Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

"Well, I didn't buy you any clothes yet, but I have some clothes of mine that should fit you.
Dane got up and went to his closet, searching inside.
He pulled out a orange tye-dye T-shirt and a short shorts

"This should fit you"
 
Riona pulled on the clothing that Dane gave her and smiled as the scent of him enveloped her. She walked across the room and kissed him passionately please with the little surprises he would give her.
 
Dane happily kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her hourglass waist.
"So. we have about another 2 hours till we start leaving, what do you want to do?"
 
Dane smiled and nodded.
"Ok..let's walk"

Dane took Riona's hand and went outside with her, walking on the beach. It has been a short while since he had took a walk. It was also the first time he was walking with someone.

"I really enjoy this time of the day. The surf so calm, the warm wind, and the sand on the legs...Guess you feel the same way?"
 
Riona smiled and nodded her head, resting her head against Dane's shoulder as they walked. She simply enjoyed being with her mate. Halfway down the beach, she took his hand and wrapped it around her waist, placing it firmly over her small bumped belly.
 
Dane chuckled, being made to feel her growing belly yet again.

"Yes, I know you have a baby growing inside of you. You know..I could teach you how to swim if you want. I don't see it being fair for you not knowing how to swim. I'm not a huge expert, but I can try. Is that OK with you?"
 
Riona looked up at Dane as he suggested teaching her to swim. She looked towards the water with a slight look of fear before she nodded slightly. "Swim." She said softly, already pulling off the clothing he'd put on her earlier.
 
Dane nodded, figuring he had time to give some pointers to Riona.
He took of their clothes, and put them where they won't get wet.

"OK, take my hand. I'll walk you to the water. Don't worry, I won't let go."

Dane walk to the ocean with Riona. They stopped until the water level were on their waist and they could still stand.
 
Riona's hand clenched his tightly as she held onto Dane. She didn't feel comfortable but she was willing to trust Dane with her life.
 
"Ok, hold on to both of my hands. Now let your legs off the ground. Let it float"
Dane held to Riona's hands and let himself float in the water"
 
Riona held onto Dane and lifted her feet from the sand, her body floating on the gentle waves. She looked up at Dane, all the trust and love that she had for him showing in her eyes.
 
Dane smiled, glad she was getting it.
"Good, now, I want you to kick your legs so you can move in the water"
 
Dane smiled encourigingly as she was starting to move around a bit.
"Good, good..keep it up"

Dane kicked his feet a bit less, wanting Riona to be moving on her own now, but still held her hands.
 
Riona loved the sensation of gliding through the water in her human form. It was totally different than swimming as a seal. She kept glancing at Dane, a smile upon his face as he showed his pride.
 
"OK, now I'm going to let go of your hands now, but keep kicking your legs. Don't worry, I'll catch you if you wander off"

Dane slowly let go of Riona, making sure to be close to her.

"Make sure to spread out your arms to move too."

Dane made a stroking motion with his arms, showing how to move a bit faster.
 
Riona moved as Dane instructed, panicking slightly when she felt his hands leave her body, but she quickly got over it as she was gliding through the water. As she floated and moved, she felt peaceful and at home yet again. Her growing confidence made her happy.

When Dane came close to her again, she grabbed him and placed a kiss on his lips by way of a thank you. "Love Dane." She said softly against his ear as she rubbed her hips against his, showing him the frisky thoughts she now had on her mind.
 
Dane grinned and decided to return the gratitude. He kissed her back, entering her warm pussy as he did.
He never even thought of having sex in the water, but he was glad he was enjoying it.

"Mmmm...Love..Riona"
 
"Dane." She growled against his ear as she wrapped her legs around his hips and held on tight through his thrusts.
 
Dane did his best to hump in her more and more until he eventually cummed inside of her.
Riona cummed as well, leaking her juices on Dane and in the ocean water.

"Ohhhh..Riona...We should...Mmm..get ready to leave...or else we'll be late if we keep going."
 
Riona only purred in reply as her pussy clenched around Dane's hard cock. She kissed him with a passion she had only learned recently. She was so in love with her mate, so proud that he had chosen her.
 
Dane was still hugging Riona, still inside of her, as he managed to struggle out of the water, which was a bit more difficult to do with Riona's new body.

Dane kissed her back passionately, wanting this moment to last longer, but they needed to get going soon.

"Mmmm..Riona..We should dry up and put on our clothes back."
 
Riona grinned at him with a naughty smile at his suggestion. She shook her head and pushed him to the sand, her hand capturing his hardening length as she guided him to her wetness and slowly started to ride her mate in the open air of the public beach.

"Dane loves." She growled against his ear, purring as she rubbed her cheek against his, her lips pressing to his after a moment.
 
"Ohhh...OHhh..myy...R..Riona!!..OHHH!!..SOO GOOODD!"
Dane could hardly do anything to stop Riona's sexual assault at him. He could only moan in the pleasure the aggressively playful selkie was giving him.

He massaged her large breasts, not wanting to be the only one getting the sexual pleasure.
 
Back
Top