Favorite sex position?

How do you like sex

• Do you like watching your partner with others?

Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Favourite position Doggy

Votes: 91 63.2%
  • Favourite position face to face

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • Do you like 69 while being screwed

Votes: 25 17.4%

• Total voters
Doggystyle- i love it when he fucks me from behind and pulls my hair,spanks my ass,puts a finger in my ass, or plays with my clit whichever he prefers to do at that givin moment is alright with me....:devil:

Doggystyle- i love it when he fucks me from behind and pulls my hair,spanks my ass,puts a finger in my ass, or plays with my clit whichever he prefers to do at that givin moment is alright with me....:devil:

Nice, the brilliance of Doggy :D

I like her knees over my shoulders missionary.

Just for fun I tried the wheelbarrow once. Its not all that satisfying.

I like doggie, a very rough doggie, I've never been with a woman, but would love to experience a scissors position with inrhapsody or Almost_Lover

Why you didn't mention girls on top is beyond me.... I think that's my fav. But otherwise... face to face i guess.:D

Why you didn't mention girls on top is beyond me.... I think that's my fav. But otherwise... face to face i guess.:D

Question about this actually. Do most women prefer to be on top or underneath. My gf can hardly cum at all on top but can easily on the bottom, but I've met one girl who said she can only come on top.

My wife prefers me on top. Gives me a chance to get deeper, and hold it there while she practices squeezing my cock. When she's really into it, then we put her ankles on my shoulders and go at it.

face - face...I like to pull my ankles back and take it really deep. :D

I cum easiest doggy but when you get right down to it any position that Im inside her is great with me :D

I like a variety, i get off easiest to doggy as long as the girl keeps good rhythm with me.

On all 4's doggy style,nice and hard,hair being pulled and a vibe in my ass...the harder the better,i love it when i feel his balls slapping my ass.

Seems like a lot of ladies ike it doggy and hard, which is good becuase thats my favourite to. Enjoy grabbing their hair from behind if they enjoy that too

Oh yes, I agree

I've always wanted to be licked in a 69 while someone was fucking me. The orgam must be overwhelming.

I love, LUV, love the idea of this. One of my biggest fantasys.

As for sex positions, well, a nice slow session is best face to face, or for when you want more than just physical contact.

Love being on top in cowgirl. I can reach my clit with my bullet and I love the feeling of him inside me and the vibe on my clit. i can really control the rhythm and my own grinding this way.

Now if I really want to cum, and we have done the above and more and I have already had several orgasms, nothing, I mean nothing beats doggystyle. The feeling of him hitting me with his hips, thrusting deep inside and then my fingers and bullet on my clit....oh my gawd. It's the kind of orgasm i just have to finish with because I get too weak to even sit up, much less go on.

he he.

-L

Before my BF, when sex was just fucking for me and I had no feelings for the guys I was with, I liked doggie style the best with on top a close second. Over the years I have been with my BF, I have grown to prefer face to face (like just happened less than 10 minutes ago :) ).

That is not to say I do not like him to put me on all fours and fuck me hard while spanking me, pulling my hair, squeezing my tits, etc. ;) I just really like seeing his face when he cums, and I like him in charge, so face to face satisfies me more emotionally. Although, if he did not have to go to work early today, I would beg him to fuck me hard doggy style! Writing this has made horny again and I would love a round two... :D

Back