Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!

i think i just fell in love. so hot...i want to watch you wet your panties until their a sopping mess!

i also peed on my ex-gf's leg once in the shower, but she didn't know. hahaha

I'm loving it more & more. Actually, I keep forgetting I have my thong on and keep peeing on the little triangle part in front. It's making playing with myself that much better tonight .... :devil:

I'm loving it more & more. Actually, I keep forgetting I have my thong on and keep peeing on the little triangle part in front. It's making playing with myself that much better tonight .... :devil:

That is so hot emgems. This is one of my favorite fetishes. Does your SO participate in pee play with you?

no .... it's something i've started doing on my own, but possibly one day I'll branch out and suggest it :)

no .... it's something i've started doing on my own, but possibly one day I'll branch out and suggest it :)

Yeah I have only done self pee play. My wife is not into it :( so I am left to my own on this matter. But it is very hot to pee on myself while aroused.

I enjoy wetting my panties. I also love receiving golden showers. From either men or women.

Mmmm sounds like you could use another hand ;-)

Bumping my favorite fetish thread to the top.

So the other day I was in the shower when I had an urge to piss. So I turned off the water and laid down in the tub. I grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes to get me semi hard. Then I started pissing. The stream hit my face and chest. I openness my mouth and drank some. The whole time I was wishing it was my lover's piss coming from her pussy and onto me.

I always heard you ought to drink a lot of water every day ... just didn't realize how much fun it could be ....

Bumping my favorite fetish thread to the top.

So the other day I was in the shower when I had an urge to piss. So I turned off the water and laid down in the tub. I grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes to get me semi hard. Then I started pissing. The stream hit my face and chest. I openness my mouth and drank some. The whole time I was wishing it was my lover's piss coming from her pussy and onto me.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's done this! There's something so dirty and erotic about feeling the hot stream hit my tongue that it never fails to turn me on so much that I have to jerk off afterwards, very often in the same position.

once had a man piss on my clit, felt amazing. over all i dont want pissed on though,. it feels good to piss while masturbating though, or to hold a full bladder and push down on it as about to cum from rubbing clit....

My peeing on me

On a whim one day, I dared my wife to pee on me. She shocked me & said come on. Off to the tub we went- both getting naked on the way. I lat down in the tub, she squatted over my chest & only a trickle came out. So she scooted over my face & as i lapped her sweet pussy, pee came out in torrents. She filled my mouth several times & covered me. When she finished, off to our bed she went- I showered & we had a fabulous fuck. Can't wait to do it again- only I want to piss on her this time.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back