Babe Says She'll Cook Me Breakfast... wtf?

Western babes be watching too much TV and movies. They get caught up in Miss Universe pageants and whatever else is in mass media, pop culture consumerism.

That said, Hispanic and black babes sometimes seem to know how to have fun from getting all smushy, mushy, wushy with you in holding you close and tight and letting you squish into their curves. Asian babes let you wrap them up and go pop too.

I don't know. I just don't see much passion or romance in Western society anymore. Feminism ruined it. It just makes fun of everything for the sake of power while getting awkward.

I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself!

Its easy to promise something when you know you won't have to deliver.

Hey bro I'll make you breakfast!

I think she might be one of those gals who tells the menfolk on the blower that they are the best phone sex she has EVER had and then offers to make them brekky instead of canoodling afterwards. All for only 99c a minute. Sexxxy time guaranteed. You don't get off we give you your money back minus state taxes, allowance for lube, tissues, chocolates and sanitizer.

Me. I tells the man indoors. Cook me some eggs bitch and he's in the kitchen in his pinny asap making me eggs over easy. ;)

I think she might be one of those gals who tells the menfolk on the blower that they are the best phone sex she has EVER had and then offers to make them brekky instead of canoodling afterwards. All for only 99c a minute. Sexxxy time guaranteed. You don't get off we give you your money back minus state taxes, allowance for lube, tissues, chocolates and sanitizer.

Me. I tells the man indoors. Cook me some eggs bitch and he's in the kitchen in his pinny asap making me eggs over easy. ;)

Teach me, Debbie.

There's potential here.

Ishmael

*tee hee*

I chose pizza hut over brekky this morning! I am still kicking myself.

Hmmm, is he really that dumb, to say such things that are more than likely going to end with him going down in flames...or is he trying to incite the flames? I'll let him yammer on while I prepare my torch.

She said a lot of guys where she's from are just stupid, unsophisticated, afraid of her ambition...

I don't think she's desperate. She seems to have decent standards at least. She also isn't the type to throw herself out there on a whim. She wants to be attracted to someone, not defaulted into something.

I profoundly disagree.

I was brought up to believe that men cook breakfast and women sleep in, and that is how it has always been over the years.
So far I have only been involved with men who are good cooks.
I am not easy to cook for either, but they seem to manage without much problem.

If I'm bringing home the bacon, you're going to cook it. If we're both bringing home the bacon, then we'll work out a schedule. And if you're bringing home the bacon, I'll cook, clean, whatever.

Just don't ever give me the "I'm too tired" or "I have a headache" line.

Ishmael

If I'm bringing home the bacon, you're going to cook it. If we're both bringing home the bacon, then we'll work out a schedule. And if you're bringing home the bacon, I'll cook, clean, whatever.

Just don't ever give me the "I'm too tired" or "I have a headache" line.

Ishmael

So it's all about money with you?

Teach me, Debbie.

How to Tame your bitch in the Kitchen

Lesson no 1

Always allow enough ball and chain length for the bitch to be able to access the stove and utensils but not enough to be able to attempt an escape. :D

How to Tame your bitch in the Kitchen

Lesson no 1

Always allow enough ball and chain length for the bitch to be able to access the stove and utensils but not enough to be able to attempt an escape. :D

or throw boiling water at them?

So it's all about money with you?

It's all about keeping a roof over "our" head, food on the table, and reasonable outlets outside the front door. Read that as physical and mental survival.

Or we could just go on welfare, but I never cottoned to slavery, no matter the master.

Ishmael

It's all about keeping a roof over "our" head, food on the table, and reasonable outlets outside the front door. Read that as physical and mental survival.

Or we could just go on welfare, but I never cottoned to slavery, no matter the master.

Ishmael

That has nothing to do with who cooks breakfast.

mens wit standards keep you single brah

That's what I was trying to figure out.

I mean when I was younger, I didn't believe in traditional gender roles.

Then, I saw how things really work. When you're a teenager and a young man, you get really excited from the slightest chance or curiosity. After you're experienced, you're like, "Oh... that's it."

Women on the other hand go the exact opposite. At first, they're not into it. Then, once they get some, they want some more.

Without traditional gender roles, relationships don't balance out, and guys really don't have much incentive to stay with women. A woman needs to convince a man to stay around. Otherwise, he'll just find other things to do and people to be with.

That's how animals live in nature too. The male knocks up the female, and abandons the nest. Society's different though. We're more than just animals.

I'm not saying breakfast and chores are the end all to be all here. It's just... you need a relationship to be emotionally exciting, you know? Heck, a guy doesn't want a maid in a relationship. Guys can take care of themselves. You just... want someone with some passion and flair.

Nope. Real person. Not a phone sex operator. Like I said before, I'd never pay for it.

Anyway, sounds like your man's a loser or a sadistic pipe dream.

Hmmm, is he really that dumb, to say such things that are more than likely going to end with him going down in flames...or is he trying to incite the flames? I'll let him yammer on while I prepare my torch.

I'm saying things while looking for perspective. Everything isn't an argument.

That's what I was trying to figure out.

I mean when I was younger, I didn't believe in traditional gender roles.

Then, I saw how things really work. When you're a teenager and a young man, you get really excited from the slightest chance or curiosity. After you're experienced, you're like, "Oh... that's it."

Women on the other hand go the exact opposite. At first, they're not into it. Then, once they get some, they want some more.

Without traditional gender roles, relationships don't balance out, and guys really don't have much incentive to stay with women. A woman needs to convince a man to stay around. Otherwise, he'll just find other things to do and people to be with.

That's how animals live in nature too. The male knocks up the female, and abandons the nest. Society's different though. We're more than just animals.

I'm not saying breakfast and chores are the end all to be all here. It's just... you need a relationship to be emotionally exciting, you know? Heck, a guy doesn't want a maid in a relationship. Guys can take care of themselves. You just... want someone with some passion and flair.

So most men are horn dogs and their ladies should be trying harder to stop them humping other bitches?

I pee on my guy to stop the other bitches sniffing around him. Marking my territory. ;)

Nope. Real person. Not a phone sex operator. Like I said before, I'd never pay for it.

Anyway, sounds like your man's a loser or a sadistic pipe dream.

You're a funny chappie. I was taking the piss, precious. :D

Our relationship is what you refer to as traditional. Wife cooks, cleans and keeps the man happy but I do not take orders like a maid. When we spoke our wedding vows I deliberately left out obey.

My gal friends think I spoil hubby. Make his coffee, fetch and carry, do special things for him like make his lunch etc. But I do it because it suits me and I like doing things for him not because I want to make sure he stays with me.

That has nothing to do with who cooks breakfast.

Or slavery.

That's like him bleeding from a paper cut on his finger and saying it's like experiencing a woman's menstrual cycle.

tumblr_inline_nn41x3WrIT1rdnir1_500.gif

Back