NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

I doubt anyone has ever thrown four TD passes in the first half of their first NFL game before today. Don't know for sure, but I'd bet money on it. Why Tampa Bay took Winston over Mariota is a mystery. They look really stupid now for sure.
 
If he plays well, they should be a good team. They defense is great. Plus they have a good RB.

I was impressed with him today. I think they said he spent something like four years learning from Flacco, biding his time, and now he's ready to play. If he doesn't try to run too much, which is a tendency I think he needs to tamp down, he'll stay healthy and do well in my opinion.
 
I was impressed with him today. I think they said he spent something like four years learning from Flacco, biding his time, and now he's ready to play. If he doesn't try to run too much, which is a tendency I think he needs to tamp down, he'll stay healthy and do well in my opinion.

He is a former Raven. I wish him the best.
 
well, at least the broncos won. it was sloppy as hell, but fuck it. i'll take it.
 
hqdefault.jpg
 
Perspective

The Broncos' entire scheme this season is for Peyton Manning to carry a whole lost less load on his shoulders, with the running game stepping-up big time and the defense throttling more opponents. Denver's D did their job today, but the Broncos' running game was virtually non-existent.

And while the 39-year-old Manning suffered through one of his most non-productive days as a pro, 30-year-old Joe Flacco was even more ineffective.

Peyton Manning:

COMP:24.....ATT:40.....YDS:175.....COMP%:60.0.....AVG:4.38.....LONG:18.....TD:0.....INT:1.....RATING:59.9

Manning was sacked 4 times.

Joe Flaco:

COMP:18.....ATT:32.....YDS:117.....COMP%:56.3.....AVG:3.66.....LONG:22.....TD:0.....INT:2.....RATING:38.2

Flacco was sacked twice.

Broncos Rushing = 69 yards
Ravens Rushing = 73 yards

Denver - 19
Baltimore - 13
 
Smilin' Tony Romo knows you're hurting right now, but he'll help you get through it with the power of smilin'.

romo.jpg
 
Dez Bryant out 4-6 weeks. My girlfriend just barfed. Also, that chick is annoying. The one you replied to, not the barfer.

I didn't know a hand could throw up. Because that's the only thing that's giving you pleasure with that ugly ass mug.
 
Back
Top