Movies that could have been

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
35,756
There are a lot of mainstream movies out there that could have been quite a bit different with small rewrites that didn't stop at certain limits.

I'm not talking about the multitude of adult rewrites that generally destroy the original atmosphere. I'm talking about the same production levels that just go a bit farther. I mean into Soft R or possibly closer to Hard R.

There are a lot of fan fiction stories here and variations on movies and TV, so maybe somebody could run with this one.


Consider 'Working Girl' with Melanie Griffiths and Sigourney Weaver. The story is about a corporate climber who slept her way to the top. She then steals ideas from the new girl to pitch as her own and gets caught at it. As it is, the film has some kinky stuff with Tess trying on some of Katherine's clothes and trying to get noticed by one of the bosses.


workinggirl.jpg


Working-Girl_Melanie-Griffith_Black-dress-hanger.jpg


And Katherine in lingerie in bed waiting for someone.

image1_temp-561.jpg


And there is already some mild nudity and depicted sex.

So, take it a step farther. Instead of Katherine taking advantage of the new girl, she takes Tess under her wings and shows her the ropes to being a corporate slut climbing her way to the top. There could be some office scenes between the two of them and with some of the men and she introduces her protoge'.
 
I am working on a story (novella) like what you suggest now.

It starts off with a wife and her husband out on a hike on their farm where they make passionate love. As they are cuddling in afterglow, a helicopter with mercenaries descends upon them and the wife recognizes the emblem on the helicopter.

Hiding in an old cold mine, she tells her husband that she was once a corporate whore, a woman paid by her own corporation to sleep with high clientele so as to secure million dollar business deals. As she tells them this, the mercenaries find them, drug the wife, with all three enjoying the wife in front of an angered, but subdued husband. The wife has been drugged, but knows what is happening, and enjoys what she is getting.

She is then taken to a compound where she meets her old client who is still infatuated with her. Having lost almost everything from the real estate collapse of 2008, he wants a taste of the past and cares little that she has moved on and is married. He forces her to give him a blowjob, but when she spits instead of swallows, she is forced into giving his henchmen additional blowjobs. To teach her a lesson, and to prove once and for all the wife is actually his, the man ties her up and brands her with his insignia from a hot iron. Sex and bondage occur again and again at the mans only mansion as she slowly learns sex trafficking of women is where he is now making his money.

At the same time, her husband has found out from her best friend, a former corporate whore at the same company, information about the man who took his wife, and is bent on rescuing her. Busting in, he saves her, and releases other women kidnapped and about to be sold off, but not before releasing his anger upon the man that kidnapped his wife. While he could kill him, instead he takes a gun and makes the man a eunuch so that he cannot be put away for murder, but thus ensuring the man never touches another woman again.

The story ends with the wife upset, he bottom branded from her former client with an S from his name: Stephen. The husband makes the suggestion that since Scott is his middle name,if she would be willing to be branded again, he could add his fist and last initial to change it, but knows it will be incredibly painful for her. The wife, wanting to show her uttermost love, willing endures it knowing it proves her love more than any wedding band or tattoo could ever do.

So in the end, the story is a mixture of Crocodile Dundee/The Story of O/Kiss the Girls
 
Back
Top