Kik messenger

I’m a 25 year old British guy looking to have some detailed conversation with other Litsters.

I’m looking to discuss partners, ex’s and other sexual experiences in detail.
Comfortable talking about this with men and women of all sexual orientations, as long as you have good questions and answers!
I’m most available on Kik at joey9299 all evening.

Joey

I am a 28yr old male from the UK seeing subs from either sex.

You must be willing to carry out tasks and evidence with pics.

If you contact me you are giving up your control.

I enjoy humiliating, bondage, spanking, orgasm control, chastity and making men cucks. To name a few.

Get in touch, I know it's what you desire.

KIK - hertfordshiredom

--Master H

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Cum chat with me ladies

I am a 58yo horny married man and I very much enjoy hot erotic chat! My Kik username is hard1h

I'm online now and really horny. I like it naughty and kinky. I love getting off with people on kik hit me up hossrich

hello

Hi. MWM here looking for new chat buddies. I love flirty and naughty chat. Hit me up on kik @ scotty6137

32yo in texas would love to chat with ladies or trans who are not to shy to trade a pic or two to spice things up

Working from home

A little bit of time
Going to play with mommys panties. Hit me up on skype or kik. Sonnylovesmommy1 is the ID on both. Hurry!!

36 mwm, straight. Looking to chat with others about their wives or girlfriends. Also would love to chat with wives and girlfriends as well. Kik I'd sexychevyguy99

Back