit of tension from her body, releasing it as her voice was released on the scream. Cass felt like she was floating and yet she knew she was still in the shower, in Gary's arms as his beautiful cock drove into her, claiming her as his and only his.
 
Even as Gary fucked Cass so, his deep blue eyes were on her, locking with hers for as long as she was able to keep hers open. He knew how much he could hurt her, and he wished more than anything that he didn't, but he also knew that she wanted this too, and it was for that reason that he continued to drive into her, using those long, deep, and driving thrusts, filling her spasming pussy with his cock as she came off on him again.

As if the feeling of Cass' spasming pussy weren't enough to send Gary spiraling over the edge into his own oblivion, her words definitely were! No sooner did he hear them, than his cock was erupting with his cum on the very next thrust. He'd of course known that he was aroused as all fuck by what he'd been doing to her, and what she'd been doing to him, but he hadn't even been aware of his building orgasm until it was crashing over the normally thick barrier that was his control.

Gary kept to that furious pace as long as he could, draining his balls of every drop of his cum before finally forcing himself to stop. His chest heaved against hers as he desperately tried to force breath back into his lungs. He was thankful though, that Cass was wrapped around him so. Because it meant that he wasn't in danger of dropping her. One hand moved from her ass to brace against the wall as his mighty head sagged forward with exhaustion once more.
 
Cass slowly floated back to her body on what felt like a feather. Her eyes fluttered open, not even realizing she had closed them as she saw Gary with his arm bracing the wall and his chest heaving from the effort of their actions. Her fingers released their death grip on his back and slipped to his neck, her thumbs brushing over his jawline as she touched her forehead to his.

Words were stuck in her throat, both from what just happened to the realization that she still had to take him in...she hadn't saved him from what was to come. She sighed heavily, wondering why something so wonderful, so amazing could be crumpled with a simple thought. She raised her head up and brushes her lips across his forehead before slowly moving down over his eyes and cheek. She paused and moved back up to kiss along the other side of his face before reaching his lips. Cass kissed him softly, letting every ounce of what she was feeling transfer from her lips to his. She wanted him to know, without words what this meant to her.

Reluctantly she broke her lips from his as her eyes moved to meet his own. She was so torn, ecstatically happy at the thought of him being there with her and yet completely saddened at where she needed to take him. She didn't want to leave the comfort of his arms, the hard steel of his cock and yet she knew she had to. The words to let her down were stuck in her throat, she couldn't say them, didn't want to say them. Her thumbs brushed his jawline again as she just rested in his arms and looked into his eyes, loving the feel of him still buried deep inside of her.
 
Last edited:
Gary couldn't help the soft sighs that slipped from him at the soft feel of Cass' hands on his neck, her thumbs caressing over his jawline as her forehead pressed to his. His blue gaze lifted to hers, even though his body was still trying to recover from the ordeal he'd just put it through.

The first brush of Cass' lips across his forehead brought Gary's eyes closed once more. He let out a soft sigh as he felt her lips brush against first his eye, then his cheek, his chin, and then finally work their way up the other side of his face before jumping to his own lips. He returned that soft kiss with as much passion as he could muster, wanting to thank her for what she'd let him do just now, in case he was taken from her later that day.

Even when that kiss broken and Cass backed her head off to meet his gaze once more, Gary didn't want it to end. He could see that she wanted to say something, and he had a feeling that he knew what it was. He sighed softly once more at the feeling of her thumbs stroking his jawline, and before he knew it, his mouth was dipping forward once more, kissing and sucking at her neck. He didn't want to leave her, didn't want this experience to end, and he would do everything in his power to make it last but a few minutes longer, if she allowed.
 
Last edited:
Cass loved the feel of Gary's lips and when he moved and started using them on her neck she completely lost the thought of being put down. Her body arched, sinking his cock into her again as a moan slipped from her lips. Her eyes closed as she gave herself over to the feel of this man.

Those lips of his could be a dangerous thing and she knew first hand how dangerous. One minute they were so soft and tender and the next passionate, but every time Cass felt like the center of the world and this was no different. His arms held her while his lips moved over her neck, bringing her body back to life once again.

She never considered herself a very sexual person, but with Gary, she seemed to be this new sexual person. The feeling was amazing and yet it was such new territory for her that she wasn't sure how to respond. Cass stopped trying to think about it so much and just go with what she felt like. One hand moved and her fingers rose up the back of Gary's head while the other moved down over his back to pull him tighter to her own body. Obviously her body didn't want to leave the comfort of his arms either.

Cass moaned again as she felt her walls tightening and relaxing around Gary's cock, almost like her body had decided it was ready for another round with him. He was making her insatiable....it had to be him cause she wasn't like this with anyone else. Her voice refused to work, at least when it came to telling him to stop or to put her down. Her brain was firing off they needed to leave, while her body was telling it to shut the fuck up and enjoy.
 
What exactly he'd intended when he'd first started to kiss Cass' neck, even Gary didn't know. What he did know though, was that Cass' reactions helped him make up his mind. He was far from ready for another round, and the feel of her body sinking down onto his semi-hard cock actually made him flinch a little from the hypersensitivity he was feeling.

Cass' fingers sliding to the back of his head, holding him to her neck, told Gary that she would be receptive to his continued advances, and that knowledge made him truly happy. He didn't know what would happen when they got to the station, and he wanted them both to remember these hours together, in case they were the only ones they were allowed. Her other arm wrapping around him to pull him tighter against her only served to push him further down that path.

Cass' moan, combined with the feeling of her pussy rhythmically flexing and relaxing around his semi-hard cock did cause it to stir though, and slowly come to life once more. It would still take a little while before he was ready to give her what he knew she wanted, but it was both time and effort that Gary was willing to expend to make Cass happy.
 
Cass moved her hips slightly again feeling Gary buried deep inside her. The feel of it pulling another soft moan from her in response. She kept telling herself she needed to be put down, they needed to leave and yet she couldn't find the voice to say that to him.

Her fingers bunched in his hair as his lips continued to ravish her neck in the soft tone that she would never forget as being his way. Gary was always looking out for her happiness, her desires and it still shocked her. How a man like him could give everything to someone like this...it made it so easy to fall in love with him.

With that thought Cass tensed in his arms, she really did not plan this and she certainly did plan that thought to float in her mind about someone she just met the night before. But even saying those words to herself they just seemed so off, it didn't feel like they had just met, it felt like they had known each other for a long time, just never found the time to be together. Now they were together and her tense body was going to ruin it.

Cass' head started to lower even as she felt Gary start to pull back. To save the question she knew she would see in his eyes, her lips brushed over his face as he rose it up before finally coming in contact with his own. She kissed him to stop the questions, both from him and from herself.
 
Back
Top