Space Rouges OOC.

Nobody will believe Jessi's a IPF with that phony badge we're Rovers for Chrissakes. Peg can see a fake 10 miles away. Let's let Peg and Kay strip search, put her coning ass in restraints she can't get out off and lock her in the brig.
 
Iscaa,
Awesome pic!!


Wolfias,
How about this ... the fake badge is actually a very good fake. Peg did not see it long enough and more importantly did not feel it ... so she is fooled. (prehap the card material needs to have optical fibers in it ... d'om does not feel the fibers in the card) or something like that.

When Jessi shows it to D'om ... D'om touches it ... abd realizes its not real ... but by then Jessi has made a pass at D'om (revenge on peg!) ... or maybe D'om wants to see what Jessi is really up to ... so plays along ...


PS. I know d'om is not interested in Jessi ... but it is always nice having a beautiful woman making passes at you ... that you can turn down ... ego boosting! This will be a funny side plot with Peg, Jessi, and D'om. Might even bother D'an ... (i.e. why isn't Jessi making passes at me?)

I don' know ... maybe this is too goofy.

what do you think?
 
Last edited:
D'om isn't a player like D'an can be, why do you think D'om love Peg? It's because she doesn't say things she doesn't mean. MM you're ideas a good one but D'om is straight laced and all business during a crisis. He's a Rover and hates the law and con artists, D'om is not going to play Jessi's game. It would be easier to go with a combination of ideas. If we can rework it where Kay can step in and deal with Jessi? Because I really don't like characters like Jessi. I know I'm picky, but if it's a scenario I'm uncomfortable with, writing just isn't enjoyable.
 
Last edited:
For referance, Rovers is much like Romani gypsies. For easier referance as to how they are watch Sherlock Holmes: Game of shadows.

D'an would want to talk to Jessi after their failed info gathering from the syndicate, I have a few ideas to run with so Iscaa can expect a PM at some stage
 
Sorry....i have to make a habit of coming here to see what you all are thinking. OK...here is what
I am thinking.

After realizing she is not going to be able to charm ol D'om...Jessi will confiscate the ship. She will then
order the bros to show her all of the cargo.

What do you think? I am open to other ideas of course.
 
You realize Lya will be able to tell she's lying? So that attempt may not last long.
 
Not yet Cara, maybe a bit later, but I like the fun this confrontation is promising
 
too late...lol....Now Jessi is going to have to come clean.....or at the least try to not be spaced.....
 
All,
Just posted ... introduced timeline events present, 45 mins, and 5 hours in the future.

I was not trying to move to clock forward on the story ... so please post as normal ... but i thought the future timeline events would be useful for all writers.

If i screwed this up ... i can edit.

Thanks
 
I say we arrive at Eros 9 and unload some of the girls pretty soon, perhaps have a brief meet up to discuss what we plan on doing when we arrive?

I mean, Kay will decide to stick around, she'll probably spend a little time at a comm booth verifying that Rafu has been dealt with and getting her bounty. Then she'll assimilate herself in with the crew by proving her skills to D'om in some way.

Would this be okay with D'om? For her to personally approach him about staying onboard longer. From her point of view he's the only one who would probably have a problem with it, and so she would go out of her way to make sure he was assured of her usefulness.
 
I mean I have character development story of my own for Eros 9, but iy wouldn't make sense to continue it if we don't.
 
sounds good to me ... I was waiting for teh D'an and Kay sex scene to complete :D

I'm covering D'om for now. He is ok with additional crew members ... he just wants them to be honest.
 
I'm back from a 16 day hospitalization, and don't know when I'll be posting yet.
 
Ditto.

I can do some meditation with our resident mind rapist (sounds delightfully interesting)...no insult meant towards the lovely ex-slave.
 
Returning from a run-in with tick fever.

Hope my PM ramblings made some sense to Cara.

As to my last post, D'an just had a premonition. Kay could have seen this happen before and Lya could have felt the gist of the premonition if she is still in her medative state.

There is a little something that I would like to reveal when Lya goes into D'an's mind, there might be allusions to what it is (there's been a small mention of it in an earlier post of mine), Lya might have an idea, but all will be revealed in time :)

Glad to have you back Wolfbrother, hang tough and hope to have you back soon
 
Man, everyone had been down for the count in some way. I hope you are all alright. And yes, your ramblings are making sense. I am keeping them logged for posting, and can't wait for the next chapter in our saga, it will make a hell of a story.

As for the premonition, Lya is not clairvoyant or clairsentient, but she will sense the discomfort.
 
Thanks for the well wishes ya'll. D'om can be written by MM if she wants to.
 
My condolences ... the death of a pet is very hard. I have had to do it twice. I just tried to remember … that due to the diminished quality of their lives, it was the right thing to do.
 
-huggle Cara-

I know the feeling to say goodbye to a loved doggy. Many condolences Cara
 
Back
Top