Drug Lord's Defiant Slave (closed)

Rita scowled and rubbed her head against his leg and purrrred loudly. Frowning, she wondered what would happen to her if she didn't stay with him after all. Would she see her sister again? She hoped so. She also wanted to be with him. Surprised when he yanked her in his lap, she curled up and continued purring as she listened and thought about his request.

"Hmmmm. Well, Master, I've not seen her often lately, living in different states as we do," she said. "I'm surprised John was able to bring her here so quickly, actually. He must've sped the whole way or taken a plane or jet. She hates being alone, her senses deprived, and she enjoys talking like I do. I think she likes pain as I do, but she may have a limit to how much she can take. One thing she loves and I hate is being choked. Susan won't swallow pee, but might bathe in it." She thought for a moment. "I only know this cuz we've had the same partners in the past. She doesn't orgasm easily. If you switched her, Master, she'd feel both, and be on the brink, but wouldn't orgasm. I only feel pleasure at the switching, Master."

Rita curled up tighter in his lap and thought some more. "She will fight you tooth and nail, Master, never doubt that. She'll need to be broken down mentally if you ever want to have her obey you. If she obeys you right now, it will only be because she enjoys doing what you tell her." A distant memory came forward and she squealed. "I know! One of the doms I talked to told me that when he put a dog collar and leash on her, she obeyed him but with a twist. No idea what that means. Makes no sense to me, my Master."

By this time John had returned and stood quietly by the door outside listening.
 
Enrique listened to her patitently stroking her the entire time. He certainly liked the fact that she was purring, his cock occasionally twitching beneath her. "Well that sounds interesting. You should know if you lied to me you're only hurting your sister." Enrique stopped at the door. "Well enjoy yourself, use the pool. You never did decide if you wanted my piss or to give Nikki a ride." Having said that he left her in the yard.

He went immediately to her sister and pulled out his favorite whip and brought it down over her ass, he kept that up until her body went slack from exhuastion and that was when he finally pulled the gag from her mouth and kissed her. "Let's see how quickly you learn. I want you to tell me your name and submit to me as your master. When you do that I'll think about letting you down." He went to the wall cranking her up, now her toes were really just brushing the ground her arms awkwardly supporting her full weight as they were behind her back not over head.

Enrique walked back in front her lightly brushing the whip against her eyes. "I'll take your eyes out if you don't learn your place quickly. Your sister. . .she's amazing." He let the whip brush down to her clit ring. "A whore, just like your sister. Is your mother around? Any more sisters I should know about?"
 
Last edited:
"Yes Master," Rita said, watching him walk away, a slight frown on her face. Hopping into the pool, she wondered why he didn't seem interested in her sexually. Yeah, he took her ass, but that was it. He barely used her at all and she hadn't expected that at all. She wanted to fuck and to be fucked badly. Maybe one of his guards would fuck her. She sure hoped so. She needed it.

Susan whimpered loudly and tried to get away from the whip that was arousing her. She hated it when guys found out that she liked pain and took full advantage of it. It made her pussy wet, but it also brought tears to her eyes. Too soon though, she gave into the exhaustion beating her down, and hung tiredly from the chain or whatever it was. She spat at him when she felt the gag being taken away, and moved her mouth and tongue around, getting rid of some dryness.

Feeling a guy kiss her, she tried to bite his lips hard with her teeth.

"I'm Susan and I'm never submitting to you, you asshole." Her face twisted in pain as he cranked up the chain and her arms twisted higher. Feeling the whip against her eyelids, she shuddered in dread that twisted into a tight ball of fear in her gut as he spoke.

"My sister? Rit's here? No way!" She protested that fact, shaking her head in disbelief. "What did you do to her you sick fuck?" She shivered in dread and barely kept herself still when something touched her clit ring. "I'm no ho! Never was, you stupid sick mother-fucker." Clamping her mouth shut, she bit her lip and refused to answer about her family.
 
Enrique continued to circle her. "Oh, you'll tell me about the rest of your family." The whip cam down this time on her tits. "You'll tell me everything that I want." He kept whipping her until eventually he drew blood from them, then he stopped.

"Now I'll tell you the same thing I told your sister, if you submit your life can be very comfortable pleasant even." He brought the whip back up to her eyes. "Or of course I can blind you, then pull out your teeth and use you anyway." He hissed into her ear.

He then went back to whipping her over and over again. "When you're ready to kneel you can just beg me for mercy."

With Rita.

Jason walked out into the yard with a beer sitting at the table. He was a handsome large black man, well muscled and obviously enjoyed watching her swimming around.
 
She screamed as pain exploded inside her and came out in juice. She wasn't sure how long she could hold out before sobbing and breaking down mentally.

"My life's not comfortable outside, why should it be any different now?" Susan shuddered, fear growing in her belly. "You can't blind me, then I'd never see Rit again or see your ugly mug, you spineless bastard."

The whipping continued and she could feel something dripping down her breasts. Blood, she thought, horrified, shaking her head. "Could never eat if my teeth were pulled out. Besides, someone would report you," she said breathlessly, pain overwhelming her. Moments later, blackness claimed her and she sank into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rita came up for air at the end of a lap and saw a black guard sitting at a table. Luckly Master had uncuffed her before he'd left and she swung her body up outta the pool and walked over to him, hips swaying, smile on her face.
 
"I don't care one bit if you see your sister Bitch ever again." Enrique answered brushing the whip against her eyes again pushing down slightly.

When she passed out he he brought her back around with a bucket of cold water splashing over her head. "Now we can keep doing this." He gripped one fo her tits digging his nails into her tender flesh. "Or you can call me master, it's such a little thing and then I'll let you down. I might even feed you." Enrique purred licking the side of her face.

"So about your family?

______________________________________________________________________

Jason looked her over with a smile. "You don't need to worry about nothing. . .girl." He hadn't learned what her name was yet. "I'm just here to keep an eye on ya, make sure that you don't try to run or nothing." She could tell through his black slacks that his cock was rock hard though and his gaze wasn't leaving her mostly focused on her tits.
 
Susan shook her head, waking up, pain making her gasp and convulse on the chain. Licking the water on her lips, she pushed her toes against the floor, needing to stand as best she can. She mewled softly in pain as he gripped her breast tightly. It was too much for her and she muttered, "Master," softly. Susan made herself shudder in disgust as he licked her face.

Susan sighed as he asked about her family and said, "Ask Rita. I don know. Don't remember much about my life before 6 years ago." She tried to remember and shook her head as her head pounded. When he released her from the chain, she fell to the ground and stayed there, not bothering to get up.

"Only remember a few things before the accident that almost killed me. Rit doesn't know about it, but I remember her very well." Her voice going distant, she whispered, "Rit protected me when I was young."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rita smiled at him and groped her breasts and played with them. She twisted her nipples and bit them gently with her teeth. She'd seen his hardness and wanted to make him take her roughly. "I'm Bitch, you know. Surely Master knows I won't try to run or nothing." Sitting down, she started playing with her pussy, rubbing it softly
 
Enrique tilted his head slightly. "What happened to you?" He asked pulling up a chair and sitting next to her form. "When you are ready I need you to kneel, legs spread, arms behind your back, head up, tits out." He then let her speak.

______________________________________________________________________

"Bitch? Still in training, he'll find a name for you sooner or later, maybe even your old one." Jason said watching her with a smile. "Now he hasn't given any instructions that you shouldn't be used for our pleasure. . ." he unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. "So you know you should serve us all right? Climb on and make me cum whore and then suck me clean when your finished. If I think for one second you aren't loving this I will tell him you're a defiant whore and he'll beat you within an inch of your life."
 
Susan tilted her head at him like he was crazy. No way was she gonna obey him right away, if she ever did. "Dude, I'm blindfolded and cuffed still," and too weak to move, she thought silently. "Was in a bad car accident," she added simply. She tried to move away from him and failed, pain shooting through her body, making her hiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rita smiled at him and climbed up on his lap, guided him inside her and slowly sank down on him, squeezing every so often. "I'm a painslut. I love getting beaten. And hell, it's been too long since I've paid John to fuck me. He keeps upping his prices, that man-ho." She leaned against his chest and licked his neck, slowly starting to move up and down on him. "I'm no more defiant than a dog can walk on 2 legs." She laughed softly, knowing that it was possible, but rare, and she rarely felt defiant now.
 
"A car accident?" He hadn't bothered to ask Rita about anything like that just yet. It just haden't crossed his mind and why would it? It hadn't left her horribly scarred or anything else that would stand out in particular for something to be asked.

"You will remain cuffed until you learn your place." He leaned forward and drove the toe of his shoe between her legs grinding it against her clit. "Once you learn to be an obedient whore and only then will your life become bearable, until then I'll take great pleasure in teach you what you are."

______________________________________________________________________

"A pain slut? So if I were to just slap you around you'd get wet? I never heard of no crazy shit like that but I'll make you a deal, you fuck me right here, right now and I'll beat you till I'm tired. Hell Enrique makes me do that all the time anyway to his other girls and won't none of them come back begging. And you compare yourself to a dog? Can you act like a dog? Bark n' shit?"
 
Susan growled softly and tried to get away from the pain that was only making her wet and sorer. "Had many skin grafts and shit like dat. Only thing that wasn't hurt...." she shut up, not wanting to say.

"You must be blind not to see that I'm a human, and not a whore. John must've drugged me, I swear."

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rita smirked at him. "I've been beaten already by him, twice. I prefer not to be beaten again till I heal up some so I don't get scarred. Of course I can bark and wag a tail if it was in my ass, but I'd prefer to leave that to my twin, Susan. Master doesn't need 2 dogs and it might be the only way to bring her under control without killing or permanently maiming her."

She wiggled eagerly on his cock and kissed him hard, squeezed him tightly inside.
 
Enrique increased the pressure on her clit grinding until he could feel her pelvis underfoot. "Good whore. And that si all you are ever going to be so you may as well get used to it."

He listened to her story, how she'd been hurt and repaired and inwardly winced slightly at it.

He finally squatted down beside her licking her face again and jammed a pair of finger into her cunt roughly fingering her, each time he jammed his fingers into her he lifted her up just slightly.

______________________________________________________________________

Jason gripped her ass and drover her up and down over the full length of his cock. "You know you are gonna be my favorite little slut at this rate." He wrapped his lips around one of her nipples lightly licking and sucking at her flesh the entire time while his cock drove deeper into her.

He suddenly lifted her up and slammed her roughly onto the table laying her on her back while he continue to assault her pussy, each thrust ending when his black cock brushed up against her womb and pulling out until only the tip remained inside her. "God you're hot. Whenever you want this cock you just bark like a good bitch and beg for it."
 
"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" She screamed softly and shook her head hard, starting to hate him as he humiliated her into cumming, bucking, hating how she enjoyed this. "Not natural," she muttered, laying back down on the floor, still. His face licking should've disgusted her, but it aroused her instead.

"Not a whore," she spat, and finally managed to get the energy to try to roll over. She rolled half way before she flopped back down on her stomach, hating herself and him. "I'm not natural," she muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rita smiled, well pleased by the compliment, and arched her back as he licked and sucked at her welted breast, and held his head to her breast. "Fuck yeah! Gimmeee! Gimmeee!!"

Yelping in surprise, she beamed at him as continued raping her pussy. "Gimmee dat black cock, sir, gimmeee! This bitch likes big black cock in her tiny pussy!" She eagerly squeezed him tight as he thrust in deeper and barked. "Ruf-ruff! Rruuffff!!" Rita kept his head tight against her breast.
 
"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" She screamed softly and shook her head hard, starting to hate him as he humiliated her into cumming, bucking, hating how she enjoyed this. "Not natural," she muttered, laying back down on the floor, still. His face licking should've disgusted her, but it aroused her instead.

"Not a whore," she spat, and finally managed to get the energy to try to roll over. She rolled half way before she flopped back down on her stomach, hating herself and him. "I'm not natural," she muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rita smiled, well pleased by the compliment, and arched her back as he licked and sucked at her welted breast, and held his head to her breast. "Fuck yeah! Gimmeee! Gimmeee!!"

Yelping in surprise, she beamed at him as continued raping her pussy. "Gimmee dat black cock, sir, gimmeee! This bitch likes big black cock in her tiny pussy!" She eagerly squeezed him tight as he thrust in deeper and barked. "Ruf-ruff! Rruuffff!!" Rita kept his head tight against her breast.

"Came already? And without permission? Tsk tsk." He reached back and slapped her across the face smearing her face with her own juices then licking the opposite side of her face. "You don't get to cum until I've told you that you can." He jammed his fingers into her mouth forcing her to taste her own juices. He was already too deep for her to bite properly even if she tried. He kept jamming his fingers down her throat choking her to the point of gagging. "That's a good whore. Just admit it, it'll make your life that much better.

___________________________________________________________________

It didn't take long for Jason to fill Rita's cunt with his hot semen and slowly slide back out of her sitting back down. "You are going to be a good girl, I hope he keeps you. He sells a lot of girls though only the best get to stay here. You want to know a secret? He really likes it when girls lick his ass. Get him off like nothing in the world."
 
Yelping, Susan tried uselessly to see him through the blindfold and pulled away from his licks. "Disgusting man!" she spat. Gasped loudly in surprise and shock when suddenly large fingers shoved inside her mouth deeply. She gagged hard and moved her head in every direction she could trying to dislodge his hand and get away from it. She couldn't breathe and hated it, or so she thought at first.

Feeling him jam his hand even further in her mouth, she choked and gagged and squirmed on the floor. The quick burst of energy sapped though and soon she couldn't move at all on the floor. Tears poured from her eyes even as she closed them behind the blindfold and saw an old memory pop up behind her eyelids. A large muscled white guy with a beard was choking her hard with both hands and fucking the life out of her pussy. Intense pleasure overwhelmed her as she came like never before.

Susan blushed hard, knowing that her orgasm must've come from being choked almost to death. Doing her best to ignore the hand that was pressing ever closer against her throat, she squeezed her thighs tight together and, sure enough, her wetness increased. Fire, desire, raced through her bloodstream and she moaned softly. She hated this humiliation, and wanted it done with already.

His tongue licking her cheek again was the last straw. Susan tried to let out a sigh and instantly 2 fingers shoved into her throat. She swallowed the tips and tried her best to nod with him so far in her mouth. She was admitting defeat, for now.
 
Enrique smiled and lightly slapped her across the face then untied her arms and removed her blindfold. "That's a good whore. I see you're learning. Now get on your knees and kiss my feet. When I think you know exactly what your place is I'll take you out.

She did it, she seemed to be reluctant but she was obedient, enough for the moment, just like he did with her sister before her he took out a collar, only with her he didn't give her a choice, he just fastened it around her throat, tight enough that he choked her slightly and then he attached a leash to the dog collar. "Stay on your knees unless I tell you otherwise." He growled yanking the leash and walking out of the basement and into the house proper.

He went out to the yard where Jason was having Rita lick his cock, she looked like she was enjoying herself. He decided to leave them alone for the moment walking right past them dragging Susan past the pool to a dog house and chaining her to it.

"Jason, watch the new girl, don't fuck her but if she acts up knock her around a bit, oh and get the doggy suit ready for her, I think she's going to need it." He turned to Rita smiling. "You never told me what you wanted between piss and giving Nikki a chariot ride."
 
Susan growled at him as he took out a collar and rubbed feeling back into her arms and wrists. Spitting out the taste of his boot, she shook her head hard in protest when he took out a collar. Eyes blinking rapidly, she turned and sat up and felt the world spin dizzily around her. "Noo," she said weakly as he fastened the collar tightly, choking slightly, around her neck.

She had no choice but to stay on her hands and knees when he pulled her along on the leash. Her hands were free, but not her feet and she could barely shuffle on her knees behind him. Her hands and knees were skinned against the cement as he dragged her along past Rita and a black guy. She blinked at them but didn't bother to speak as he pulled her forward and locked chained her to the small doggy thing.

"Doggy suit," she repeated, questioning him. She shook her head hard. "Oh nooo! Only over my dead body am I getting into one of dem!" Susan had conveniently forgotten how Enrique had made her give into his demands.

"Yes Boss," Jason said. "Gladly." He smiled down at Rita who pulled back and crawled over to her master.

"I'd rather you piss all over me, Master." She beamed up at him, sitting back on her knees with her legs spread. She spared a glance at Susan but knew that there wasn't anything to be done for her.
 
"Well you've certainly earned it." Enrique unzipped his pants and took aim at her. "Hey Jason, get over here, I know you love doing this to these hos." Jason nodded walking over unzipping. "Now open your mouth Bitch, we need a target.

As soon as she had obeyed that simple command the two men unleashed two hot streams of warm piss directly into her opem mouth and over her tongue. They pissed until her mouth was full and it started to over run her gullet flowing down over her throat and down her breasts, streaming between her thighs. "Swallow." Enrique said before adjusting his aim so it soaked into her hair, she'd stink of urine for hours and smell it in her hair.

Once they were both finished shaking the last drops out onto her tongue Enrique spoke. "Stay right there, until someone comes to get you."

Enrique and Jason both left the girls, Susan chained by the neck to the dog house and Rita kneeling in a puddle of piss beneath the the hot sun for hours.

It was Nikki who eventually came out to look at them. "I don't know why I'm not getting a chariot ride Bitch." She snarled. "Master said I should ask which of you two worthless whores is sleeping inside tonight and which of you is going to stay out here all night. You hear that whore?!" She shouted.
 
Rita instantly obeyed, opening her mouth eagerly and drinking in the piss. Susan watched her, shocked, as she saw Rit swallow eagerly and rubbed it all over her skin. Rita loved the piss and wiggled in delight, rubbing it in her hair, her thighs, her breasts, everywhere it landed. "Yes my Master," she said softly.

Time passed and the twins curled up and slept. Susan went in the dog house to hide from the sun and slept against the wall, and didn't awaken when Nikki spoke, too worn out.

Rita stirred and smiled vaguely at Nikki. "Master hasn't unchained Susan and he locked her there, so I guess I'm coming inside." She stood up and followed nikki. "I'd rather have his piss than a chariot ride, whatever that is."
 
"I told you before, I wanted a chariot ride and now I missed my chance." Nikki hissed gripping Rita's tits between her well manicured nails digging them into the tender flesh. "I don't care that you're some kind of freak who loves all this the next time he tells give you that option you tell him you want to give me a chariot ride? Am I fucking clear?" She hissed squeezing even tighter. "Now come on inside Master will be waiting to watch his show.

Once she came inside he once again used her for a foot rest while he watched his show occasionally digging his heels into her tender flesh while the other girls served him dinner and drinks. Finally the it was time for her to eat. "No hands bitch." He put the plate in front of her on the floor with the remnants of his meal, mashed potatoes, meat loaf and string beans.

"Nikki go feed the new girl. She has one chance to convince you she's worthy of food." Enrique said.

Nikki beamed skipping outside to look at Susan gently kicking her. "Master says I should see if you're ready to obey. So kiss my feet and call me mistress."
 
Rita moaned softly as Nikki dug her claws deep into her welts and squirmed. "Yeah, I hear you sis. No reason to make you hate me more than you already apparently do for some reason." She fell to her knees and fought off cumming as Nikki squeezed even tighter. Inside, she crawled after Nikki and found herself being used as a footrest again. She hummed softly as she waited for her meal and watched the show, shaking her ass each time he dug his heels in her back.

Surprised at the new rule, she looked at him for a long moment before diving down and eating right off the plate.

Susan looked up at Nikki and tried to move closer. She fell forward and tried but couldn't move again. "I'm too weak to do much more than talk. I need to heal not just from his beatings but all the bruises I got when asshole John kidnapped me. He's slime. You will have to drag me anywhere you want me to go, just as he did."
 
Nikki hissed. "I hate you because since you got here all Master has done is gush about what a beautiful new slut he has, he doesn't even have time for the rest of us."

Enrique did seem to be largely ignoring the other girls while he ate only glancing between the television Rita's ass while he ate, once she was finished eating. "Take your plate to the kitchen and help the other girls clean up, they'll tell you what else you need to handle around the house."

Nikki was humming as she opened up a can of Pedigree and poured into a bowl.

"New girl didn't impress?" Talia called over her shoulder.

"Nope." Nikki replied tossing it into the microwave and looking down Rita. "Stay there, I need a stool so I can reach the top shelf." She dragged Rita by the hair over to the counter and stood on her back reaching up to grab a glass off the top shelf then stepping down. "I should do that in my heels. Make you my door mat." She hissed before walking away.

"Don't mind her, she just hasn't had a good fuck in a while and it's driving her up a wall." Talia said. "You can help with the dishes for now."

____________________________________________________________________
Outside Nikki rolled her eyes. "Oh don't give me that shit, we've all had much worse beatings than that. But you made your choice." Nikki vanished for a few minutes then returned with a doggy bowl and in it was a pile of warm dog food and chucked it down in front of her. Then she pulled out another bowl squatted over it and pissed into the bowl.

"That's all you get, you can eat and drink or you can starve and dehydrate. Oh right." She vanished once more and when she returned she had a ratty blanket that she tossed down.

(Nobody is going to check on Susan for the rest of the night, once Rita is done cleaning up she'll be sent to Master's room and told to wake him up in the morning and she'd better put him in a good mood or Nikki's gonna use her as a door mat.)
 
Rita nodded at Talia and helped clean up, then went to Master's room and curled up, went to sleep. She woke up early and checked the time. It was almost 6. She climbed into bed at 6 and started stroking his cock, licking him hard and squeezing his sacs softly. She sucked and licked, reaching up to squeeze his nipple in her hand and tug at it.

Susan pushed herself to the food and stared at it, then took a bite and laid down to sleep. She hated pee and refused to drink.
 
Enrique pretended to still be sleeping for several more minutes while Rita licked and suckled. "Show me how deep you can go." He said opening his eyes with a satisfied grin and sitting up.

Outside Jason walked over to Susan and kicked her hard on the shoulder. "Doesn't look like you've eaten or drank much." He squatted down pulling out a small flask. "Here, it's just Gatorade you should drink up while you have the chance."
 
Rita beamed at him and took him even deeper in her mouth. He was now hitting the back of her throat and she started humming, increasing his pleasure. Picking up the pace, she soon had him bumping her throat. Licking, ass swaying, she started to swallow him in her throat.

Susan winced and stirred awake at the kick. Gratefully, she took the bottle and drank.

"Thanks. Wish I didn't need food, but I do.
 
Back
Top