Questions for aneros users

69her

Experienced
I've been to the website and read the testimonials. I would like to hear from real life users instead of company employees. Obviously some have a lot of fun with these but have you seen any lasting benefits? For example getting harder, lasting longer, cumming more or more often, shorter recovery time, those types of things. In short, is prostate massage the fountain of youth for men or a clever marketing pitch?

I decided to try aneros after a friend recommended it to me. The first one I got just didn't work for me (it was the wrong size, I guess), so I wasn't very satisfied. I decided to stick with it and got another model later, though, which was a better fit.

Prostate massage isn't magic, even with the right toy. It takes a lot of practice and patience, especially so aneros' "no hands" approach. You'll probably be underwhelmed, at least if you compare your experience with the "OMG incredible!" rants on the aneros page. While I can bring myself close to orgasm with aneros, I can't quite go over. As a helper, though? Yeah, sure. It's good.

As for "lasting benefits", I am young and haven't had any trouble getting hard or lasting long (yet), so I really can't tell you whether it's a "fountain of youth". However, I did notice a sharp increase on the amount of precum. Such an increase, in fact, that I considered seeing a doctor about it. I don't know if you can hurt / over-work your prostate (it sounds a bit silly, right?), but I guess it's not impossible), especially so if you're poking a gland with a plastic toy.

It's True

The posts in the Aneros forum are from real people over many years. At first I wondered about their credibility as well. The claims are not overly exaggerated. There are a couple of Aneros employees that are infrequent visitors, mostly support role help.

Each man's experience is different, so it can be difficult to compare. Success is not automatic. It can take time to get results, sometimes many months. It can also be difficult for men since we are used to making things happen with direct intervention. With a prostate orgasm, you pretty much have to relax and let it happen. It's more difficult than you might imagine.

The claims you have read are true. Although I don't think it is a fountain of youth, it can add a new dimension to your sexuality. It is very helpful for men experiencing ED issues as a new way to be sexual. Age is not an issue as many members of the forum are in their 80's. Aneros use can add a lot of new sensations to partner sex as well. With prostate orgasms, there is no refractory period. The O's can last many minutes each, and repeat until you can't take it any more. The O's can be gentle, or very intense. Over time, your experiences will change as well.

It's an amazing experience and every man should consider trying it. A good way to start is to join the Aneros forum and ask questions.

Last edited:
With something like that, you'll have much more sensitivity.
BUT.... (pun intended) have her/him use a finger and wiggle it
forward. It's more intimate and well... more flexible and able
to rub the right spots.

If you go with the aneros, get the small one to try first. It's
hard plastic; you might be more comfortable with a softer toy.
It does the job, but I like her using a finger more.

(edit)
Of course, I don't have ED... can get it up with a thought or a
few contractions... (exercise your PC muscle)
With long-held PC contractions, I can get a near orgasmic feeling.
And stronger muscles I'll assume make the prostate massaging
more intense.

Last edited:
Not sure if it is cheating but I was able to have a hands off orgasm with Aneros. In my pool, there are small downward facing water jets that feel amazing against a hard cock. With the Aneros in place and a minute or so under the water jet, I felt that stirring without touching my cock. Having a hands-off orgasm is better than a wet dream. The first one was pretty intense and with prostate massage, the force of ejaculation is definitely increased.

The only complaint is the hard plastic perineum "massager" can be a bit irritating depending on how you have it positioned. The rubber alternatives might be a better choice.

I have the regular sized and the Progasm. GET ONE! Feels SO FUCKING GOOD!

I've been to the website and read the testimonials. I would like to hear from real life users instead of company employees. Obviously some have a lot of fun with these but have you seen any lasting benefits? For example getting harder, lasting longer, cumming more or more often, shorter recovery time, those types of things. In short, is prostate massage the fountain of youth for men or a clever marketing pitch?

Most of the testimonials on the Aneros site / forums / blogs are real people just like you and me. Not company employees. I have many post there myself.

Once you enjoy prostate play, you will know why people want to shout it from the rooftops ! My only regret is that I waited so long to try it due to silly homophobic paranoia. It is about euphoric pleasure !

I have the Vice and the Progasm. I love them both !

Last edited:

I have one and have tried about a half dozen times and haven't had an orgasm from it or anything to write home about. In my opinion they are too expensive to be buying different sizes while trying to get the right fit. I would love to experience a prostate orgasm, however.

I have one and have tried about a half dozen times and haven't had an orgasm from it or anything to write home about. In my opinion they are too expensive to be buying different sizes while trying to get the right fit. I would love to experience a prostate orgasm, however.

Once you have a Prostate orgasm, money is no object :rolleyes:

I wish I had tried this so much earlier in life...had no idea what I was missing..:(

Bump

. Still waiting for my first prostrate orgasm. Help!

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I've had one for at least 5 years and have tried it around six times with nothing to report. I want to have a prostrate orgasm, but don't want to keep buying more expensive Aneros in hopes of one finally working.

Try the Evolved You Too Black. Very effective and very inexpensive. Used mine yesterday with fantastic results !

512xlBusABL._SY355_.jpg

Took delivery of the Aneros Progasm today :D...

Looking forward to getting using it later and hopefully I'll have the patience to stick at it to see some great results

Took delivery of the Aneros Progasm today :D...

Looking forward to getting using it later and hopefully I'll have the patience to stick at it to see some great results

Nice weapon of choice. You will not be disappointed :cool:

My stance is that men who haven't tried prostate stimulation and/or avoid anal stimulation are seriously missing out.

Not only is the direct stimulation of the prostate "amazing" but also I like having something to "clamp down on" with my anus when I'm ejaculating. Each time you ejaculate your anus constricts, and it feels really good to have something there when it's happening.

I love my Aneros!

My stance is that men who haven't tried prostate stimulation and/or avoid anal stimulation are seriously missing out.

Not only is the direct stimulation of the prostate "amazing" but also I like having something to "clamp down on" with my anus when I'm ejaculating. Each time you ejaculate your anus constricts, and it feels really good to have something there when it's happening.

I love my Aneros!

So agree !:cool:

Back