Tampa Bay Area bi guy

luv23way

Experienced
Over the years, erotic stories have fueled many fantasies...some fulfilled and some not! Now, I occasionally enjoy sucking cock, and have been told I'm very good at it! I can host, must be discreet and available before 9:00AM in the Lutz/land o lakes/paradise lakes area. I'm married, late 50s, 6', 195, h/w proportionate, clean, discreet...and I enjoy dressing in lingerie and playing the fem role. You can reciprocate or not, and if you play it right and I'm horny enough I might let you fuck me. You...be close to the area, I operate on narrow windows to make it work! Be clean, freshly showered, not too fat or hairy, no facial hair...but that's not a deal killer if you have an exceptionally nice cock. If you can't make that work, but would like to meet we might be able to meet at TMC in Tampa some evening. That's a pretty cool place to hook up, always interesting for sure.

Last edited:
Oldjack

Over the years, erotic stories have fueled many fantasies...some fulfilled and some not! Now, I occasionally enjoy sucking cock, and have been told I'm very good at it! I can host, must be discreet and available before 9:00AM in the Lutz/land o lakes/paradise lakes area. I'm married, late 50s, 6', 195, h/w proportionate, clean, discreet...and I enjoy dressing in lingerie and playing the fem role. You can reciprocate or not, and if you play it right and I'm horny enough I might let you fuck me. You...be close to the area, I operate on narrow windows to make it work! Be clean, freshly showered, not too fat or hairy, no facial hair...but that's not a deal killer if you have an exceptionally nice cock. If you can't make that work, but would like to meet we might be able to meet at TMC in Tampa some evening. That's a pretty cool place to hook up, always interesting for sure.

I think I would love to enter your place, kneel down, lift your
Lingerie and start sucking.

Back