NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Panthers are killing themselves. Penalties, that wtf play on the big punt return and a fumble on one of the few drives they were moving the ball. Lucky to be down by only one score.

Other side, as always Denver's D is getting it done, their only TD a strip sack for a touchdown.

Manning.....settled for FG on the first drive, settled for a FG when they were handed the ball inside Carolina 20, then threw that a pick he was lucky went to a huge defensive linemen rather than a DB that might have gone a long way with it. BUt I'm sure according to the 'pundits' he's leading the Bronco's to victory all by himself!

If the Panthers can get a lead this game's theirs.

Big if right now though.

the one thing that is true, accorind to the talking heads, is thus far, is Denver's defense is solid.

the one thing that is true, accorind to the talking heads, is thus far, is Denver's defense is solid.

Way beyond solid. Solid enough that ll the offense has to do is grab some first downs and play keep away for awhile and keep pinning Carolina deep. Right now the Panthers chance is their D making something happen. They've already saved at least a FG and stoned Denver into another FG when it looked like they'd score 7.

That call he challenged was infuriating. That was a catch. The ball was being bobbled, but never once hit the ground, not once.

Yet another example of the inept officiating and the fact the NFL cannot decide what the hell is and is not a catch.

When you consider right after that was the strip sack for the TD that botched call is the game right now. But of course they got it right:rolleyes: Just like they got the Dez Bryant catch right in last years play offs.:rolleyes:

Unreal that a catch still can't be consistently ruled the same way twice

Gooooo Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Go tough D!!!!!!

Peyton get your shit together.

No kidding, I know I'm not exactly 'up' on who is who in new music, but who the fuck is Cold Play and how do they rate this?

I was most amused when they showed all those clips of former halftime performers --- The Stones, Bruce, Stevie Wonder, etc. --- as if Cold Play, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars were of that same caliber. It just emphasized what a joke that show was.

I was most amused when they showed all those clips of former halftime performers --- The Stones, Bruce, Stevie Wonder, etc. --- as if Cold Play, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars were of that same caliber. It just emphasized what a joke that show was.

Bruno Mars popularity eludes me. He's not terrible and personal level he doesn't seem like a jerk, but I don't get how he's so big.

MY wife likes him and I swear if I hear "Uptown Funk" playing while she works out one more time I'll turn the speed up on her treadmill on her:devil:

Trysail :confused:

Manning is doing his best to lose this game, but the refs aren't going to let it happen.

Roby is flagged for holding and the Crew Chief picks up the flag, next play Talib is blatantly offside which should have given Carolina 5 yards and another shot at a field goal nothing called.

Now Roby was just all over Ginn to the point even Ref ass kisser Simms said the flag should have been thrown and nothing.

I just shut it off. This game is as believable as the WWE.

Manning is doing his best to lose this game, but the refs aren't going to let it happen.

Roby is flagged for holding and the Crew Chief picks up the flag, next play Talib is blatantly offside which should have given Carolina 5 yards and another shot at a field goal nothing called.

Now Roby was just all over Ginn to the point even Ref ass kisser Simms said the flag should have been thrown and nothing.

I just shut it off. This game is as believable as the WWE.

I will NOT blame the ref's on this one.....Denver came out swinging, Panthers lost this at the coin flip, should uh taken the ball not defer.....

Maybe that cocky dope, oh, Cam Newton, learned something today

Peyton Manning superbowl MVP....I dare em not to name him

CaqbxHkWIAAabCc.jpg

:D

CaqaJ1RWwAAjM5o.jpg

CaqaJ1iWEAA4lWn.jpg

CaqaJ14W0AAKYVc.jpg

When you hear your parents say "we finally have a 2x Super Bowl champ in the family."

This really resembles the game two years ago: Broncos vs. a NFC opponent with modest skill players, a young quarterback, and a scary defense. That one was over within a few minutes. And Manning was still pretty effective two seasons ago, while this year he was among the worst quarterbacks in the league. Carolina ought to be able to feast on an immobile QB who can't throw deep.

Where Denver still has a little bit of a chance: their defense is really good itself, and the Panthers won't be able to feed off their home crowd, which has been a big help for a team full of guys for whom this will all be a new experience.

Yeah, their defense is pretty good.

"Take away the two turnovers inside the 10 yard line, and it was an even game" is what losing teams say.

Back