In The shower with my nephew

M

maria1966

Guest
Maria Lincoln

Age:33

Dark brown hair

dark brown eyes

5 feet 8 inches in height

Large natural breasts with really big nipples


Maria Lincoln is sitting at the kitchen table with her nephew Martin.

A young man in a wheelchair due to an accident caused by a drunk driver

Maria took a breath then she began to speak.

"Martin are you sure you want to do this?"

"Because if we do this our relationship will never be the same if we cross the line we can't go back."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Come on Aunt Maria, I need some help here! My girlfriend dumped me, and there's nobody else here to help. Besides, you're hotter than she is Aunt Maria!"
 
Maria looked at Martin and she saw the frustration and misery in his eyes and she said to him.

"Ok then Martin we had better go take a shower ;)"

Maria got up from the table and she pushed his wheelchair into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

She placed his wheelchair near the shower so he could see her clearly then she stripped off her clothes slowly.

Got into the shower and turned on the water then she grabbed the soap and began to wash every inch of her body.
 
Martin began to breath heavy, seeing his Aunt's hot naked body. His eyes followed her hands as she washed. Her curves were amazing. His mouth watered at the thought of sucking on those big nipples, touching her soft skin, feeling her straddling his hard cock!

Martin unzipped his fly and pulled out his fully hard 8 inch cock. He began slowly stroking his hard phallus as he watched his Aunt running her soapy hands over her body.

"You don't know how bad I wish I could be in there with you Aunt Maria. I'd push you up against the wall and take you from behind right now!"
 
Maria looked at her beloved nephew and she smiled after washing for awhile Maria rinsed off then she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower soaking wet.

Then she looked down and she said.

"oops Martin it looks like I forgot to take off my panties before I got into the shower. Well I better take them off."

Then Maria slipped her soaking wet black panties down her long legs and threw them into the shower.
Then she walked toward her nephew placed her wet hands on his face and she kissed him passionately very passionately.
 
Martin kissed his Aunt back, slipping his tongue between her lips. He reached up and took her wet breasts in his hands, urgently kneading the soft flesh.

After several long seconds of deep kissing, Martin pulled away, "need any help drying off...or getting wetter?" He smirked up at his Aunt and rolled her nipples between his fingers.
 
Maria Pushed Martin to her bed room and got him onto her bed then she took off his clothes.

Grabbed his 8 inch cock slipped it into her soaking wet pussy and she began to ride him like a wild animal Her breasts bouncing up and down.
 
"Oh yeah," moaned Martin, "this is so hot Aunt Maria! Ride that cock!" Martin reached up with one hand and began pinching Maria's nipple. With his other hand. He reached and began rubbing her swollen clit.

Martin grunted and moaned, "Fuck yeah Aunt Maria!" He couldn't believe he actually got his Aunt to fuck him. It was better than he imagined. "God you're so tight Aunt Maria, so fucking wet!"
 
Oh Martin oh god that feels good keep rubbing me!

Oh god your cock! I love your cock!
 
Martin rubbed his Aunt's clit faster. "I wanna feel you cum all over my cock." He was lost in animal lust. He pinched and pulled Maria's hard nipple. "Fuck me Aunt Maria, oh yeah fuck me hard!"
 
Maria rode her nephews Cock harder and harder oh god Martin oh my god ! your cock feels so good so very very good!

Oh oh god!!!
 
Martin began to thrust his hips has much as he could, try to push deeper inside his Aunt. His finger workes her clit as fast as his finger could move. He loved seeing his Aunt in the throws of passion, hear her moaning his name, smell the sweet scent of her arousal.

He could feel his own passion rising, he knew he was close. Months without pussy coupled with the hotness of fucking his gorgeous Aunt meant he couldn't hold back.

"Oh fuck Aunt Maria...I can't hold back much longer...cum all over me!"
 
Here I Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Oh God Oh God Oh God!!!
 
"Oh fuck yes Aunt Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Months of pent up cum shot deep inside of Maria. Martin gritted his teeth and grunted in the pleasure of his cock cumming inside his Aunt.
 
Fill Me With Your Cum Martin Fill Me With Your Cum!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"Oh my God Aunt Maria, I can't stop cumming!" His cock twitches with every squirt. It felt like minutes till his cock finally stopped twitching and his body relaxed, exhausted from the pleasure, breathing heavily, and staring at his beautiful Aunt.

"I love you Aunt Maria!"
 
Maria laid her head on her nephew's chest looked into his eyes and he said "I love you too Martin I love you."

Then she kissed his several times.
 
Martin put his arms around her and held her close. He basked in the glory of her against him. "You know," Martin said with a smile, "you've always been my favorite Aunt."
 
Maria looked at Martin and she said "You have always been my favorite nephew and I love you very much." Then she kissed him a few more times.
 
Martin kissed her back, reaching down and squeezed her ass.

As there kiss broke, Martin said, "you've given me more motivation for physical therapy. Cause if I can get my legs to fully work, I'm gonna fuck you so many ways you won't be able to walk for a week."
 
"Martin I love you now matter what your such a sweet young man I love you and I always love you."
 
Martin smiled. "You know I've always loved you Aunt Maria. I know I shouldn't love you this way, but I do. Lot of times I wanted to say it to you or somehow let you know how I felt about you." A wicked grin crossed Martin's face, "that's why I tried to spy on you or walk in on you or did what I could to have you walk in on me."
 
Maria looked at Martin ! I love you too my sweet wonderful nephew then she kissed him a few more times.
 
You know Martin if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask. I would have gladly shown you anything you wanted to see I am not a shy woman."

;) ;) ;)
 
"Really Aunt Maria? I was afraid if I asked you'd say something to Dad and he'd be pissed. That's why I planned all those "accidental" moments when you would see me naked or I would see you." I run my hands up and down your body, feeling your soft skin and your curves.
 
Back
Top