Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Cove Dwellers. The wind's indeed picking up and it's getting colder. I wonder if I could go out and ice sail today...

Good morning Cove Dwellers.

It's days like today when I wish I could be out on a sailboat away from all the craziness.

I hope everyone enjoys the game.

Fuck snow! :mad:

Morning all! The day started off with this PM I just received:

Quote:
49 bi married f

are you hung

:D

Did you refer her to the Ryan Black Appreciation thread?

I heard you got walloped with snow. Good luck with that...I'm envious.

Did you refer her to the Ryan Black Appreciation thread?

I heard you got walloped with snow. Good luck with that...I'm envious.

I just figured she saw the Send A PM To Your Crush thread and sent it to me. Fame at last. :rolleyes:

The city got twice as much as we did. Strange storm, we got a foot or so. Funny thing was, we went out for the beer tasting Friday night and it had just started very lightly. We drove 10 miles north and it didn't start there til 8:30, when we left. We drove into it coming home, but it wasn't a problem.

Used my neighbor's snowblower, thank God. And, we have another 6-12" tomorrow night. :eek:

How's the Cove this morning?

I just figured she saw the Send A PM To Your Crush thread and sent it to me. Fame at last. :rolleyes:

The city got twice as much as we did. Strange storm, we got a foot or so. Funny thing was, we went out for the beer tasting Friday night and it had just started very lightly. We drove 10 miles north and it didn't start there til 8:30, when we left. We drove into it coming home, but it wasn't a problem.

Used my neighbor's snowblower, thank God. And, we have another 6-12" tomorrow night. :eek:

How's the Cove this morning?

We're getting up to a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow, so I'll be shoveling a lot. It's not what the East Coast has gotten, but it's enough. Still, it's manageable.

We're getting up to a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow, so I'll be shoveling a lot. It's not what the East Coast has gotten, but it's enough. Still, it's manageable.

It is manageable, problem here is that we have no place to put it. :D

I hate shovelling snow. It's real work. :mad:

Well Good Morning! Thank you all for stopping by over the weekend!

I'm in denial...I refuse to admit what day it is...I'm taking suggestions for what day of the week I should substitute...

For those of you who got buried in snow over the weekend, I hope you are finding your way out today and things are starting to improve.

For today, the weather in the cove is warm and sunny with a lovely breeze, just right for skimming along in a sailboat.

:D

Snow

I recieved 16 inches of snow here in Holly Park Cove, Bayville Southern NJ over the weekend. ALl shoveled out and roads are clear this morning. Now who said something about sailing. Can I borrow a sunfish lakesailer ?

eggs.....coughing child......ironing...how much fun can a girl have on a sunday...??

:rolleyes:

Glad you stopped by the cove, sorry I wasn't here to help you forget about all those fun things and focus on more serious endeavors...like drinking and sex and sailing...:D

Perhaps today will be better!

It is manageable, problem here is that we have no place to put it. :D

I hate shovelling snow. It's real work. :mad:

I've found that with an Ipod it goes much more easily.

I shoveled five times one day in December, and I've got a steeply inclined driveway. I thought about hiring a Sherpa, but it was just quicker for me to do it myself.

I shoveled five times one day in December, and I've got a steeply inclined driveway. I thought about hiring a Sherpa, but it was just quicker for me to do it myself.

It's good exercise too, why pay to go to a gym when you can shovel snow....:rolleyes:

Have you heard of a snowblower? It's not just an off color (colour) joke...

(see, I'm bilingual...)

OK, so are you bragging or complaining????

I'd go with bragging if I were you...:rolleyes:

Defintely bragging, although I'm afraid to answer her last question. ;)

When we got that storm back in December, I shovelled once an hour, all day into the evening. Finally stopped around 9:30PM. Made it much easier to push aside the next day when it finally stopped.

It's good exercise too, why pay to go to a gym when you can shovel snow....:rolleyes:

Have you heard of a snowblower? It's not just an off color (colour) joke...

(see, I'm bilingual...)

LOL! Sure, I'll just wait for the occasional snow storm to get my exercise and cancel my membership. :D

Actually, borrowed the neighbor's snow blower, since he can't use it on doctor's orders. Huge help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back