A Place Of Ones Own (closed)

He smiled against her skin as his fingers worked into her hair and slowly loosed the beautiful black locks from their ties. He'd always adored her hair, almost as much as he loved her skin. "I've missed having you so close..." he whispered. She could hear the adoration in his words, and the slightest hint of reined-in need as he hadn't enjoyed her in so long.
 
Annie smiled in joy at her husband, sighing as her hair was suddenly loose about her. She loved the way that his strong fingers ran along her scalp, treating her like the most beautiful woman in the world. She also liked the fact that David was the only one now that got to see her hair down in all its glory.

"And I've missed you, love." She murmured softly, pulling him in for a gentle kiss. "My poor husband. I've been neglecting you."

She grinned at him, leaning down to kiss and nip at his throat, her fingers already working at the ties of his pants to free his hard and straining cock.
 
David was honestly surprised at how suddenly forward she was, but he loved it all the same. "You have, and I demand compensation," he stated with a laugh. When she freed his hardened shaft, he smirked and let his hands stray to her hips to stroke down her thighs. "Thrill me, love," he encouraged in a whisper.
 
Annie gave him a smile before she sank to her knees before him. She bit her lower lip as she stared at his straining cock, licking her lips briefly before she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. She moaned at the taste of his skin, sighing at the comfortable and familiar action of making love to her husband.
 
David let his head tilt back with a long, uncontrolled groan. His hips wanted to arch forward to meet her, but he stopped himself to allow her the power and control. "Oh, Annie..." he whispered breathlessly as his fingers tangled in her flowing locks to encourage her.
 
Annie whimpered as his fingers tangled in her hair, guiding her along her way as he murmured her name. She loved the way he said her name. He usually called her Ann, but it made her belly do a strange little flip when he called her Annie.

She pulled her lips free from his shaft, licking up and down the hard ridge of flesh as she teased him further. "Do you remember our first time?" Annie asked him, giving him a wicked grin as she licked her tongue across the head to collect his salty offering.

"That night after the dance in the keep was one of the most special times of my life." She reminded him.

That had been the night that their innocent love had blossomed into something more. It was before they had officially become engaged, but neither could wait. She could still remember the taste of him on her lips as they made love in the heather of Chessie's garden, trying so hard to be quiet.
 
"I remember that night almost every time I look at you..." He smirked and drew her up into his lap. "And I wouldn't mind sneaking out into a garden again one day, risking getting caught any second while I'm making you want to scream when we can't even whisper... I remember how that couple that walked by us nearly caught us, but it was so dark that they couldn't see."

He let his hand slip between her thighs, teasing her folds gently as he kissed her with tangible heat behind his lips.
 
"My father would have murdered you if we'd been caught." Annie said with a grin, gasping as his fingers were suddenly beneath her skirts, stroking her wet flesh as he captured her lips in a kiss.
 
"He'd still murder me today if he knew," David chuckled against her lips before his fingers delved boldly into her body and offered all the pleasure she liked. His shaft was solid against her, straining to plunge into her and take and give all the pleasure he could.
 
Annie whimpered sweetly for her husband. She moved her hips against his thick fingers, panting as she looked into his heated gaze.

"Undress me, love and take me to bed. I want to make love to my husband."
 
"Gladly," David breathed and rose to set her on her feet. He kept pressed in tight against the cradle of her hips. His fingers expertly found and untied the laces of her gown, letting it slip from her body. He smirked at the sight of her bared skin, quickly removing her underclothes to reveal her completely to his appreciating, hungry eyes. He wasn't sure that they'd make it to the bedroom as he tossed aside his shirt on their way. They came to the closed bedroom door, which he playfully pinned her against with her hands over her head while he ground his hips slowly against hers and his lips caressed her neck.
 
The feel of smooth wood behind her back was a thrill. She gasped, whimpering as her hands were pinned above her head and her husband ground against her wet folds. She trembled, moaning as his lips caressed along the skin of her throat.

"Take me now, David." She begged him.
 
David silenced her moans with an intense, hard kiss. He let her hands go and instead took hold of her waist, turning her around and bracing her against the door before his steel-hard cock plunged into her folds. His touch was backed by fire and he brought up an equally intense pace from lust untapped for months. He growled and grunted like an animal in a way she'd only experienced from him a few times amongst their many times in bed together. He could be energetic as much as he could be sweet and slow.
 
Annie's cheek pressed against the wooden door, her fingers clenching against the surface as David thrust into her body with a dark growl. She gasped as her husband fucked her like he never had before. She moaned for him, whimpering as the sound of their hips clashing together filled the air around them.

"More....oh, love, give me more." She groaned, her eyes clenching shut as his hand braced against her belly, holding her tight.
 
Her words encouraged David not to go faster, but reach deeper and rock her body harder. The change was breath-taking as he slowed down but brought on greater force. His fingers found her sensitive little bud and tortured it mercilessly in time with his thrusts. He let his head tilt back, basking in the incredible sensation of being buried so deeply in his wife's body.
 
Annie jerked in her husband's arms, gasping as his fingers suddenly found their way to her throbbing bud. She whimpered, her head tipping back against his shoulder as she trembled. It was a few thrusts later that she let out a cry against his ear, cumming hard in his arms.
 
David pulled her tight against his hard body to brace her as he thrust through her orgasm and soon met it with his own. For the first time in their marriage, he did what she wanted right then: he didn't pull back from her body. He buried his shaft as deeply inside her as he possibly could with a deep moan, and his seed flooded her belly like sweet fire. David braced them against his arm that was set against the door, panting heavily.
 
Annie was stunned when David flooded her body with his seed. She whimpered, pressing her forehead against his cheek as he supported them both in the aftermath.

"You're sure about this, love?" She murmured softly, needing to know what was going on in his mind right then and there.
 
"I am," he whispered. "I want to be a father... even if I don't think I'll be as good as my child and wife deserve." He pulled back from her finally and turned her, pressing her back to the door with a loving smile. "I think I'm finally ready." He wrapped his arms around her once more and kissed her adoringly.
 
"You have no idea how happy that makes me." Annie said softly, hugging her husband as tightly as she could, returning his kiss with a renewed energy. "You'll be an excellent father, David. I know you will."
 
"You know you'll hate me for nine months though, right?" David chuckled. He kept her close and opened up the door to bring her to lay down with him on their bed. He kissed adoringly along her neck and shoulder, hardly able to keep his hands off her despite the energetic session they'd just shared. She'd had that effect on him since the day she admitted she'd liked him. He was very open with his affection toward her, and it was that very thing that Brogan nearly beat him to a pulp for a few times.
 
"I'll endure it if it means I get a strong little baby with your handsome features." Annie said, sighing as her husband caressed her skin with gentle kisses.

She looked into her husband's eyes and saw the love and adoration there. "I think a few months at sea would do you good, David. You'll come back to me a new man."
 
David smiled and finally relaxed beside her, letting his hand rest on the curve of her hip. "Maybe... And hopefully I'll convince Ma to stay, if you convince Brogan to let her. Greece is too dangerous for her and her men. They could be decent, honest people here, I know Brogan could give them that chance." Perhaps, he thought, if his mother stayed, then when the sea did call, he could take short trips with her and return home.
 
"Da won't be a problem, love. He's got too much on his mind with Rho and Julia." Annie said, turning to look at her husband. "Maybe you could take Rho out to the camp and teach him a skill. It might lighten his mood."
 
"I'm honestly not sure what I could teach him, love," David admitted honestly. "I don't know much that he could do with one arm without extra help... but then again, he has Sam, so... I think I could take them both."
 
Back
Top