These are the Voyages...

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,755
Hora

Lt Commander Hora felt like a rat on a sinking ship. To add to her feeling of dread the ship was also on fire! And she was running out of air to breath! The ship was not actually sinking; it was in an unstable orbit around an ice planet. Its orbit was slowly decaying as the damaged light cruiser lost orbital speed from glancing contact with the planet’s atmosphere. Thus, the ship might be thought of as sinking because eventually it would lose enough speed to force it to crash on the planet’s frozen surface. The propulsion units of the cruiser were a mess. Hora bigger problem was in her section of the ship there was be no air to breath. Energy converters continued to provide power to the lights and warmth to the section… even as every other system seemed to be failing. But there was no fresh air. The air scrubbers were getting power or so she thought but were not providing fresh air.

Hora pushed the metal grating off her torso and sat up. The hallway she was in looked like a bomb had gone off in it. With broken panels and wiring hanging from the ceiling. She got to her feet and straightened her blue (science/medical) star fleet uniform. The ship, USS Tripoli, was a science/exploration ship. Its five-year mission was to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. They had not gotten very far yet!!

6 month in into the mission, the Tripoli stop in the Keela system, the ship had rescued some genetically altered experimental cross breeds. Hora had advised against the rescue. She thought it was too risky. However, Captain Tom Hornsby ordered their rescue and she had placed the various species (held in cryostasis or cryogenic suspension) in the Tripoli's Hydroponics bay.

During the rescue operation, an alien ship entered orbit and started firing on the space station on Keela. Most of the crew of the Tripoli were exploring the station. So the Captain asked anyone at station that could fight to get aboard and help defend the space station and the Tripoli. Hora had just gotten to her battle station, when the ship was hit by multiple energy weapons. The ship was heavily damaged. Captain Hornsby was killed and the ship ended up in orbit around the 4th planet of the Keela system, an Ice planet.

Hora had been heading towards engineering when there had been an explosion and that was the last thing she remembered.

“Fuck” Hora said to herself and headed back to the Hydroponics bay. The plants in the bay produced oxygen, it was not enough air for the whole section, but would be the last place that would run out of air. It would buy her some more time.

Hora was a female Orion. Orion’s were the sexiest aliens in the quadrant. Her 5’6” figure, dark chestnut colored hair, and large voluptuous chest had been admired by many of the male crew members of the ship. Even with green skin she was stunning to humans. Her curvaceous figure was just made for fucking. But Hora was more than just beautiful, she was smart.

She got to the Hydroponics bay main doors and tried to open them. No luck. She opened the access panel and manually opened the doors. Her face was blasted with a gush of fresh air.

“That helps… even if temporarily” she said breathing deeply.

She walked over to computer panel on the wall, it was damaged but she could check the O2 levels. “Dropping… but I have some more time.” She said to herself.

“No engines, no main computer, no hope of rescue.” Hora moaned “This is sounding more and more like the Kobayashi Maru test back at the star fleet academy” Her head went down and she stared at the grass at her feet.

“The grass will out live me... until the ship crashes into the planet” She thought.

Hora looked up and saw the pods containing the new life forms they had brought aboard. The new life they had “rescued.” Some rescue! Many of the creatures inside looked so young and innocent. It was a shame they had to die as well.

“FUCK THIS… I’m going to save this ship and these life forms!” She yelled. Her voice echoing throughout the bay.

“Ok … start with the O2 generators. Maybe there is something I can do.” She said to herself and she headed off with more confidence than she felt to the units in the back of the Hydroponics bay. At the O2 control panel a red light was flashing. The label near it said “fire reset”

“OH” Hora gasped as she felt pretty stupid. The O2 system had shutdown in this section to stop feeding oxygen to any fires that were burning. With the main computer offline the system had not reset. She pushed the reset button and the system came back to life.

The computer panel next to the O2 station was in good shape. Hora checked and the ship wide communications seem to be working.

“Hello … this is Lt Commander Hora, assistant science officer. Can anyone hear me? Please report in” She ordered.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1872068&d=1465061246
 
Last edited:
RJ Kilpatrick was checking over some specs in the comfort of his cozy little space aboard the USS Night Runner. A small federation ship designed as a planet jumper, for transporting Dignitaries around the cosmos. With a crew of only 20 and room for fifteen VIPs she was a truly small ship. Designed for nothing more then ferrying people too and fro!

"LT Kilpatrick to the bridge!" A voice came over his com.

Annoyed he got up and traveled the short distance to the bridge. "Captain!" He said curtly. There on the bridge was the Captain, science officer, pilot and com officer as well as three Romulans, these were the dignitaries the ship was transporting.

"RJ we have been told of a loss of communications with a Federation ship not to far from here. She was investigating an attack on one of our outposts there!" The tall captain said. "If she is down we should send somebody to investigate!"

"Somebody? Why not the whole ship sir?" RJ said with disdane. He loved being an engineer but hated politics. He was an instructor at the academy and was on the night runner training recruits. Though a vip transport it doubled as a training vessel do to the short runs it made, always returning to earth after about a month.

"Need I remind you that we are not only a training vessel but also have aboard ten members of the Romulan dignitary emissary!" The captain said rolling his eyes at the engineer.

"Well I fail to see how big a help one or two men can be when we don't know what the problem is!"

"Yes well you are one of the smartest Engineers star fleet has and you are here! So you will go with one or two others and check it out." The captain sat in his high back chair.

"Who? All we have are recruits and if I take one of the regular engineers then you put this ship in danger!" RJ argued.

"I will accompany you LT!" A tall woman said. RJ smiled. The woman was in fact a Romulan and she was one of the very important people the captain had refereed to earlier.

"I'm sorry!" About five people said at once! The other romulans couldn't believe that one of their own offered to help out.

"Ya I like it! Do you have any skills that might come in handy?" RJ asked ignoring the others.

"I am a fully qualified engineer as well as a qualified warrior, and diplomat! So yes I can be of help!" She said.

"Great let's get going! We will need the long range shuttle! We will leave within the hour. Once it's been loaded with any supplies we might need. Also it has the range to make any number of the closer star bases! Should we fail to hook back up with you sir!" RJ said as he walked off the bridge followed by the romulan, neither was willing to allow it to become a discussion, she was going and he was taking her.

"I am Leeandri of the Romulan diplomat corp!" The blond said.

"Hi I'm Robert James, but everyone calls me RJ!" He shook her hand as they headed to shuttle bay.

KC

The night runner
latest
 
Last edited:
Ripping Balls Off

A few minutes later Hora had a rough count of the people who had reported in. The Tripoli usually had just over 200 crew members. When they began the fight with the alien ship, Hora thought only about 70 people were on board, but that was a guess on her part. 55 people had just reported in. On the good news side, parts of the ship were in much better shape than the section she was in. On the bad news side, she was the highest ranking person on the ship. That put her in charge for now, until a more senior person was found.

“Members of the USS Tripoli, this Lt Commander Hora. I’m assuming command of the ship until a more senior officer is found. The auxiliary bridge is undamaged and I have ordered Lt Tavell Jordan to report to the Aux Bridge. Report in to him. He will direct the repair efforts from that location to ensure we are working in a safe and coordinated fashion.

1st priority is life support in whatever section of the ship you are in. 2nd priority will be to stabilize the ship’s orbit. We’ll need our sub-light engines back on line for that. The ship’s main computer can also be very helpful in repairing the ship. The main computer is in my section and I’ll be working on getting her back on line.

I’m unsure of how long our orbit will last. So making the repairs is critical. My standing orders are for everyone to work on repairs until situation is stable.
Lt Commander Hora out.”

Hora punched off the ship wide communication button. She was not happy about being in charge. She was very tempted to put Lt Tavell Jordan in charge. He was the ship’s communications officer. A big human with black skin that everyone seemed to like and respect, while she was viewed as a sex object. Orion females were known throughout the quadrant as sex slaves, so the “slut” label had been assigned to her. Normally, she would not give a shit what people thought, but the ship needed leadership during this crises. Would they follow the orders of a slut?

She sighed. She had more experience and was better equipped to make good decision that Lt Jordan. There was no avoiding it; she needed to take command. So she had done what she knew she must. “Duty calls” she said to herself.

Hora walked out of the Hydroponics bay and down the passage way to the main computer. The passage way became littered with debris, broken panels, and inactive repair robots.

“What a mess” Hora moaned as the ship panels around her were all sparking. The lights in the passage way were flickering as she looked around.

“At least there is air” She said to herself. She pulled off a panel cover and manually opened the door to the main computer room. This room looked as bad as the passage way she had been in.

She sat in front of one of the blinking computer screens and checked the ship self-healing repair system. She activated her comm link and reported to Lt Jordan. “The ship’s self-healing repair system in not working!” she told him. “I need to restore power to deck 5 and then reboot the system in this room. You see a problem with me doing that?” She asked Lt Jordan.

“How the hell do I know? The computers are working in here, but there is no data feeds. So I know nothing.” Lt Jordan grumbled.

“Lt … you need to record the information people are reporting to you manually. Use a tricorder or even a piece of paper and a pencil. Mark the damaged systems on the ship’s technical drawings. Trace the systems back to their source so you know what will happen when a system is restored.” Hora told him.

“WHAT … are you kidding me? A piece of paper and a pencil???” Lt Jordan gasped.

“NO, I’M NOT KIDDING… it is time to improvise!! Sometimes the old ways are the best ways. THAT IS AN ORDER and DON’T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME AGAIN OR I’LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!!” Hora yelled in pure anger.

“Yes Sir” Lt Jordan answered.

Hora climbed down the access way to deck 5. Her sexy butt wiggling as she grabbed a wrench and metal repair torch from an inactive repair robot and waited for Lt Jordan. A few minutes later.

“Commander Hora… I suck at this job” Lt Jordan said.

“You can do this, Tavell… you HAVE TO” Hora told him.

“Ok… I think you can restore power to deck 5 without any problems.” Lt Jordan reported.

“I’m on it” Hora said as she reconnected the power couplings. Lights all around her stopped flickering and became bright and steady.

“Deck 5 power is back up!” Hora reported back to Lt Jordan. She climbed back up to the main computer room and reactivated the self-healing computer. All the repair robots suddenly came to life and started to repair damaged parts of the ship.

“Self-healing system is back on line. I’ll work on the main computer next” Hora reported.

“FUCK, the robots are working down here too! They are all moving to more damaged parts of the ship” Lt Jordan reported. “I’m starting to get data on my computer screens too… but I’m going to stick with the paper and pencil until I’m sure everything is going to stay up.” He added.

“Good thinking. Where did you get the paper and pencil?” Hora asked him.

“The food replicators were still working so I told them I wanted to eat a pencil and a piece of paper!” Lt Jordan said with some pride.

“Now that is improvising! I guess I won’t have to rip your balls off!” Hora said laughing.

"Thanks Jiggles... I kind of like my balls" Lt Jordan replied, also laughing

"That's Captain* Jiggles" Lt Commander Hora corrected him, still laughing.




*Naval tradition dictates the senior officer on a ship no matter what rank be referred to as "captain" Thus Lt Commander Hora will now be called "Captain"
 
Last edited:
When RJ finished packing personal items for the trip he headed to the visitors quarters, the ship could accommodate a hundred people but to make the visitors area more comfortable the they hacked out 70% of the crew quarters and common areas to make a large utopia setting for the VIPs.

"What the hell Ma'am?" RJ asked when she opened her door to allow him to enter. She had a small arsenal of weapons out on her bed. Leeandri smiled.

"Call me Lee or Leeandri not Ma'am please. No matter my status on this ship I am your equal out there, this will make us working together easier!" She told him. "Also as for the firepower, you can never be to cautious, what ever happened out there! What ever attacked was obviously not friendly." She had her hair up in a pony tail, showing her pointed ears. Leeandri was very good looking for a Romulan, her eyebrows were lower then a normal Romulan woman and her skin though pale didn't take on that waxy look that many had! "I take it you don't have fire arms! Take what you will from me, but give it all back!" She said grabbing a rifle two pistols and a combat knife. RJ grabbed the last pistol and rifle that were on the bed.

"Alright now lets move I guess. The Long range shuttle was already stocked with many useful parts for Jerry rigging and temp fixing many of the life support and propulsion systems on most federation ship. RJ was wearing his mechanics jacket that he got from an antique shop, his normal uniform under it, Leeandri was in a Romulan officers uniform. and high boots, RJ forgot how Romulan women whore boots, this was a big turn on for him. Though the thought of sex would need to wait.

They brought with them the most senior recruit a man named Jarris. Tall blonde and fit. RJ piloted the shuttle out of the docking bay on the side of the Runner and went at just below warp to the Tripoli. "The trip will take about 20 minutes long rage scan of the area show the Ice planet, the space station and the Tripoli, nothing else though!" Leeandri said to the two men in the cockpit.

"Could be cloaked?" Jarris said.

"Yes that is very possible, more and more races have the ability to either fully cloak or at least mask their location from scans like the ones we did on the Runner!"

RJ looked at her for a moment, then asked. "Could it be your people?"

Leeandri laughed. "Ha I doubt it. No the empire is a long way from here, even long range scouts steer clear of Federation space! Klingon maybe those scum don't give a shit about human life!" She spat.

"I guess we will see!" Jarris said before sitting back and trying to mentally prepare for the mission at hand.

"You seem more..." RJ began to say.

"What?" She smiled looking over at him, she couldn't deny he was a very desirable man.

"Well in tune with an emotional side, you laugh and a few other things!"

"All Vulcan and Romulans have the full spectrum of emotions just like humans. We just control the and don't let them dictate our actions. That's all. I have been around humans long enough to see value in acting more like them, you. And I enjoy many of these emotions. Though logic will still control my actions more then not!" Leeandri explained. RJ nodded, the talk petered off after that and the three waited to arrive.

RJ stopped the shuttle about a thousand Km out, The space station looks fine, the Tripoli though. She looks like Swiss cheese. Leeandri opened a com to the Tripoli. "This is shuttle XN 455 of the USS Night Runner! Can anyone respond. Calling any survivors on the USS Tripoli! Jerris scan her and see what, if anything she has power too." Leeandri said, then repeated.

KC
 
The remaining crew (they had found 10 more people for a total of 65 people) and the self-healing system had repaired the critical systems on the ship. They had used plasma venting (Hora’s idea) to correct their orbit so it was more stable. They still had no engines and the orbit would decay again if nothing was done. But all in all, everyone was feeling better… well until help arrived!

“Captain… There is a Star Fleet shuttle hailing us?’ Lt Jordan said. “Shuttle is from USS Night Runner”

“USS Night Runner are you sure?” Hora asked him concern in her voice.

“Yes” Lt Jordan reported

“DRUK” Hora gasped “Is there a human wearing an old style flight jacket hailing us?”

“Yes” Lt Jordan replied “How did you know that?

“Double DRUK” Hora gasped louder, more concern in her voice.

Lt Jordan rolled his eyes. “You know him … and you fucked him didn’t you?”

“Ah, nothing gets past you does it, Tavell” Hora moaned.

“Nope” He said with a big silly grin on his face

“Well… just to correct what you are thinking… It was more like he fucked me!” Hora added “Patch him through”

She put on her best professional face, flicked on her view screen. Hora saw RJ’s face looking back at her. "Shuttle XN 455 of the USS Night Runner, this is acting Captain Hora of the USS Tripoli. We are sure glad to see you. Need your assistance if you are able” She said and waited for his reply.
 
When they finally got the reply from the Tripoli RJ was happy to see that there were survivors! Then when a face he hadn't seen in a bit popped up. "Well what the shit? Captain Hora!" RJ said with a big smile. "I see you got yourself into a bit of a mess? Other than that what have you been up too?" He asked now more than ever glad he came to see about helping.

"Captain this is Leeandri of the Romulan diplomatic service, I am assisting LT Kilpatrick! What is the situation aboard the Tripoli? How can we best assist you? We have food and supplies just let us know where you need us!" Leeandri jumped in not liking how RJ was handling the conversation.

Putting Hora on a one way channel so they could hear her but Hora wouldn't hear them. "You know her?"

"Ya Hora and I well let's just say we shared a magical night together a ways back!" RJ said. When he saw that Leeandri was not impressed he laughed. "Oh come on look at her she's beautiful. What would you have done?"

"I am not denying that she is every bit as sexy as you say! What I am referring to is your lack of professionalism seeing that her very life is in danger! I only ask that you conduct yourself professionally while we are here assisting the Tripoli, her Captain and crew deserve that much regardless how many times you two fucked!" Leeandri scolded him. Jerris just laughed. Putting Hora back on two way chatter she added. "What is your crew count and cargo?"

KC
 
Crash Landing on a Ice Planet.

Wolvrak smile his Freighter Inahkal Koliv was making good time through the Keela system. Coming up on a Federation space sensors pick up weapons fire from a Star fleet vessel and Alien ship in battle. Suddenly stray Phaser fire struck the the ship from this distance it shouldn't have done this much damage. Sparks flew from the guidance system and things went absolutely bass akwards. From the captains seat he was cursing furiously. "Esahr Et Atoragh Gr`itto Nomish Urraghen Gr`rah!" Controls only half working fighting for the least bit of control over the Freighter as it refused to roll. "Gashtool Esahr!" Growling he held to the control grips tightly unable to do anything about this situation, lashing out in anger with a sound kick to the side of the flight computer it sparks beginning to work. The orbit was steadily deteriorating he could tell with the naked eye, getting that sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach it's unsettling to the inexperienced Captain. Growling angrily turning on the universal translator with a low agitated rumble he spoke "Shistavanian freighter Inahkal Koliv, damaged during your battle with an Alien ship. Took phaser fire from your ship that my orbit is failing rapidly, will have to crash land and request immediate assistance."

Upside down the ice planet growing in his view screen, though disconcerting Wolvrak was strong and acted. Inertial dampeners at maximum, ship shaking violently Wolvrak forces a maneuver on the ship she didn't like. Deploying retro rockets they rose from the top and sides of the superstructure, firing them he gets slung roughly up against the restraints as she began to brake. The descent slightly decreasing at first then was slowly brought to be somewhat under control, the speed indicator gradually slowed till it was actually readable. A few thousand kilometers slower he manually firewalls the Reverse Anti Phase Engines, Retro Rocket assisted slowing the ships descent almost out of control. Skipping off a high plateau with a jarring impact at 12,000 kilometers, it about knocks Wolvrak unconscious yet he's able to see though tunnel vision. Feeling around for a large red button to cut retro rockets.

Just able to make out the large button he hit it killing the Retros, transferring all power to the Reverse Anti Phase Engines. Realizing quickly the ship wasn't slowing at a fast enough rate rapidly cut off the safety protocols re-firing the Retros, firewalled in a last ditch effort to slow the Freighter. Forward motion slowly reducing to the point that the ship was finally coming in a slow enough speed to cut the Retros. Gradually reducing power to the main Reverse Anti Phase Engines, as the ship nears the ground the landing gear deployed itself. The ship sets down hard on the surface of the Ice Planet Wolvrak falling unconscious by a sudden jolt. The heat from Engines blasts ice in in all directions, steam lifts off the Retros to swirl in great clouds in the icy winds of the extremely frigid atmosphere. Life support is only maintaining 50% efficiency but it's enough, the hot blooded thickly furred Shistavanian would not freeze to death and hopefully nothing else was damaged overly much.
 
Last edited:
When Hora saw the female Romulan with RJ, she became slightly jealous. She had no idea why? She knew RJ. He had a reputation of sleeping with LOTS of women. But for some reason she was jealous of the tall, blonde, pale skinned, Romulan. Normally, Hora would be very direct about her feelings and say something, but she was the captain now and needed to conform to human cultural norms. Her professional non-emotional face returned.

“RJ and… Leeandri” Hora started. The small pause before saying the Romulan’s name might not be noticed by RJ, but Hora was sure Leeandri noticed and understood that Hora considered her a rival. So much for her professional approach to being captain, it lasted two words. She needed to try harder. She focused and continued.

“We stabilized the critical systems on the ship. What we need now is a boost. Can you use your shuttle’s engines to push us into a better orbit? I’m sending the orbital coordinates via the computer now.” Hora stated as she pushed the transmit button on her control unit.

She noticed RJ and Leeandri looking down at the information she had sent. They were reviewing it and talking about something, but the conversation was muted on their side. She decided to tell them what she knew as they worked.

“We were attacked by some unknown alien ship. The Tripoli was at minimum manning, so we could not even get our shields up. Kind of like that old battle on earth, pearl harbor. Anyhow, Captain Tom Hornsby was killed during the attack; most of the crew was still on the space station. We have 65 personnel on board, not all of them are star fleet personnel. Captain Hornsby took anyone that knew how to fight on board Tripoli before... the transporters went down.”

She noticed RJ and Leeandri pressing buttons to set up for the orbital boost maneuver. She continued to explain what she knew.

“As I see it, we have three big problems. 1) Tripoli’s engines are a mess. We need two new energy conversion couplers, a phase interlock matrix crystal, and 2 kilos of Natrine to recharge the interlock matrix. 2) I have no clue what happened to the alien ship. They could have finished us off, but did not. Not sure why? 3) Someone needs to visit the space station. I have tried to communicate with them, with no reply. I fear the worst has happened.”

Hora felt a small vibration as the Tripoli was being dragged to a higher orbit.
 
After hearing all she had to say, and RJ getting the shuttle into position to pull the Tripoli into a safe orbit. Leeandri spoke to Hora. She could tell the Orion viewed her as a bit of a threat or a challenger. Not willing to engage her at this time and remembering that Orion's were notorious lovers and could be jealous at time. "We also know that there is another ship that has crashed on the planet, through our scans of the area, have yet to identify the ship, or if they're any survivors. Can you report any knowledge of that?"

"Uh guys what if the alien that attacked the Station and the Tripoli and presumably the other ship is still here?" Jarris asked.

"Doubtful! They could have finished off the Tripoli, they were looking to keep her alive for a reason! Now what that reason is I don't know. If they are in the area I doubt also that they think us a real threat or they would have attacked awhile ago, we are no match for any ship out here. No I think they are gone or waiting for a bigger threat. Besides we have a mission to do!" Leeandri answered his question.

"Hora, I have a few idea's about how to get your engines up and running is your hanger intact?" RJ asked. While Leeandri hailed the Night Runner to fill them in on the situation.

"Odd I can't hail the Night Runner to update them on what we found or to tell them to send a few digger ships to assist!" Leeandri said scanning the area again.

KC
 
DAMN Romulan, with all her damn questions” Hora grumbled.

“AHHH … Captain you have a hot mic” Lt Jordan informed Captain Hora that Leeandri had just heard her grumbling. Her microphone had not been muted.

There were a few seconds of silence as Hora looked at the image of Leeandri looking at her on the view screen. Hora was unsure of what to say to get herself out of her comments. She decided there was no point and went ahead and answered the questions.

“Let me answer your questions in order 1) No we had no knowledge about another ship, we were kind of busy fighting. 2) Yes, the hanger bay is fully operational. Please come aboard. 3) If you can’t get the Night Runner, try USS Enterprise. She was patrolling in the G sector. It would take her about a week to get here, but she is a constitution class ship. She has some real fire power. I have never met Captain Kirk, but I know Commander Spock well.” Hora answered.

There was a nod from Leeandri, as the shuttle started to move towards the hanger bay.

“Lt Jordan, I have the main computer back online. I’ll be heading to the hanger bay to meet the shuttle. Warn engineering, RJ maybe a womanizer, but he is damn good at repairing stuff. Also do we have any security personnel? I’d like one to keep tabs on the Romulan, I don’t trust her.” Hora told Lt Jordan.

“Captain, any security personnel we have are working on repairs.” Lt Jordan explained.

“Ok… just have the main computer track her than. I just want to know where she goes and what computer files she is accessing.” Hora ordered.

She signed off, stood up and pulled down her tight fitting blue star fleet uniform. Her big chest always caused the outfit to bunch under her jugs. So she found herself pulling it straight all the time. “Humans and their need for uniformity” Hora thought. The uniform was not all bad, she loved the blue color. It indicated she was a science officer. She loved that. Orion females were all thought of as whores and sluts. When some people saw her in a blue uniform it shocked them.

Hora headed for the hanger bay and was pleased to see the turbo lifts were working again. She got in and so did Ensign Jan Maats. A tall blonde human of Dutch ancestry. Many things can be said of Jan Maats, resourceful, calm, observant, and cheerful, but in a way these traits are tainted by his need to suggest better ways of doing things, usually in a tactless way. This annoys most people that encounter him. Fortunately, Hora knew this and was prepared.

“Great job, Jiggles! You really pulled us out of a bad one back there.” Jan thanked Hora.

“Thanks” Hora replied a little hesitantly, knowing what was coming next.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way but did you consider using atmospheric bouncing as a way to improve our orbit? My calculations show, the bouncing technique would have worked and you could have saved all the plasma you vented.” Jan

“Thank Ensign, I will consider it next time.” Hora replied and then added “… we have guests coming abroad, probably should call me Captain, not Jiggles when they are here.”

“Oh, good point.” Jan agreed and saluted “Yes captain, I shall make it so!”

The turbo lift stopped and Hora got out and walked into the hanger bay just as the shuttle door opened.
 
After they were finished talking and the transmission ended Leeandri turned to RJ. "Well she's a bit of a bitch!"

RJ gave a laugh. "Well I don't about that. She is the best lover... well she is under a lot of stress right now and I guess your line of questions set her off a bit. Give her a chance! Who knows maybe you will get along!"

"I doubt that but I will like you asked "give her a chance!" but she better recognize we are coming to her aid!" Leeandri said standing up and getting ready to board the Tripoli.

RJ manuvered the shuttle with ease into the hanger bay of the crippled ship, when he got out and saw Hora and a few of th survivors waiting to greet them, he felt his cock get hard. Leeandri saw him shift. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" She whispered into his ear.

Turning a little red he ignored her and went forward. "Permission to come aboard Captain." He said to Hora. When she welcomed them aboard Leeandri RJ went for a walk and let Hora fill them in so they could come up with a viable plan to get her ready to travel and fight if necessary. While Jarris and a couple of the crew of the Tripoli unloaded the Shuttle.

KC
 
The swelling lump in RJ pants put a big smile on Hora face. It was confirmation to her the Romulan chick was no match to her in the sexual department at least as it concerned RJ.

“Permission granted” Captain Hora replied as RJ question on coming aboard. She greeted RJ and Leeandri. Some Redshirts joined Jarris to help unload the shuttle.

Hora, RJ and Leeandri headed for engineering.

“As I explained earlier, the self-healing robots are doing a great job; however, they cannot manufacture two new energy conversion couplers, or a phase interlock matrix crystal. I doubt we’ll find those two items on the space station. So someone is going to need to find an interspace trader or head back into the alpha quadrant for those parts.” Hora suggested

RJ smiles “There might be another option” he said with a clever grin.

The three of them entered engineering, where there were people all over the place repairing control consoles and other items.

Captain Hora saw one struggling crewmember that was having trouble with a display panel. She pulled a nail polish out of her uniform pocket and handed it to the crew member.

“Use this” She ordered. The crew member did and the panel popped into place.

“Thanks Jiggles” The crew member said back staring at Hora impressive jugs.

“How are the weapon system repairs coming?” Hora asked him, trying to get his mind back on repairs.

“Everything is operational except the weapon sensor systems. We have both photon torpedoes and phasers.

“Great work” Hora commented and patted him on the back. “Next time I see that alien ship… we are firing first and asking questions later”

The three continued to walk “Well, you’ll need to explain your clever idea. But first I have thought of another problem I did not mention to you. We don’t have enough crew members. In particular officers” Hora reported to RJ and Leeandri.

She looked up and saw the ceiling tiles were all out of place. “Help me with these” She asked RJ and Leeandri. The three of them quickly repaired the ceiling tiles as they continued to talk.

“We brought aboard some cross breed species from the Keela system. Some wack job was using illegal gene-splicing to generate the life forms. He had placed them in cryo before the captain rescued them. I was thinking some of them could augment the crew” Hora suggested

“That would be weird and why do you think they have any skills that would be useful?” Leeandri asked as she pushed the last panel into place.

“I noticed on the cryo chambers their skills are listed, skills like navigation, weapons, engineering, and even medical” Hora explained. “You know my mentor, Commander Spock, told me once "No matter how weird a situation is… it is logically possible for it to get weirder.”
 
Last edited:
Survival on a frozen Planet.

Wolvrak awoke with frost covering his thick black fur, shakes his head to clear it he see's it covers the entire Cockpit also. Reaching up to pull down the computer interaction screen, a few taps accesses the environmental systems, shutting down all of the non essential environmental systems are shut down. His fur thaws quickly as do the control panels and the rest of the Bridge, presses a button on his chair arm it turns around pretty fast. The Captain stands his heavy black boots trod heavily across the floor, communications were damaged during the crash landing. "Shit!" As he taps the self diagnostic system it's as he thought, a broken dish unit. Empty freight holds wouldn't be of any help to borrow from them. Knowing he's going to have to venture outside the Inahkal Koliv activates the AI, defense mode independently shielded Plasma Cannon on the outer forward bulkheads. The sides and rear of the Freighter was armed in the same manner, Shistavanian were a thorough Species in all things defensive.

AI give a damage report, it wasn't good. Not much he couldn't repair, but the one heavy repair would have to be done in a large docking bay. But she could fly. Walking into the excursion room the gears immaculate, sadly the weapons kept hidden by fathers silence. Suiting up the name tag of his Father catches his eye, reached out to run a finger over each letter his expression softens. Thinking of what he to do expression grew serious as he pulled on the excursion suit, slung a disruptor rifle over his shoulder and slides the sheath and holster belt on unfilled. The ceremonial knife is hand forged hand hammered hand engraved and hand honed to sharpness. Whispering a prayer of protection of strength the blades sheathed the disruptor pistol gets holstered. Pulling on black gloves and tribal helmet it hisses as it's sealed, Palms a rounded red button that would open the Airlock door, he entered and would continue to for years if he's fortunate enough that is.

Closing the lock it seals equalizing with the outer atmosphere, door opens onto a platform as the wind whips about him. The ramps already lowered to the frozen windswept surface he grins like a playful pup inside his helmet, laying on his belly he pushes off with ease the frosted over ramp to slide down it and another forty feet further. The ramp rises slowly until it closes locks sealing with a hiss, rumbling a deep chuckle Wolvrak stands dusting off ice and snow from his Excursion suit. Sun flashing off the visor of his helmet painted like a wolves head. A Shistavanian crest of crossed tribal swords, over a crimson shield with a wolves head in profile on the side. The suits crimson, black stripes down the outside of his arms, sides and legs. Cutting a very striking figure at 7'0'' in a close fitting excursion suit, leaving no detail of his muscularity or male anatomy to the imagination.

His wrist compass was acting up by twitching a bit left and right, north is still north as his head turns as a flash is seen to the east. Pulling two metallic rods from his pack and with a twist he has two walking staves, Wolvrak sets out to the east to see if it was assistance. Or danger, a warrior didn't shy away but faced it with a direct approach. With a fast pace, long strides and walking staves he'd be there before longer. To see if it's friend or foe as he's closing in on the destination, it wasn't as far as he had expected it to be. He surveys the sight of a ruin of some race long gone, having no idea what it was or what it ever had been. But it was good enough for a campsite that would keep him out of the icy wind of a frozen wasteland.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Kinkycanada is out for 10 days. I’m going to provide a quick post for RJ, to keep the story going. I’m trying to keep RJ in character… If I blow it, Kinkycanada can request an edit when he returns.

IC:

After finishing with the ceiling tiles, RJ walked over to the hatch leading to the damaged energy conversion couplers. He popped it open and jump up and pulled himself inside the small crawl space.

“RJ… there is nothing you can do… they’re fried” Hora told him.

RJ’s head popped out of the hatch and he gave Hora his best sexy smiled. His eyes twinkled in naughty intentions.

“Please get me four of your transporter energy converters and a long rubber hose… Honey” He told Hora.

“My name is not …Honey. I’m the Captain of this ship, please address me correctly!” Hora said back

“Just get the parts, Captain Jiggles”, RJ said back.

Hora looked at Leeandri “Honestly, Human males!!” She said in disgust, adding “Orion males are much easier to control! Release a few pheromones and their licking my… boots” Leeandri knew Hora really wanted to say pussy, but changed it to boots to be polite. Then Hora turned to one of the engineering crew members “get me 4 transporter converters and a long rubber hose. ASAP!” The crewmember ran off. A few minutes later, RJ had the stuff and not too long after that he came out of the access hatch.

“Repaired!” He stated with confidence.

“But… how?” Hora asked.

“Crossed connected the energy lines with the transporter converters.” He explained.

“But they can’t handle that amount of power!” Hora pointed out.

“You forget E=MC2… I used the converters to change the energy into mass, i.e. water, pumped the water over to the other converter and then converted it back to energy. Energy couplers fixed.” RJ explained.

“That’s… brilliant!!” Hora gasped as she thought about how he must have done it. “What about the phase interlock matrix crystal and the 2 kilos of Natrine to recharge it?”

“I can fix the phase interlock matrix crystal, no sweat” RJ stated “but you’ll need to get the 2 kilos of Natrine”

“Where am I going to find that?” Hora asked

“On the planet, Jiggles. Everyone that travels in space needs the stuff, so there must be some near the crashed ship” RJ suggested.

Twenty minutes later

A shuttle craft from the USS Tripoli with Lt Commander Hora and Ensign Jan Maats landed on the surface of the ice planet near the crashed spaceship.

“This is going to freeze my tits off, if I can't close my jacket!” Hora complained as she pulled hard to cover her large breasts with her cold weather suit.

“Actually, it’s your cheeks, nose, and fingers that tend to freeze off first. They get less blood flow because of the vasoconstriction. Your Orion skin acts a little different because of the whole dermal photosynthesis thing. But your tits will not freeze off first.” Ensign Maats explained.

Hora just sighed as she finally zipped her jacket closed. She opened the hatch to the shuttle craft. The cold wind blew in as she ordered “Let’s go”
 
Last edited:
“Captain Hora, this is Lt Jordan” Hora barely heard from her commlink as the icy wind blew fiercely all around her.

“Go ahead Lt” She yelled back to him, as she turned up the volume of the commlink.

"With the computer back on line, I ran that analysis you requested. The computer could not find a weak point in the alien ship or their battle strategy because Captain Hornsby did not get very many shots off before The Tripoli was out of commission. However, during the battle with the unknown alien ship one of the Tripoli's phasers accidentally struck another ship, a freighter. It was just bad luck… the shot was at really long range. I had the computer reconstruct the ship’s flight path… and you are at the crash site now. Sensors show there may have been a survivor. With the storm, computer is not sure where the survivor might be. But there a heat signature at these coordinates I’m sending you now. Also there was a transmission from the ship before the crash. Here is what it said.

“Shistavanian freighter Inahkal Koliv damaged during your battle… took a phaser fire, orbit failing rapidly have to crash land immediate assistance requested."

“Good Work Lt. I can’t believe we accidentally shot down a freighter” Hora replied.

“Yep, we did, it was just bad luck” He answered

“Ok, what's done is done, we can't fix it now. We almost have enough Natrine… we’ll try and find the survivor once we do” Hora informed Lt Jordan. Then as an afterthought she asked “What the hell is a Shistavanian?”

“No clue, computer did not know either” Lt Jordan answered

“Its 5-year mission, to explore strange ice worlds, to seek out new life and shoot down their ships with random phaser fire, to make new civilizations hate the federation… to start inter-galactic wars the federation can’t win…” Hora grumbled as she picked up the last of the Natrine.

“Captain what are you talking about?” Lt Jordan asked.

“Just rewriting our ship’s mission statement, Ensign Maats and I are done here… heading towards the survivor now.” Hora explained, started walking and signed off.

“Captain… I can still see the Shistavanian’s footsteps in the snow. We can follow them if we’re quick. Also Shistavanian’s look like they walk on two legs…” Ensign Maats reported.

“Great, let’s make first contact” Hora suggested. “First contact” as Hora remember from star fleet academy was very tricky and often deadly. “Let’s hope Shistavanian like big green tits or annoying blonde Ensigns!”

“Captain!!” Maats complained

“It was a joke, just make sure you can reach your phaser Ensign Maats” Hora ordered. As the two approached some ruins.
 
Wolvrak

Picking up the scent of the aliens when the wind gusted in his direction the hackles rising on the back of his neck. Rising to his feet his Excursion suit makes him look even larger than he was, hefting the disruptor rifle in hand he clicks the safety off. The Ceremonial dagger and disruptor pistol in plain sight to look as imposing a figure as he could. Dunking his head to exit his shelter in the ruin approaches those that were advancing upon his own position that was up hill. His tribal helmet was left by the campfire so these Aliens could see what a Shistavanian actually looks like. They weren't very big or dangerous in their appearance but weapons even things out this endless universe of Aliens whether in battle or in peace.

Blinking the senior one was female and oddly shaped the other tall and thin, it was a shock to him they weren't more of them. He needed assistance not a campsite visit after they fired on his ship, accidentally sure but it still damaged his beautiful Koliv. Females of his race held many positions of seniority with intelligence and strength, not smelling of flower essence and oddly shaped like this Alien obviously did. Not that he was going to tell her this and risk losing her assistance, even if she were green he wouldn't ruin his chance of getting of this frozen Hell. Hopefully the scrawny male had some technical skill, as his Koliv needed a little computer work done before she could take off with enough escape velocity.
 
Last edited:
Ensign Maats and Lt Commander Hora crossed the snow covered landscape as the wind grew stronger.

“Don’t lose sight of me” Hora ordered as Maats pulled out a tricorder and turned it on.

“I won’t, besides if I do, I can pick up your heat signature with the tricorder.” He pointed out.

“Just try to find the survivor of the crash” Hora ordered.

“Already ahead of you, he is located on that hill over there.” He said pointing to a small hill in front of them “The alien’s body temperature is very high. I think it might be similar to the primitive single-flame microbes as found on Omega Shuna.”

“Get your squirt gun ready… just in case” Hora mumbled as the two started to climb the small hill. They reached the top and stared at a small camp site. There was a small camp fire in the middle of it with a helmet besides the flames.

“This new life form is really HOT!! Like smoking HOT” Hora joked as she picked up the helmet and examined it.

“Sorry Captain, let me adjust the tricorder for a lower heat signature.” Ensign Maats said.

Hora turned around to face Ensign Maats when she said “Don’t bother, I think we found him”.

Standing behind the Ensign with his disruptor rifle pointed at Ensign Maat’s back was a werewolf. At least that was best description Hora could come up with. The person had a pronounced muzzle, with long sharp canines, pointed ears on top of his head. The black furred wolf like face had large red glowing eyes. He stood at least 6'6'' and wore the white fur of some large snow beast over his space suit.

Hora pulled off her snow glasses, so the Shistavanen could see her eyes. Neither her or Maats had their weapons out, but she motioned for Maats to drop his tricorder. Just in case the Shistavanen thought it was a weapon. Maats let the instrument fall into the snow. Hora made sure her universal translator was switched on as she greeted the alien. “Hello, we mean no harm. My name is Hora, I’m from a planet called Orion and the young man you have your weapon pointed at is Jan Maats. He’s from a planet called Earth. We are here in response to your request for immediate assistance.”
 
Osal

"Hoch beq may' yaH!!" (All crew to battle stations)

The command came too late though as plasma bolts and torpedo blasts ripped through their defenses.

"QIH Som!" (The hull is damaged)

"So' Duj, laH wej woH maH HIvmeH Duj!" (The vessel is cloaked, we can not pick up the attacking ship)

Osal braced himself as another salvo rocked their ship, his fingers tapping on the screen.

"qul yotlhmeyvo' HIv jogh Soch 'ej chorgh." (Fire a spread attack on quadrant seven and eight)

Their return fire came too little and too late, with their systems failing drastically another influence came into play. Their ship's systems almost completely shut down after a strange pulse hit the ship, though it was not electromagnetic, it had the same impact. Strangely the attack on their vessel also stopped as their systems practically grounded to a halt.

Back-up power kicked in and the life support systems came back online. Osal started to run configuration scans, but the system was sluggish, meaning that their main computer have been disabled. What he could tell though was that within a few hours their orbit will falter and send them crashing into the frigid planet below. And it was from this planet that this pulse came which disabled their ship, which meant of course that the cloaked attack came from allies or even the people in charge of this planet.

He reported his findings and thoughts to the captain, who in turn ordered Osal to take a crew and head for the planet, to disable this beam and return as they will run the repairs on the ship, unless another attack occurs. Osal acknowledged, not questioning his commander to the wisdom of this. He collected two warriors to go with him and they departed the ship, all went well until they hit the atmosphere, as they slowed down to compensate for the friction an attack strafed them from behind.

The blasts barely missed Osal, but his fellow warriors were not so lucky. The shuttle plunged down at alarming speed, Osal somehow managed to get the thrusters working again and break the murdering speed a few seconds before impact...


Osal woke to the cold, he shook his head, scattering blood from the wound to his head. With a grumble, he struggled out of his seat and found the med kit. Using it to seal the wound on his forehead, he took stock of the supplies he had left. The damage to the ship was extensive, he clearly was not going to use it to leave this planet. He gathered the cold gear and got dressed, then collected the survival rations, the weapons were gone of course, but at least he still had his Daqtagh and for a warrior that was all that he needed.

He left the shuttle and took his bearings, from what he could remember he had to head East and that was the direction he took. Even if he could not return to the ship, he could at least continue with his mission. He knew that he will not be left behind by his people if he managed to destroy the beam generator which had disabled their ship. They will return with a fleet and destroy whomever attacked them.

Warmed by these thoughts, he trudged onward.
 
Assistance Arrives.

Keeping his weapon leveled at Scrawny, as Lumpy motions for him to drop the Tricorder. Seeing the action now he knows who the senior officer is the disruptor is aimed at Hora. Insulted they think he'd mistake a tricorder for a weapon, only nods an acknowledgement. Replying in a deep rumbling tone his muzzle would cause a distinct accent as he speaks. "I am Wolvrak, Captain of the freighter Inahkal Koliv. I am a Shistavanian of Ulvena Prime." As he had spoken the words Ulvena Prime there was a bitter tone in his voice, it went unnoticed by him of course. "Im certain you know that this is a Disruptor ... and what it can do. "I also know why you told your junior officer to drop the Tricorder, yet you kept your weapons close." The corners of his mouth curl upward in a Lupine of a grin, it would go unnoticed as he had it planned.

His race values those prepared for battle when she's close, Wolvrak would have to see her fighting style first. Lowering the weapon he's clearly clicking the safety in the off position. "If you honorably mean no harm and come offering peaceful assistance ... would you honor my tradition that is the laying down of arms together? "I suggest we move to the campfire before that." He walks toward his temporary allies turning sideways to go between them. Heading up hill to the campsite taking a small capsule of red fluid from a pocket to squirt on a rock in the campfire. It flames up with a red glow as he began to speak in the native tongue of ancient ancestors. This was against his races tradition but old Calose's treatment opened his mind to other Races outside of Shistavanian culture. Folding his long arms and legs into a cross legged seated position to sit and wait, Hora and Maats would arrive whenever they chose to as his red eyes aglow in the red fire light.
 
Last edited:
OOC

Nicely Done MM I like what you wrote for me. lol



IC

RJ worked quickly he wanted everything ready for when the Captain came back. Leeandri was an emmence help and RJ liked how she moved with purpose and didn't waste time or energy. Hopping down off the ledge where he was running new power lines he called Hora. "Captain! Come in Captain. We have isolated your issue with the dilithium chamber. I have re routed power lines from my shuttle to keep all systems up while we repair your engines. This will keep stress off the your power systems. How are things on the planet? Run into any problems? Over!"

Leeandri walked up to him. "I must ask RJ. What do you see in her?" She asked removing her gloves and taking a seat she put her boot covered legs up and RJ got a good look up her uniform.

"Jiggles! We go way back. She's... I don't know she's just fun and a blast to keep company with I guess. You really should give her a chance you know!" He said not hiding the fact that he was looking up her skirt.

"Well I guess I will have to wait and see! She answer you back yet?"

RJ called Hora again, then shook his head. "Nope not a word yet! That does worry me seeing she had no idea what or who was on that downed ship!"

KC
 
Last edited:
Hora’s female Orion instinct was telling her to release her pheromones and flirt like hell with this big male Werewolf/Shistavanian. But her star fleet training told her, that was not the right way to handle first contact situation. Hora, of course, never followed the rules, so she was going to handle this situation in her own unique way. By using a little bit of both approaches.

“Wolvrak, I think getting near the campfire is an excellent idea.” Hora agreed as she motioned for Ensign Maats to join them by the fire. Hora and Maats assumed the same sitting position as Wolrvak. Hora had chosen to sit near Wolvrak, on his left side.

“Wolvrak” Hora said as she studied his face and body. He was good looking, in an alien way. She had always liked big males and he was just her type. She bent forward a little more showing off her well-endowed top and cleavage to him.

“We don’t understand your traditions. I did not mean to deceive you when I ordered Ensign Maats to drop his tricorder. Just trying to make sure you did not think it was a weapon.” Hora said as she looked into his eyes. She smiled in her own sexy way as she pulled out her phaser.

“These are our weapons.” She told him. “Ensign Maats and I will place them in the snow when you place your Disruptor rifle, dagger, and disruptor pistol in the snow.” She told him. “If that is how your tradition works?” She asked

Wolvrak nodded and began to collect up his weapons, but his eyes never stopped looking at Hora and Maats.

As he was busy, Hora explained what she could.

“My ship, the USS Tripoli, was here on a peaceful mission, to checking on the space station and outpost, when we attacked by an unknown alien ship. During the battle, one of the Tripoli's stray phasers accidentally struck your ship. It was just bad luck. Our normal preventative systems were not working correctly. During the battle, our Captain was killed. I assumed command. I came here as soon as we could.” Hora explained.

She leaned forward a little more so that her chest jiggles a little bit. The swell of each of them pressed hard against the suit. It was like they were struggling to get out of her snow suit. Stretching the material.

“What assistance can I provide you?” Hora asked suggestively. Providing a "I" in the question.

Wolrvak grabbed his weapons and leaned forward a little bit as he held his weapons in straight front of him. He motioned to the others to do the same. Hora and Maats did.

Hora lean even more forward, as she swayed her sexy ass, just slight amount… teasing … flirting with the big wolf man. If Wolrvak's race fucked “doggy style” she was almost in the prefect position for it. Her battle-toned figure, her rear jutting out as she got ready to place her phaser in the snow. Hora was just enough forward to allow Wolrvak to see her gorgeous pert ass cheeks that were beautifully defined by her tight snow suit. If Wolvrak looked very closely, he might have seen the two bugles of Hora swollen pussy lips too!

Most males would have gotten a hard-on from looking at Hora… She was almost an open invitation to fuck! It was too much for Ensign Maats, who developed a hard bugled in his crotch.

Then the mood was broken as Hora communicator crackled and broadcast "Captain! Come in Captain. We have isolated your issue with the dilithium chamber. I have re routed power lines from my shuttle to keep all systems up while we repair your engines. This will keep stress off the your power systems. How are things on the planet? Run into any problems? Over!"
 
Last edited:
Osal

He had almost missed the sound of a shuttle landing, he looked on as the shuttle of clearly Federation design landed. So a Federation shuttle lands without interference? That clearly means that this planet is a Federation outpost or prison planet. It would mean that just like the cowardly Romulans, the despicable Federation have now launched an unwarranted attack on the Klingons.

Osal figured that if he could capture the shuttle, he could leave with it, in doing so he could contact his ship and they could send out a distress signal. If the cowards attack them and wipe them out, they will bring down the fury of the Klingon empire who already stood in an aggressive stance towards the honor-less Federation. He altered his course and moved towards where the shuttle had landed.

He smelled smoke on the light breeze and slowly stalked in that direction, making sure to stay down-wind. He paused when he saw the light of a fire, dropping down and made his way forward even slower. After what felt like hours, he moved into a position where he could see the fire. An Orion and human in Federation uniforms sat with a furry humanoid.

Clearly they were conspirators. What did lighten Osal's mood was that their weapons were placed almost out of reach. That was good.

He silently drew his dagger and waited, the right moment would present itself where he could attack and wipe out these hated enemies.
 
"Still no answer? Well she's either in trouble and can't or the more likely she's ignoring you!" Leeandri said as she loosed the hatch leading to a small electrical room beneath the transporters.

"Well my pointy eared colleague I can garentee that she is not ignoring me! She is most likely in a spot where she can't hear me or she just can't answer. So we will give her time, do our job!" RJ said hopping down ahead of her. Leeandri gave him a dirty look at the pointy eared comment, then smiled she was kind of seeing what women saw in him. She followed him down in the hatch.

"Shit will you look at this. All the relays are fried! 2,4,6,8... Every one of them are done. We will need to replace the works before we can fire it up and see what else might be wrong."

RJ looked at all the relays and the burned out fuses below. "Yup well federation ships have to carry enough relays to change every one twice over. So no worries there.

Secretly though RJ was a little worried not hearing back from Hora. He was going to do another scan of the surface when he got a chance.

KC
 
A Enemy Stalks The Darkness

The Captain sat too close invading his personal space Wolvrak just moves away. As she's giving signs of sexual interest it's like a inexperienced Shistavanian female. Following his tradition he continued to be serious but was withholding his laughter. Ceremony over now he had to speak his mind, the Ceremonial dagger didn't leave it's scabbard. Rifle and Pistol laid our with the Federation Allies, the Captain would certainly question the reason. "To reply to your earlier statement about the Tricorder. My race prides our knowledge of alien weaponry, even a slight questioning of it is an insult. But you had no knowledge of it thus no insult was spoken. I accept the explanation of your accidental Phaser fire. My sincerest honors on the fall of your Captain and the damage to his ship. Looking for the Ensign to speak for himself, he could at anytime so Wolvrak just continues speaking. As he knew he wouldn't get a word in edgewise after Captain Hora starts to speak.

"I have just one question I am just itching to ask you Captain ... Why would you leave your Ship? To go on a simple away mission any Lt Commander and Ensigns could handle alone. As for my Dagger ... it is by tradition handed down from my Father and his Father before him ... it will never leave my hand with any life left within this body. Before anyone replies He senses a presence tilting his head to listen, lifting his nose into the wind without picking up a scent yet caught a slight reflection out of the corner of his eyes. "Arm yourselves ... a enemies near!" He rises to his feet remaining crouched to quickly and silently slipped away into the darkness. Leaves his Allies using their tech to find an enemy and arm themselves, he circles back around to head off the Alien assailant. Growling wickedly recurved blade in hand, meets the attack head on without any fear fangs bared, claws out. The Federation would show if they had the Tanodes, to wade into a fight without shooting him in the back. They would get far more information from an assailant, if he was alive to question them.
 
Last edited:
Captain Hora and Ensign Maats

Lt Commander Hora became a little defensive about Wolrvak's question regarding the person she had chosen for the rescue mission."The Tripoli is very short on officers right now. I felt the need to handle this rescue myself, particularly since the Federation and your species have never met before."

Suddenly, Wolrvak got up, warned them about an approaching enemy, and disappeared in the darkness.

"What … Where?” Hora asked Wolrvak as she stood up quickly, but the Shistavanian was gone.

She sniffed the air. “I can’t smell anything but snow”

Ensign Maats had re-acquired their weapons and handed Lt Commander Hora her phrase.

“I can’t either… Captain Jiggles. But logically, the smell must be coming from an upwind direction.” He said with confidence and pointed in the upwind direction. The wind was only a light breeze

Hora turned to face the upwind direction. Unfortunately, the Klingon was a good hunter and was approaching from downwind. Thus Ensign Maats had just caused Hora to turn her back to the Klingon!!

“Ensign, Get your tricorder…” Hora ordered. She realized the wind was not steady; it seemed to be swirling a bit near the ruins. The tricorder would be a better sensor. She pressed her commslink.

“RJ, Captain Hora here. We found the survivor, however he ran off after he smelled something. We’ll keep you posted!" Hora reported.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top