The last person to post here wins again . . .

And the next production is . . ?
:kiss:

I have some done that I'll go over in the next week or so. Another I'm writing that's going quite well. But if I want my knee done, I need to get my f** kidney function numbers up again.

I have some done that I'll go over in the next week or so. Another I'm writing that's going quite well. But if I want my knee done, I need to get my f** kidney function numbers up again.

Sorry; I did not know that the knee had anything to do with a kidney. . . :D
Keep taking the tablets, Madam. :kiss:

Sorry; I did not know that the knee had anything to do with a kidney. . . :D
Keep taking the tablets, Madam. :kiss:

The surgeon wouldn't operate the first time because of the kidney function readings. I have to drink more than a two-liter of water a day this week then have blood work done again to see if things are good enough to have the surgery.

Two liters of water a day? Ack. Now if the prescription were for two liters of beer and day...

The surgeon wouldn't operate the first time because of the kidney function readings. I have to drink more than a two-liter of water a day this week then have blood work done again to see if things are good enough to have the surgery.

That's quite a lot of liquid, ain't it. [stray not too far from the Ladies]
Presumable this has something to do with any useful drugs and knock-out stuff.
(Good Luck, Madam. Thoughts & Prayers, etc..) :kiss:

Two liters of water a day? Ack. Now if the prescription were for two liters of beer and day...

Now, 4 pints of decent beer might be more acceptable;
Dortmunder, perhaps ? Or Lowenbrau ?

That's quite a lot of liquid, ain't it. [stray not too far from the Ladies]
Presumable this has something to do with any useful drugs and knock-out stuff.
(Good Luck, Madam. Thoughts & Prayers, etc..) :kiss:

Yes, that's a lot of water. And a lot of trips to the restroom. :D

I have Bass and Guiness right now--it's odd for me to buy anything but US craft beers. I know that Bass is from the UK, but how is it regarded there?

Haven't tried Dortmunder. I used to like Lowenbrau, but I wonder if the Lowenbrau we get here might be different from what you get there.

Last edited:
Wow are you guys still doing this and stuff cause I remember it from the last time I was here and stuff but that was a long time ago and I didn't think it would last since Darnoel was gone and he never gave any prizes anyway and stuff.

Debbie :heart:

I have Bass and Guiness right now--it's odd for me to buy anything but US craft beers. I know that Bass is from the UK, but how is it regarded there?

Haven't tried Dortmunder. I used to like Lowenbrau, but I wonder if the Lowenbrau we get here might be different from what you get there.

I fear there's been something misty in the woodshed with beers in England; apart from the craft & micro-breweries. Coors has taken over the old Bass brewery in Burton-on-Trent, or so it seems. (Let us hang our heads for the loss of the red triangle).

I fear there's been something misty in the woodshed with beers in England; apart from the craft & micro-breweries. Coors has taken over the old Bass brewery in Burton-on-Trent, or so it seems. (Let us hang our heads for the loss of the red triangle).

The bottle still has the red triangle, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

A lot of smaller brands sold in this country are actually brewed by Miller Brewing.

I just checked Wikipedia on Lowenbrau. The last time I drank it the brew was made by Miller Brewing and was different from the German brew. Labatt got it from Miller and brewed it in Canada using the German recipe, then Labatt stopped making it in 2002. If you can find it now it actually is the German brew.

Maybe I'll try it again some time.

The bottle still has the red triangle, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

A lot of smaller brands sold in this country are actually brewed by Miller Brewing.

I just checked Wikipedia on Lowenbrau. The last time I drank it the brew was made by Miller Brewing and was different from the German brew. Labatt got it from Miller and brewed it in Canada using the German recipe, then Labatt stopped making it in 2002. If you can find it now it actually is the German brew.

Maybe I'll try it again some time.

The Red Triangle is the first registered trademark in the UK.

I seem to find my energy around 6-7 at night . . . when the places I have to call are closed for the day. :rolleyes:

Lab work Thursday, so tomorrow I guzzle the water and pray for good results.

As long as you don't pray for rain. . . .

PS. If anyone needs any rain, we got some to spare . . .

Last edited:
Hoping I gave it enough time...

wandering in to claim LAST!

I win!! :D

66237964.jpg

plentyofcolour_confetti5.png

well, dammit. that was short lived. *over dramatic sigh*

;) :D

It's good to see you, Poet & Tio. *hugs*

Back