Breeding

There are groups, sites, etc. See my signature.

So, what do those high risk swingers do with the children after their fantasy is over? Place them for adoption? Or is this still for fantasy and not a real group that meets offline?

So, what do those high risk swingers do with the children after their fantasy is over? Place them for adoption? Or is this still for fantasy and not a real group that meets offline?

Yes, that a good question.

Also, I see they have Adult breast feeding fetish and lactation fantasy so maybe they do actually meet up in real life?

Either way it's pretty interesting.

Yes, that a good question.

Also, I see they have Adult breast feeding fetish and lactation fantasy so maybe they do actually meet up in real life?

Either way it's pretty interesting.

Some people claim that I "ruin their fantasy" or whatever else when I ask questions pertaining to real life. I had a feeling that hellsgate was saying that this was "real, and people DO do it" and even made reference to a link in his sig line that is not there. So, I was wondering, if it was real, what happens to those kids. After all, if you have "high risk pregnancy swinging sex" then surely some kids are produced from it.

:)

Food for thought!

Some people claim that I "ruin their fantasy" or whatever else when I ask questions pertaining to real life. I had a feeling that hellsgate was saying that this was "real, and people DO do it" and even made reference to a link in his sig line that is not there. So, I was wondering, if it was real, what happens to those kids. After all, if you have "high risk pregnancy swinging sex" then surely some kids are produced from it.

:)

Food for thought!

Exactly. Ive always wondered the same thing, especially the couple of times I was offered it. I kept thinking, soooo, what happens if/when she actually gets pregnant.

Also, it may "ruin" the fantasy but it's always better to think about what could happen and how it will effect everyone involved in the end.

Better safe than sorry.

Also, it may "ruin" the fantasy but it's always better to think about what could happen and how it will effect everyone involved in the end.

Better safe than sorry.

Exactly. In theory, being at a glory hole or fucking a stranger can sound hot. Even fucking when you know you're not on the pill and the man doesn't use a condom. However, reality has kept me from ever contemplating any of those fantasies. (And I have been a person who has lived many of the things I have once fantasized over.)

I don't care/don't mind, or whatever, when people have fantasies that they'll never live. I guess, though, when they don't make that statement clear I'll take them literally. *shrugs* It's just part of who I am and how my brain is wired, I guess. (And that's why I do state which fantasies I'll never consider for real!)

Maybe it's naïve of me, but I come from a place where I was involved in a large online group that was very active OFFline. Most of those people were good people and they actually were who they said they were. I don't think it's right to lie online and I don't think simply being online is a "good reason" to just lie to others.

Obviously, many at Lit just don't understand me and vice versa. Hell, even my own ex husband said "Don't ruin it for me" when he would cyber a "woman" and I told him that person had been outted as a man and stole fake pics. :rolleyes:

Realism is the best way to go and live life, IMO. :)

I'm bumping this because it's totally hot. It's a fantasy of mine, of course it is one I wouldn't indulge in real life (just like incest or other extreme taboo fetishes) but it is a huge turn on to think about. Being used is considered to be hot by many women but being used for a specific, completely primal reason is sexy to me.

Just my thoughts on it. Love it or leave it.

Yeah... me too. A human male with animal desire is a huge turn on. Totally primal and way fun! I've only gotten to do it in real life a few times with the same guy. Its a definite fantasy now while thinking about other men!

Though I've had a lot of primal fun with several men there is just something awesome about the free-load deposit. Too bad I can't take the pill anymore. :mad:

Haha. Yes, I agree. As far as fantasy goes I'm pretty open to A LOT of different, freaky things. As far as acting them out, safety first. Then we can take it from there.

The Breast Feeding fantasy is interesting though. Hmmm, I don't even really care if there milking coming out. Haha.

Anyone in Chicago interested in chatting about it maybe? Haha

Exactly. In theory, being at a glory hole or fucking a stranger can sound hot. Even fucking when you know you're not on the pill and the man doesn't use a condom. However, reality has kept me from ever contemplating any of those fantasies. (And I have been a person who has lived many of the things I have once fantasized over.)

I don't care/don't mind, or whatever, when people have fantasies that they'll never live. I guess, though, when they don't make that statement clear I'll take them literally. *shrugs* It's just part of who I am and how my brain is wired, I guess. (And that's why I do state which fantasies I'll never consider for real!)

Maybe it's naïve of me, but I come from a place where I was involved in a large online group that was very active OFFline. Most of those people were good people and they actually were who they said they were. I don't think it's right to lie online and I don't think simply being online is a "good reason" to just lie to others.

Obviously, many at Lit just don't understand me and vice versa. Hell, even my own ex husband said "Don't ruin it for me" when he would cyber a "woman" and I told him that person had been outted as a man and stole fake pics. :rolleyes:

This post makes me think you're a man. jk

But seriously, what's a "good" person? And who says those people weren't lying? How do you know? There are people who marry "good" spouses who end up being liars.

Besides, there has got to be a time where you weren't truthful to an online community. Maybe it was just personal privacy, maybe not... but I know there has been that time.

Maybe what you're trying to say is that people shouldn't lie online maliciously or for personal satisfaction. But you lie everyday... Yes, you do.

Yes, you do...

Yes... uh-huh... I gotcha... but you do.

Yeah you do. Right, but... that still counts.

Yes, you do. You're lying right now. You do.

Okay, at this point... you're just in denial.

:cool:

Fantasy is fantasy. I think I said it in a previous post, playing make believe is nice when it is with someone you love. I don't know about other Lit people but I'm pretty selective with who I bring into my "fantasies" that I choose to make reality...

Why the vendetta against this particular thread? It is a valid fetish.

Fantasy is fantasy. I think I said it in a previous post, playing make believe is nice when it is with someone you love. I don't know about other Lit people but I'm pretty selective with who I bring into my "fantasies" that I choose to make reality...

Why the vendetta against this particular thread? It is a valid fetish.

Have you had the surgery yet? How'd it go?

My mouth hurts, but it'll be 100% this weekend. I hate unknown extra teeth. I don't feel like I've lost any wisdom at all.

Yeah, just really resist the urge to eat meats and stuff like that until day 4-5ish. Because I tried eating small bites of a steak on night 3 and that turned out to be a nightmare... It was bad...

I love to read and masturbate to breeding and impregnation stories....the hottest ones for me are those when the woman really wants to be impregnated....and she uses really graphic/visual words and phrases, such as "pump your semen/seeds into me"...."spray all your warm white semen into me"...."squirt your man-seeds up into me"...."fill me up with your warm semen"...."make a baby in me"....etc etc....

It would be a fantasy of mine to be used and especially by a black man and to be so called used for breeding. But thats it no way would I ever do this its purly just a fantasy. Christ what would happen after the baby was born, yes I know I would be left holding it and my body out of shape . So its a not go but interesting idea.

I love to read and masturbate to breeding and impregnation stories....the hottest ones for me are those when the woman really wants to be impregnated....and she uses really graphic/visual words and phrases, such as "pump your semen/seeds into me"...."spray all your warm white semen into me"...."squirt your man-seeds up into me"...."fill me up with your warm semen"...."make a baby in me"....etc etc....

That's one of my favourite elements as well, hearing the girl want it so bad just makes it so much hotter. Knowing how much she wants to have my baby.

I hope one day I'll hear it for real.

That's what makes it hot for me. When I was playing this game with my ex the dirty talk was what really got both of us going. I remember telling him to "keeping cumming" because I needed "more cum to make babies" and he would go crazy.

We would keep it in there, a la creampie style and do it again after he recovered. It was a dirty game, but hours of fun.

That's what makes it hot for me. When I was playing this game with my ex the dirty talk was what really got both of us going. I remember telling him to "keeping cumming" because I needed "more cum to make babies" and he would go crazy.

We would keep it in there, a la creampie style and do it again after he recovered. It was a dirty game, but hours of fun.

God. That is so freaking sexy. You guys must have had so much fun.

:D

:heart:

It's great to see this topic again, I was worried when the other Breeding Thread went silent but I see a whole new bunch of delicious people have joined in.

As a guy its a very powerful impulse and fantasy release to want to impregnate a woman but in all fairness it certainly needs to be contemplated with real world consequence.

With me ex, who got me into the topic we would fantasise about impregnating her but she was safely on the pill. She did once kink it up a a notch by turning to me as I had her from behind and aaying " I haven't been taking my pill for 3 weeks, are you gonna fill me and make me yours?

In the heat of the moment(and genuinely not knowing if she was bluffing I forced her face down onto the cushion and raised her hips up and drove it deep to finish inside.

She later admitted she was on the pill and on schedule with it but was surprised and very excited about how I man-handled her after she said it.

Regards
John

Back