What a great night strap on delight

Thanks for posting your experiences, Johnie. It's nice to know another woman out there loves to fuck her man hard and treat him like the sissy he is. If you were mine, I'd have you in panties next. ;)

mmm You can have me anytime.....tell me when to bend over......
 
Been a while. But I thought I would share an incident the other night. The Wife and I were typing out our last strap on experience, was pretty good, too. Took place about a week ago, anyway, we were both getting really turned on by reliving the event, took about ten minutes to type, and needless to say when we were all done, my cok and her pussy were aching for attention. I hit submit and low and behold I was not logged in. What the fuck? waised time, but not lost. We debated about retyping but were way too turned on at the time, so we shut down the computer and quickly entered the bedroom. We had alot going on the next morning, so the usual hour or so of serious banging was out the window. I quickly got between her legs and started lapping at her now soaking pussy, god the taste of a hot pussy just gets me so hard. It wasn't long till she was writhing on my face and coming good and hard. Now it was my turn. She asked me how I wanted it and I told her I wantd to watch as I jerked off into her mouth, and then have her feed me my cum from her mouth. With out hesitation she was down licking my head as i feaverishly jerked my cok with abadonment. There was no time for the strap on, but being the great wife she is, she substituted two fingers up my ass, and stroked my prostrate in rythm with my cok stroking. Looking down at her mouth waiting for my cok to explode was with out a doubt one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Soon I was nearing orgasm, my cok erupted and there was my wifes toungue licking up all the proceeds. Was way hotter than coming in her mouth as I watched her trail the cum from my base to the top of my cok, grabbing in each and every drop, she then came up to me with the cum cupped in her toungue for me to see, and lowered her head to mine letting it ooze into my waiting mouth. I eagerly lapped it all up and she kissed me pationatly giving me all that was left, our toungues enjoying the mixture of our juices. Sorry no strap on action, but great none the less
 
Great story, johnie. Hearing about your exploits makes me wish I still had a man in the house for sex. (Nothing else, just the sex thanks. been there done that, lol)
 
Great story, johnie. Hearing about your exploits makes me wish I still had a man in the house for sex. (Nothing else, just the sex thanks. been there done that, lol)
good for sex if trained well and also for fixing things around the house..lol
Johnies Wife
 
good for sex if trained well and also for fixing things around the house..lol
Johnies Wife

I'd be satisfied if I could find one who knew their place and were talented sexually. Being able to look like a cute girl would also be a plus. ;)
 
I'd be satisfied if I could find one who knew their place and were talented sexually. Being able to look like a cute girl would also be a plus. ;)
If that is your picture on your profile, I would say you more than qualify as cute! Second, men are like dogs, no such thing as a bad man or bad dog, just bad owners!!! Training training training with treats thrown in for good behavior.
 
If that is your picture on your profile, I would say you more than qualify as cute! Second, men are like dogs, no such thing as a bad man or bad dog, just bad owners!!! Training training training with treats thrown in for good behavior.

Gee thanks, but I meant my sissies should be cute as a girl, not me, lol.

I definitely believe in treats for good behavior. Best motivator in the world.
 
Please continue!!

I will probably never get my wife to use a strap on on me. She did one time ream my ass with a vibrator while stroking me off. I loved it, and asked for it again, but she seemed to think that 1 time was enough. She knows I love ass play, yet doesn't like it herself. Rubbing her ass rim is all she will go for, and will only take a slight penetration. But she does like me rimming her from time to time.

So I love hearing about your successful as play.

Sounds EXACTLY like my Wife...
 
any chance of some pics of her doing u? sounds so hot!
 
Here is a story for you from the wifes side. WE had to go out of town, about an hour and a half drive, a friend of ours was home from serving in iraq. The party was ok, and around ten we decided it was time to leave. About a half hour into the drive, the kids are fast asleep when my loving wife gives me a sly smile, reaches into her purse and pulls out one of her favorite dildos! I am like what the hell, and she just smiles and ssais, no need to waiste the time. My cok went from limp to the hulk trying to rip out of its enclosure!!! So I am driving and all i can see out of the corner of my eye is her dildo going in and out of her pussy, I can smell the sweet nectar and am getting more and more aroused, not sure but think the odometer fluctuated from 65 mph to 128 mph. the more excited I got the harder I was riding the gas!!! lol anyway, she starts to buck a little bit, getting into a good rythm i am just thinking to myself, how hot all this is and what a pleasant supprise, when she take the glistening dildo to her mouth and gives it a proper cleaning! Damn, that turns me on so much, I can not tell you how bad I wish we were home at that minute. This continued for about fifteen or so minutes, a slow insert for a few minutes followed by mouthing to clean it all off, and repeat. When we were about five minutes from home, it all changed, and she went right to work to getting herself off, and just as we were pulling into the driveway, she was biting her lip and shaking with pleasure.

Let me finish what happened when we got home. All you women know that you need a good hard fucking after an orgasm like that. So when my husband stopped the car, and I finished cleaning my toys with my pussy juice all over them, I gave him a deep and wet kiss, the whole time feeling his hard cock in my hand getting wetter and harder. We quickly got the kids into bed, and continued our night of pleasures. He bent me over our bed and began to fuck me hard and deep. As he was thrusting in and out of my dripping wet pussy, I decided that I wanted to cum again. So as he banged me doggie style, I got one of my vibrator and began to play with my clit. The more he thrusted, the more aroused I got, until I came all over his hard cock. It must have felt really good to him because he began to pump harder and faster until he exploded in my hole. Nothing feels better than cumming on a hard cock and having that hard cock cum inside you. I was so into it, that I made him eat me and lick out all of his cum. He was a good boy, he licked me clean and when he was done, he gave me a deep and passionate kiss that tasted like him and me. Yummy, it was good all around.
 
Last edited:
Hot story. I like the fact that you two wrote it from both your viewpoints.

And I love the creampie she "made" him lick up at the end.

Thanks for the stiff cock you've given me.
 
Holly shit just got home and read that. getting hard reading about it and I was there for it!! What a great wife
 
I wish i was married to your wife,I really get turned on thinking about getting fucked with a strapon and sucking my cum out of her wet pussy.Your one lucky guy.Maybe she could fuck me while i suck you off.mmmmmm
 
So The wife and I spent last night watching some porn from some of the threads on here. We especially, well actually I especially was enjoying the she male videos and the strap on videos. There was a real hot one with the girl with an extra long dong bending the guy over the bed and really railing it to him. Needless to say, we were hot to go.
I came to the bedroom and she was allready strapped and ready to go,The sight of her cok hanging and waiting for me was making my cok quiver with anticipation. She looked me in the eye and said, does my little boy want some of this? I shook my head yes, and then she ordered me to first suck on it to get it nice and lubbed for my entry. I quickly dropped to me knees and let her mouth fuck me for five or ten minutes. My ass was now quivering and begging to be fucked. I looked up from her cok in my mouth and told her I wanted her to fuck me like in the video. She looks at me and commands me to bend over, I do as I am ordered and perk my waiting ass up in the air. She quickly inserts her cok and I am instantly filled with pleasure, I buck back hard on her cok, wanting every inch inside of me, all the time thinking of how much better it would feel if that bigger dong from the video was assaulting me. She leans forward and whispers in my ear ,"feel you buck, you are really liking my cok in your ass arn't you?" I moan back and start to move with more force and speed, trying to get as much in and out of my yearning ass. My cok was rubbing on the bed getting hotter and wetter with each thrust of my ass on her cok. She then grabs my hips and moves me back so only my head is now resting on the bed. She pulls me deaper and harder with the rythm of my thrusts, my cok hanging and dripping in the air. She gratiously reaches around and starts stroking on my cok, the sensations are was to great, I want to cum with the most needed desire. With out warning she stops, orders me to turn over and lay on the bed with just my legs hanging over the edge. God it is so hot to see her hovering over me thrusting in and out of my love hole. She keeps talking to me, saying, my little slut likes her hole raped doesn't she. I nod my head back and forth wiith aggreement, unable to talk do to the pleasure running through me. Look at my little sluts cok dripping all over her belly, she sais as she scoops the drippings and slipps the pre cum into my mouth. Oh my little slut likes that doesnt she. I shake my head yes again as her fingers now slipped fromm my mouth. She now bends down and licks her toungue on my raging hard on, god I was ready to explode. A few more thrusts of her cok and I erupted a giant string of cum, My eyes were closed do to the intensity of the orgasm, I thought i had cum all over my belly , but was pleasantly suprised to see it waiting in the palm of her hand, she quickly pulled out of my ass and sais, Look at the nice treat I saved for you, taking my head and placing it into her palmm, i eagerly tasted and licked each and every drop from her hand

So I am finally able to get on and finish what my husband wrote about the other day. As I was fucking him, I got so hot and wet that I decided that I wanted him to get me off first before I finished with him. So I slowly pulled my cock out of his ass and told him it was my turn to be fucked. He happily agreed. I straddled his hard cock with my legs and slowly inserted it into my dripping wet pussy. It felt so good going in and out of my hole that I decided that I wanted him to fuck me doggy style while I played with myself and got myself off while he was in me. So I rolled over and stuck my ass in the air and had him do me doggy style. As he was pumping in and out of my pussy, I began to put a vibrator on my clit and play with myself. Before I knew it , I had cum all over his hard cock. But I wasn't done yet. He got up to go get something and while he was away, I began to play again. I put the vibrator on my clit again, put my fingers in my wet pussy and waited for my orgasm. When my husband came back, he got a little show. He walked over to the other side of the bed, and had a clear shot of my pussy and watched me get myself off. As he watched, I noticed that he bagan to stroke his cock. The sight of him stroking his cock, hard and dripping wet, and feeling him spread my legs farther apart so he could see everything got me so turned on, I came again, all over my fingers. I still wasn't done, I came two more times before I was finished. I then made him fuck me hard, so I could lick all my cum off his hard cock and when I was finished, it was his turn to cum. That is when I finally allowed him to enjoy the cock in his ass again and have an orgasm that made him shake all over. He was a good little slut and finished all the cum in my hand and then gave me a kiss that had the taste of his cum all over his tongue.
 
Last edited:
Can not express how lucky I am to have such a wife. Great in life and in bed, non judgemental and willing to try new things. Putting our exploits on the web has been a great addition to our otherwise Vibrant love life. Imagine being in my place, I get to come home and read what my wife wrote on this sight, total turn on and what is even better, is the one turning me on is right under the same roof. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for letting us be a bit voyuristic.
I do have to clarify one thing, in her last entry, she noted that I got up to get something, truth is, the littlest one got up from her nap a bit soon! She was so close to getting off I went out to get her interested in a quick movie so we could finish...does that make us bad?
 
So Disappointed

I was seeing a guy that enjoyed being fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on.

I admit it took me a while to get used to the idea. But I ordered one and told him about it. He got as excited as a ittle boy in a candy store! I had gotten all ready to use it on him. I wanted to pleasure him as much as he pleasured me. Even bought an "instruction" manual.

Low and behold, before I even got the chance, we had a falling out. So I never got to try it out. I kept the thing for over a month hoping he would come around (so to speak). But nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I was so angry that I finally tossed the damned thing in the garbage today.

Geez. And it was expensive too!

I wasn't interested on trying it out on someone else. (So no solicitations please.) We had a very trusting relationship. In fact, no one knew of his fetish except for me and a couple of other girls that had used one on him in the past.

I am actually disappointed that he wouldn't even let me try!

(posted this in another strap on forum too)
 
I agree johnie and his wife are a lucky couple!! All too often partners are far from well matched in their sexual wants/needs... you two seem to have it *all* going on!

Thanks for sharing the vibrance of your sex lives.

Oh and alabamagal... forget him, find another guy who wants what you'd like to give.... trust me, taking a man who not only cares for you, but wants to bend over for *you* will be breathtaking!!
 
I agree johnie and his wife are a lucky couple!! All too often partners are far from well matched in their sexual wants/needs... you two seem to have it *all* going on!

Thanks for sharing the vibrance of your sex lives.

Oh and alabamagal... forget him, find another guy who wants what you'd like to give.... trust me, taking a man who not only cares for you, but wants to bend over for *you* will be breathtaking!!
Bill,
Thanks for your insight and you are right on. We are lucky and we hope that we are sharing and opening up new things for couples. IT took us time to get to this stage, I love and trust my wife,but it took time for me to open up to my personal kinks/ Must admit, i feared the reaction and possiable look of what the hell is wrong with you coming accross. It was easy to approuch and open the discussion when so many of you were writing and expressing what I felt, kinda took the "freak"out of freaky. Only regrets is not being able to express sooner.


















bi
 
Hi Alabamagal. Sounds like a shame, mostly that your relationship fell out, but also that you missed the chance to feel the rush of using that strapon. If you feel at all dominant, it'll be hard to top making him beg you for it and offer himself up for it. Watching it push into him as he moans and pants... (blush), trust me it's a rush! :) I wish I had a sissy right now so I could 'demonstrate'. ;)
 
Sigh...no volunteers...I keep running into men with no experience who those who claim it's a gay thing- or worse yet me who are very close minded....may be time for me to move
 
don't get it.....

Sigh...no volunteers...I keep running into men with no experience who those who claim it's a gay thing- or worse yet me who are very close minded....may be time for me to move

I just don't get it. Why aren't there at least a half a dozen guys offering to pay plane fare to find you whereever you are? Do they all know something I don't?
 
Back
Top