Isolated Poetry Blurt

Now, hmmmm. One here, right by her left buttock.

Lemme move the one from the right shoulder a little closer to her neck.

I'll bet this one right there feels good. Oh yes it must.

j_st beca_se y0_r ass d0esnt itch d0esn't mean y00 d0n't have a rash.

the si_ns are chan_in_.....it always affects my m00ds and my l_ck.

y00 will be fyne, j_st t_ff it 0wt

:heart:

hey, Annie, h0w's this shit f0r a f_nky dialect?

I can't even d0 smileys... n0 parenthesis bars, l0l

new keyb0ard in 2 days.

smile while I am missin' y00 all.

p0wt, p0wt

Last edited:
Your keyboard and my over enthusiastic mouse would make a good pair it's making every single click a double click and driving me scatty!

Where where?! Are you selling tickets?

I was just blurting cause I was up writing til nearly 6 am this morning, so I'm all insane from sleep dep and horniness. But if you want some, I dunno, come on into the bistro and strip, girlygirl. I've installed a pole for you. And it's not too early in the day to be getting ideas, not as far as I'm concerned.

bj

she spoke
in words,
more noise than song;

from lips
both sere and hard.

and yet
in her
from noise a song;

how beauty transcends
reason...

take now
from him
at will.​

I've been practising... like it?

180px-Hieronymus_Bosch_056.jpg

Now I'm bored.

Not gonna bother sneering. Social circles are what ya make 'em. When you don't feel like a part of one, it's best to look in the mirror instead of throwing stones.

Now I'm bored.

Not gonna bother sneering. Social circles are what ya make 'em. When you don't feel like a part of one, it's best to look in the mirror instead of throwing stones.

Well it's over now anyway. just backin' up my grrrl for a moment.

see, (and here's the late night SERIOUS SLEEP DEP blurt for tonight)

Real Grrrls back each other up. Right or wrong. But only as absolutely necessary.

There's this story:

I occasionally do tarot readings in bars. One night a guy came to me during a fundraiser and wanted a reading. His question was basically this: I have five or six kids by different mamas. I'm about to come into some money and I don't want them to get any. How can I make sure they don't get it?

Now understand, I have an Issue with people who make good beautiful babies and then don't take care of them. Huge Issue. And my grrrls understand why.

I always thought the phrase "seeing red" was metaphorical. It isn't. Quite literally, all of a sudden, the red crept from either side of my vision. And I don't remember anything after that until a few minutes later when I was at the bar, surrounded by people plying me with drinks and talking like you'd talk to a skittish horse.

Reports have it that I Went For Him. That I yelled "you motherfucker" in a tone that alerted all of my grrls, in various places in the bar, and that they heard that Particular Tone and came right over to see what was going on.

I had, apparently, lunged across the table for this guy, who could easily have killed me. I'm not a fighter; in fact I've never hit a single human being in my life. Not like that, anyway. But I went for him, literally seeing red. And my grrls were there to pull me off and get me settled.

The bartender kicked him out, just for his own safety, since after I told my grrrls what he'd said, he was in grave danger from a number of them. Not for their own purposes, and perhaps not even because I was Right, as such, but because they understood me, where I'm coming from with that particular topic.

Real grrls don't go there casually. They try to help each other stay rational. But when one of my grrrls comes in and says, "I'm in it now," then I'm in it with her. That's how we roll, the Real Grrrls.

Maybe that guy had a story. Maybe he was justified. Maybe he just picked the wrong person to talk to at the wrong time. So okay; he wasn't hurt; we didn't chase him to the parking lot or anything. No harm, no foul. But it was incredible to know that I had a real support system, that the grrrls would be there. They'd mop up now and ask questions later, if necessary. They Had My Back.

And I have theirs.

bj

Well it's over now anyway. just backin' up my grrrl for a moment.

see, (and here's the late night SERIOUS SLEEP DEP blurt for tonight)

Real Grrrls back each other up. Right or wrong. But only as absolutely necessary.

There's this story:

I occasionally do tarot readings in bars. One night a guy came to me during a fundraiser and wanted a reading. His question was basically this: I have five or six kids by different mamas. I'm about to come into some money and I don't want them to get any. How can I make sure they don't get it?

Now understand, I have an Issue with people who make good beautiful babies and then don't take care of them. Huge Issue. And my grrrls understand why.

I always thought the phrase "seeing red" was metaphorical. It isn't. Quite literally, all of a sudden, the red crept from either side of my vision. And I don't remember anything after that until a few minutes later when I was at the bar, surrounded by people plying me with drinks and talking like you'd talk to a skittish horse.

Reports have it that I Went For Him. That I yelled "you motherfucker" in a tone that alerted all of my grrls, in various places in the bar, and that they heard that Particular Tone and came right over to see what was going on.

I had, apparently, lunged across the table for this guy, who could easily have killed me. I'm not a fighter; in fact I've never hit a single human being in my life. Not like that, anyway. But I went for him, literally seeing red. And my grrls were there to pull me off and get me settled.

The bartender kicked him out, just for his own safety, since after I told my grrrls what he'd said, he was in grave danger from a number of them. Not for their own purposes, and perhaps not even because I was Right, as such, but because they understood me, where I'm coming from with that particular topic.

Real grrls don't go there casually. They try to help each other stay rational. But when one of my grrrls comes in and says, "I'm in it now," then I'm in it with her. That's how we roll, the Real Grrrls.

Maybe that guy had a story. Maybe he was justified. Maybe he just picked the wrong person to talk to at the wrong time. So okay; he wasn't hurt; we didn't chase him to the parking lot or anything. No harm, no foul. But it was incredible to know that I had a real support system, that the grrrls would be there. They'd mop up now and ask questions later, if necessary. They Had My Back.

And I have theirs.

bj

Good story. I kept waiting for you to give him an evil made-up reading that messed with his head for the rest of his life.

My comment about the sneering was not directed at you or Champie but the other side--that particular conflict is ancient, circular and answering it is like tying to change the direction of a whirlpool.

Didn't want to see either of you sucked down.

<snip>My comment about the sneering was not directed at you or Champie but the other side--that particular conflict is ancient, circular and answering it is like tying to change the direction of a whirlpool.

Didn't want to see either of you sucked down.
I know. I asked my original question about piling up little shit in personal luggage because I was worried about their emotional health, they really need to get rid of whatever baggage they're carrying around. I'll let them have the last word in it since I'm viewed as damaged goods over there.

All was wunnerful for me in that forum, until one of my pm's was quoted without creditation by another regular without prior discussion with me. Well, they were alllll over the cruel and viscious anonymous troll until I stepped in, owned the content of the mail in question, and called them on their behaviour. It wasn't pretty and I was grateful for the private support I got from many people on that one.

We all talk a lot about reading for meaning, but many of us refuse to dig deeper than the surface when it comes to understanding. Face value is only worth something when you can see the person's face and honestly, I do try to remember that.

Last edited:
I wonder which head they cut?

I was thinking the same thing.

And thank you for what you said in the AH yesterday about the PFD. There is good and bad everywhere but people take poetry crit differently because to them it is more personal.

What you said was very true and very fair. It was hugely refreshing to see someone actually recognize both sides of a situation.

I was thinking the same thing.

And thank you for what you said in the AH yesterday about the PFD. There is good and bad everywhere but people take poetry crit differently because to them it is more personal.

What you said was very true and very fair. It was hugely refreshing to see someone actually recognize both sides of a situation.

You're welcome. I just thought I'd share my own experience since PFD had become the topic.

Back