orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel chap under me, his stiff cock pushing against my body. frustrated is taking off his pants. I can see his shaft pointing at me too.

With Chap under me, I spread my legs so he can have access to my tight rosebud.

I then point to my pussy.

"Come on frustrated. The water is fine."

I lower Mona onto my hard cock, penetrating her slowly but steadily, feeling the raw heat of her arsehole

"ooohhhh!" I gasped as Chap's huge cock entered my tiny hole. I raised my body a bit then brought it down on his pole. It filled me completely.

Slipping into Mona's already well lubricated pussy, I match their rhythm, reveling in the increased pressure as Mona rocks the double penetration.

I thrust forward then behind me, trying to match the thrust of each of you. It feels so good to be filled in both holes.

Deciding to walk through the door, the amazing scene before instantly makes me hard. Watching Mona enjoy both her holes being filled, I decide to slowly stoke myself....

The Orgy room seems pretty slow lately...perhaps these Lit folk are not as outgoing as the would have one believe...

leafing through the magazines on the coffee table considering a one man orgy

I hope someone shows up soon. I've been having way too many one man orgies for far too long.

I open the door, wondering what sights await me, what experiences.

Unasked, my cock twitches in my shorts ...

I slip through the door nervously, clutching my coat tightly to try and cover my naked body beneath.

I slip through the door.I try to.make myself look calm but I'm nervous this is my first time at this.

Last edited:
"Hi there, have we been introduced?" Jez asked, a little uncertain how the stranger knew her name already.

"Some call me "Frustrated", you can call me Dave." I saw your name on the guest register, but did not notice you standing over there when I first walked in. "What is your pleasure?" I am sure we have some mutual interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back