The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shrugging it off....I'm here now, where life is better.

Is your princess tucked in, then?

Nope. Sun's still up here. She'll be going soon, though.

Hi Darlin' :kiss::rose:

How you holding up?

After leaving my laptop and my backup of stories unsecured at my office, and then making a mad dash back across town to get it before they locked the building down for the night, I'd have to say fairly well.

Sure. :) What flavour tea?

Ooo! Can I have Indian Prince or Lady Grey?

It would be shorter list if I told you where it doesn't hurt :eek:
Right. Well, we'll start with the traps and work down then.
Nope. Sun's still up here. She'll be going soon, though.

After leaving my laptop and my backup of stories unsecured at my office, and then making a mad dash back across town to get it before they locked the building down for the night, I'd have to say fairly well.

Ooo! Can I have Indian Prince or Lady Grey?
Right. I keep forgetting there's a time difference.

Glad you made it back to office in time, Molly. I have Lady Grey for you right here. Sugar, honey or black?

Right. Well, we'll start with the traps and work down then.

Right. I keep forgetting there's a time difference.

Glad you made it back to office in time, Molly. I have Lady Grey for you right here. Sugar, honey or black?

Have you any raw sugar?

Tom! :kiss: Fine. And better now that you are here.

Aren't you the sweetest thing. :kiss: I had a physically demanding but satisfying day...cleaning the winter's crud from my driveway...after a few hours, that pressure gun starts getting heavy...and since my driveway's about 50 ft long and 26 ft wide...that's a lotta concrete to clean...at least it's done for another 3 months. :D

In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who in a town could fart the loudest and longest. Winners were awarded many prizes and received great recognition.

Interesting enough?

Hi Tom :D

Sore, but getting better thanks to this massage I'm getting :cool:

I understand cabbage is a favorite dish in Japan. Which would explain the contest. :D

Were things as rough as you thought at work? I guess your being sore answers my question. What were you offloading? Anvils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back