New Member Introductions

Fantastic site

Hi all, I am so pleased I discovered this site. I am an Aussie almost 70 so that out me into the category of being a dirty old man. Love reading stories especially the taboo ones I would love to chat about all seexy thngs with chicks, virtually no limits. Love to hear back from you
 
Hi just found this thread. I have been reading literotica for a year. Found forum this month. I am 23 year old male lawyer/student from kerala, india.
 
Hi there

I am new here, sorry for stating the obvious.

55 year old UK male - with a wide interest in all forms of erotica. I am bi-curious and hoping to graduate to bi-sexual later this month.

Thanks for having me here,

JC
 
Hello- another newbie trying to figure this place out. I've been reading stories for years and somehow wandered into the forum areas. Quite a wide variety of topics to explore.

Is there a top 10 in popularity list anywhere? I hope to explore my sexuality more and looks like this is a good place to do so.
 
Role play!

Evening All

I’ve been here a few months now and looking to learn enough about the technical workings and informal rules of the site to feel comfortable participating in the role playing forum.

I found my way to Lit to read and learn more about writing erotica. What I really enjoy now that I am here is the collaborative aspect of writing on Lit. The fantasy the gets created by two or more people is a lot hotter an more creative than porn or Penthouse Forum (a staple of my teenage years).

Take care,
 
Hi. I've been reading stories for quite some time now and decided I want to eventually submit one. Wandered onto the forums from there.

I'm 30, male, and ugly. Don't expect pictures any time soon. I don't want to cause people to claw their eyes out.

I'm hoping to talk with people, get settled in, write the occasional story, and just enjoy my time. And, in time, maybe actually get respected enough people will ask me to critique their stories without requiring a couple bottles of tequila.
 
Just some guy (37)

I stumbled across this thread by accident a couple days ago, read a couple of stories and was intrigued. Still gauging the degree of participation I'm going to engage in but I am open to meeting new people. A bit about me: I'm educated and getting more educated, I'm a bit of a philosopher with a sarcastic slant, I enjoy playing Devil's advocate. I'm in a new town and my associates are quite a bit younger than me so I've not engaged in any romantic pursuits there, however my schedule is such that I have very little time to meet other people. I'm pretty traditional when it comes to gender roles, I have a conservative religious past but I am no longer religious.

Romantically I'm mostly interested in talking to age appropriate females youngest I'd consider is maybe mid-late twenties up to a couple years older than myself. That being said, I'm pretty friendly so if anyone wants to chat feel free to hit me up.
 
Hi, I'm Carly and I have been reading stories on this site for some time now but I just recently joined. I am interested in writing my own erotica. I struggle with being adventurous and confident with sex and believe learning to write erotica will help a bit. Any advice is appreciated! More about me.. I am 20 years old and going to be a junior in college. I just got out of a longer relationship where when of the biggest problems we had were relating to sex. I would like to fix that, not for him, for myself. I'm hoping I can use this site to have some help writing erotica and I hope I'll really enjoy it!
 
Carly _ You Can

Carly -- If you want private message replies, turn on Messaging in your profile here

G
 
I just joined this morning. Would like to chat with you

I was introduced to this site by a friend from another group who felt I needed to share some of my erotic writings. Still trying to figure out how to navigate site and how to add pic to my profile as well as what do I need to do to be able to submit a story. any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
HauteKitty

Hi HauteKitty, I assume you are a female. I too don't know how to navigate this site but I'm trying. I like your introduction and would like to chat with you. Please write me back.
 
GoodOne_NOW BI

Or always try to be! Older guy here (64) in the USA (Indiana to be exact) and I'd be glad to talk to any of you who like to talk about kinky happenings!
Have done it all ....... from letting fellow Jr. Hi buddies plug my butt (and certainly my mouth by Sr. Hi) but also being a party boy for the gals ....... being married for many years to a hot woman I loved to share with other men (especially, finally, the black meat she learned to love as I already did.) You can't shock me with anything!!!
 
Last edited:
Hi, I'm Rossie. It's the first time I stumble onto this forum, but I've been reading stories here for many years.

I'm a happily married suburban housewife. I love sex and am comfortable with sex discussions. I have plenty of knowledge about female sex toys, and I am an experienced, in-depth sex toy reviewer. I enjoy reading steamy works of fiction in my spare time. And, of course, hoping to try my hand at writing one day!
 
Hello everyone!

Hi,

I am a 26-year-old girl (I doubt I'll ever see myself as anything but that) from the Lisbon area in Portugal. I am in a soon-to-be 4 year relationship with a wonderful boyfriend, and he likes to play Daddy, so I let him indulge in whatever fantasies he has as much as possible, and I picked this username with his help. I am at the very least bi-curious, because I am all for trying new things when it comes to sex, and there are a few things I'd like to do to a lady :)

I am a geek at heart: I love books, music, movies, but I am really into gaming, especially boardgames and, most recently, pen and paper roleplaying games (I love to play my elf ranger/spellcaster in Barebones Fantasy with my boyfriend as GM; we even get to roleplay some hit scenes on occasion!). The other thing that makes me feel extra geeky is the fact that I love to write by hand and how the paper feels, along with the smell and feel of new books and virgin notebooks. I'm a weirdo, I know...

Well, that's it! I look forward to meet all of you sexy people and to learn more about sex of all kinds!

PS: I'll only roleplay with my Daddy ;)
 
Hi! I'm Coral, in my mid-twenties. To be totally honest, I'm on this site to stoke a fantasy of mine. I'm in a happy relationship but I'm open to finding some friends here!

Why am I on this board? I love how open and helpful everyone is - it's refreshing to see nice people on the internet! :)
 
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hello, I'm Honey, and I suck at describing myself. But I will, anyways- or die trying!

Well. I'm 21, I'm a chick, I'm from Earth, and I write comics, short stories, and draw stuff. 'Course, I have no idea when I'll finally post something (I need fiction to stay sane!), but just expect gay/lesbian (maybe some het) stuff and the ungodly mix of cute/mushy/perverted/erotic/and flat-out-kink that is my mind. I resent nothing!
 
Hi

Hello,

I've recently decided to try my hand at writing Erotica, and decided to join.

I'm a happily married, bisexual, submissive, swinger, hedonist, sex toy reviewer and collector, a sex blogger, amateur porn star, a trad/eclectic Witch, and sex magic user. I used to work in a massage parlour, as a professional submissive in a dungeon, and as a Cam-girl online. Feel free to ask me questions. ;)
 
Hello out there in Literotica land!

Hello!

I am a 33 year old man from the east coast of the USA. I am in a serious, long-term relationship with my amazing girlfriend (she goes by Daddys_RimWhore on these forums) who I LOVE talking dirty to and role-playing with. She is a really awesome, smart, and sexy woman who shares a lot of the same hobbies I do. I'm truly a very lucky man. <3 <3 <3

I am Bi-Sexual, although it has been a very long time since I have sucked any cock, and sucking cock (and eating ass) is all I actually did with other men. I really do enjoy it though, and I honestly love the taste of pre-cum and somewhat enjoy the taste of cum itself (even my own cum from time to time). I tell my girlfriend that I think I'm basically 80% straight, and 20% gay, because I will rim a mans asshole, suck his cock and let him do the same to me, but I haven't been interested in anything more yet. (maybe someday)

If you can't tell already, my girlfriend and I are very sexual people, although we dress and act totally normal outside the bedroom. We both are choosing to remain anonymous on this website (so that none of our family or friends find out about how nasty and kinky we are!!) and it feels REALLY good to be able to talk openly with you all about sex. This community seems very friendly and awesome, so we are looking forward to hanging out with you all. :D

Also, we are both working on our own dirty stories to post here on Literotica! (Mostly Incest/Fetish) and maybe, just maybe, we are thinking about sharing some of our own amateur pics of my girlfriend posing in her panties, and possibly more. It really turns me on to think about showing off some of the photos I've taken of my dirty little whore here in the appropriate threads (Sexy Panty Pics, Curvy Appreciation, Amateur Pic Feedback etc.) and her pussy has soaked her panties a few times recently thinking about it too!

Sorry for the extra long intro, and I hope to make lots of friends here. :)

P.S. - I will only roleplay in private (open roleplay in the role-playing forums is fine) with my girlfriend. :)
 
Last edited:
Welcome Daddy! <3

Your introduction turned out much better than mine (and much sexier too) :3

I love you <3
 
See? What did I just tell you guys. She really is amazing. <3

I love you too <3

Hi, I'm Jordan. I'm new here, but I'm not as lucky as Hard_DaddyDick. My wife wouldn't dream of being on these forums. If she is here in disguise it would be the greatest gift and shock of my life! I love all the open minded women on this forum. Major turn on.

Anyway, I'm 39, married, 2 kids. I'm a sexual deviant at heart, but nobody would know it because I lead a very very very vanilla life. This forum is great because it allows me to open up and express myself amongst people that aren't going to judge me because I'm wearing a butt plug, or have fantasies of sharing a cock with my wife.
 
Hi. I'm not necesssarily new to Lit in general, been reading the stories section for years. A couple years back I finally got into the forums, but never truly introduced myself around here. I'm a 27 year old woman. I am finishing my undergrad degree in psychology soon. I really want to write more, I know I also need to read more as well. I love music and art history. I am thinking of finally submitting my own stories to Lit.
 
Hi. I'm not necesssarily new to Lit in general, been reading the stories section for years. A couple years back I finally got into the forums, but never truly introduced myself around here. I'm a 27 year old woman. I am finishing my undergrad degree in psychology soon. I really want to write more, I know I also need to read more as well. I love music and art history. I am thinking of finally submitting my own stories to Lit.

Welcome to Lit! Feel free to bug me if you need any help with submissions or editing.

As for writing, the only way is to do it! Lately I've been trying a project where I write a scene every week, and I really think it's been helping so far, especially creativity-wise.

Best of luck at Lit!
 
Back
Top