Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from church. Pastor looked exceptionally handsome today. I had impure thought or two...as I sat next to his wife...hehe. It doesn't help that he always mentions sex. Repeatedly.

"Glad you made it out despite the ice - Thank goodness we didn't get as much as they said we were going to......some snow might have been nice though. Happy Sunday (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to ALL the Daddies and Baby Girls. Have a wonderful, peaceful, remainder of your weekend full of love and laughter! And Cookie honey you stay warm!":kiss:

Good morning daddies and baby girls!!
Nfl, yay you didn't get much snow! We have some ice..ick!

I could cope with the snow if it wasn't followed by the ice. Take it easy out there, we don't want you falling & hurting yourself.

"Glad you made it out despite the ice - Thank goodness we didn't get as much as they said we were going to......some snow might have been nice though. Happy Sunday (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to ALL the Daddies and Baby Girls. Have a wonderful, peaceful, remainder of your weekend full of love and laughter! And Cookie honey you stay warm!":kiss:

Thanks! You too!!! My doors were iced shut this morning..ugh!

:kiss:'s back at ya!

Thanks nfl! Same goes to you. :rose:

I could cope with the snow if it wasn't followed by the ice. Take it easy out there, we don't want you falling & hurting yourself.

It's funny you mention this, NFL! I was lucky enough to slip and fall on some ice this morning. I'm pretty sure I cracked a couple of ribs. I'm so graceful!

Oh no :( I hope you're ok & not in too much pain.

Unfortunately, breathing really hurts. What hurts even more though, is I can't get hold of Daddy to tell him what happened. So I'm feeling both physical and emotional pain. But thank you so much for your kind words.

It's funny you mention this, NFL! I was lucky enough to slip and fall on some ice this morning. I'm pretty sure I cracked a couple of ribs. I'm so graceful!

Oh no!!! You need to get that checked out! Daddies don't like it when we neglect our health or get hurt. (Well, they shouldn't like it anyway)

I hope you feel better soon and nothing is cracked or broken. I've had cracked ribs before and it hurt for months!! Really..get them checked!

~big hug~

Oh no!!! You need to get that checked out! Daddies don't like it when we neglect our health or get hurt. (Well, they shouldn't like it anyway)

I hope you feel better soon and nothing is cracked or broken. I've had cracked ribs before and it hurt for months!! Really..get them checked!

~big hug~

Awww...thank you Cookie! I'm going to go to urgent care in a while. To top it all off, I woke up with a nasty uti. Daddy said "I just need you to take care of yourself, Princess." He doesn't know about the fall yet, so who knows what He'll say. He's an incredibly sweet Daddy, though. I'm incredibly lucky.

Again, thank you for your words of encouragement! You made me smile!

Awww...thank you Cookie! I'm going to go to urgent care in a while. To top it all off, I woke up with a nasty uti. Daddy said "I just need you to take care of yourself, Princess." He doesn't know about the fall yet, so who knows what He'll say. He's an incredibly sweet Daddy, though. I'm incredibly lucky.

*Pulling out parental pants and putting them on*

Get it checked out, young lady! Bruised or cracked ribs are nothing to just off until later.

(That's a whole lotta p's)

I'm with Cookie, get it checked out as soon as you can. Hope nothing is broken :(
Kel :kiss:

You are all so incredibly sweet!!!! I feel like I'm part of a wonderful community now!

I'll let you know what the dr's say. I really hope that maybe I'm just bruised.

Such an amazing group of little girls and Daddies!!!! :kiss:

Keri

You seem like a brave little girl. Don't worry- chances are you broke nothing. And if it is any consolation- I fall at least once every winter- luckily I haven't broken anything yet. but the fall itself hurts like hell.:( and it is so embarrassing. If you survive the embarrassment- the pain is nothing.

*Pulling out parental pants and putting them on*

Get it checked out, young lady! Bruised or cracked ribs are nothing to just off until later.

(That's a whole lotta p's)

You totally made me laugh RJ, which hurt quite badly. I promise I'll be going to urgent care soon...It's Sunday, so they don't open until 1:30 (an hour from now). I'm a good little girl, and will do what I know I need to!

You seem like a brave little girl. Don't worry- chances are you broke nothing. And if it is any consolation- I fall at least once every winter- luckily I haven't broken anything yet. but the fall itself hurts like hell.:( and it is so embarrassing. If you survive the embarrassment- the pain is nothing.

Thank you DWY...I'm trying to be brave. Sometimes I think I can sound a lot braver than I really feel. Thankfully, no one actually saw me fall (thank god for the little things, right?), so the embarrassment wasn't too humiliating. I've cracked ribs before (as I said earlier, I'm really not very graceful), and it feels similar, but I'm hoping I'm just sore.

Again, thank you so much!!!!
Keri

Thank you DWY...I'm trying to be brave. Sometimes I think I can sound a lot braver than I really feel. Thankfully, no one actually saw me fall (thank god for the little things, right?), so the embarrassment wasn't too humiliating. I've cracked ribs before (as I said earlier, I'm really not very graceful), and it feels similar, but I'm hoping I'm just sore.

Again, thank you so much!!!!
Keri

Oh, nobody saw you? You're so lucky. I always fall around people- and they always laugh at me. :( Not that they mean to be rude- but I guess that is the only reaction when someone falls.

Sore sounds bad enough- Hopefully you broke nothing. I can take you to the clinic. You shouldn't be walking, or driving if you feel sore. :)

Oh, nobody saw you? You're so lucky. I always fall around people- and they always laugh at me. :( Not that they mean to be rude- but I guess that is the only reaction when someone falls.

Sore sounds bad enough- Hopefully you broke nothing. I can take you to the clinic. You shouldn't be walking, or driving if you feel sore. :)

DWY, you're incredibly sweet. I'd love to have someone to take me, but it looks like I'm on my own with this one. I need to go whether I'm sore or not. What's worse is I'm totally out of ibuprofen and tylenol, so I'm just going to do what needs to be done. :(

DWY, you're incredibly sweet. I'd love to have someone to take me, but it looks like I'm on my own with this one. I need to go whether I'm sore or not. What's worse is I'm totally out of ibuprofen and tylenol, so I'm just going to do what needs to be done. :(

Aww. I'm sorry, dearest. Wouldn't I so love to be there for you! A moment like this, a girl needs a daddy on her side. "Hugs" But no worries- you will get through this one. You're tough like that. :kiss:

Keri...i'm glad that you are going to get your injury checked out. Be sure to mention the UTI as well so you can nip it in the bud!!

PLEASE be careful!!! I am very clumsy and bang into something almost daily! I still have a raised bruise on my left leg from about a month ago..damn coffee table. Old daddy said he was going to find me a bubble wrap suit to wear if I didn't stop hurting myself. hehe

"So very sorry to hear about your fall and the uti honey. You be careful when you head back out to the Urgent Care and then, take it easy for a day or two if you possibly can at all - don't try to be brave and maintain the status quo.":rose:

Aww. I'm sorry, dearest. Wouldn't I so love to be there for you! A moment like this, a girl needs a daddy on her side. "Hugs" But no worries- you will get through this one. You're tough like that. :kiss:

I wish my Daddy could be here to take me...but Chicago is a long way from Seattle...especially when I can't even get hold of him. :( I can't help but feel very sad about it, but I'll make it through...I don't have any other choice. I'm thankful I now have this community to come to, though. You've all been incredibly supportive and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!

I will absolutely mention the uti, as it's gone into my kidneys now. So, yeah, I'm dealing with kidney pain, as well. Not a good day for this little girl.

But again, thank you so much for all of your support! You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!

Keri

I love how supportive you are. You make a great big sister. :) And Thank you, dear. Every father loves it when his little girl agrees with him. "Kisses her forehead.":kiss:

I agree, DWY, Cookie makes an amazing big sister!

Peaches, thank you so much for your kind words.

The support from this thread is just overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back