Polka Dots

Great pics Tweety. Love to see that bod of yours more often here.

For the interest of myself and the others on the thread, did a quickie job to show more of you off.

0620082150.jpg

0924080754.jpg

PM me if you need help with how to get pic sizes bigger so we can get bigger from you. :nana:

I'm slowly working up my nerve to do more... I hope you like....:kiss:

BTW.... I'm still trying to figure out how to make the pics bigger so bear with me and enjoy...

Dont worry those work just fine... those pics are doing the trick for lots of us no matter how big or small they are.... :rose:

Horny

You sure have some nice curves in all the right places.

Great booty ;)

Dont worry those work just fine... those pics are doing the trick for lots of us no matter how big or small they are.... :rose:

well, something got bigger....

Well, you've certainly got the hang of making me bigger. ;)

Well will I be able to practice on you?

Thanks Guys for all the compliments. Your compliments gotten me horny as heck!!! :devil:

Hi Tweety....here's to hoping that you can solve the mystery of enlarging your pictures very soon ! ;) The little ones have been very hot and I can only imagine what the bigger versions will do.... hehehe <eg>

:rose:

Druce

More new pics

Thanks for all your imput and compliments... Hopefully soon I'll get this picture thing figured out...

Attachments

• 0114091812.jpg
    0114091812.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 3,251
  • 0114091811.jpg
    0114091811.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 2,155
Tweety, thank you, i don't care what size the pix are they are absolutly beautiful. Even though they are small they are still big enough for me to release pent up stress. Keep em coming.:D

Back