Interred, Irish Style (closed for irishrule05)

"I am fine. You can't show any weakness with them or they will use it against you."

Her hand on his arm felt good. He hadn't been touched by a female in a long time and her soft skin against his was a bit arousing.

The sight of her body also contributed to his arousal. He positioned his body so that the jailers would not be able to see just how aroused he was.

Murphy moved to grab the soap and began washing his body. He turned to her and handed her the soap. "This would be a lot more fun if we didn't have company."
 
"And if we didn't have these." Tricia indicated the manacles keeping them together. She took the soap, lathered up, and began scrubbing herself. The short chains caused Murphy to turn to face her as she cleaned the grime of prison off of her skin. Her lowered eyes caught sight of his hardened cock and she tried to keep any reaction from registering on her face.
 
Watching her move her hands over her wonderful body was unbelievably arousing.

"Yea, the shackles would certainly hinder anything we could do in here."

However, he thought, there would be no shackles on them in the cell.
 
The two prisoners continued washing themselves until the water died off, leaving them standing naked in the tall.

"Okay, dry of quick." The guard tossed a single towel at them. "We have a schedule to keep."
 
Drying off was difficult due to the shackles.

He let her dry off the areas of her body that she could reach. Then, he took the towel from her and did her back, including her firm ass and the back of her legs.

When he was finished drying off his cellie, he dried himself, and then handed her the towel to do his back.
 
Tricia took the towel and began drying off Murphy's broad back. She shut her eyes, feeling the hard muscle beneath her fingers, massaging it gently as water trickled through her fingers. She tried not to linger too long, he had dried off her body quickly and without leering, so she began hastily wiping him down like a bar counter, crouching down to get his ass.
 
"Damn, I could get used to this. I like you toweling me off, cellie."

He did not mean to embarrass her, but it had to be said. Here he was in the shower with this beautiful, sexy woman and she was drying his back.

Her hands moving over his ass made his cock jump a bit. He turned a little to keep the guards from seeing his hardening shaft.

When she was finished, he took the towel from her and let it hang in front of him...hiding his hardness.

He said to her jokingly, "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me." Then, they were led back to their cell by the guards.
 
The two inmates were taken back to their cells, still chained together. Murph kept the one towel wrapped around his waist, while Tricia hustled to keep pace with him, still naked and unable to cover more than one body part at a time thanks to the manacles. She kept her hands covering her crotch.

They were led through a set of gates, and then back to their cell block.

"Inmates Murphy and Wells for return to cell X-11." Their escort told the key officer. The officer checked the paperwork, then opened the door.

When they reached their door, the guards undid the shackles, freeing them. Tricia rubbed her sore wrists.

"Face the wall, hands behind heads. You know the drill."

Tricia posed as ordered, her nose close to the wall. She glanced over to see Murph's towel get ripped from his waist, leaving him naked and erect.
 
Last edited:
Patrick assumed the position. Yes, he knew the drill. He had been following their directions for some time.

He looked over at his new cell mate and saw her eyes on him, but she wasn't looking at his face. She was looking down. "Like what you see," he said in a whisper so that the guards wouldn't hear what he said, even if they heard his voice, "because I sure do." he smiled at her as his eyes roamed her amazing body.

when the shackles were removed and the guards had backed out of their cell, Murphy stood up straight.

"You can relax now. They won't be back for a while. Since they already took us to the showers, it means we won't get any rec time today. so, they won't be back until they bring us the slop they call chow."
 
"You're kidding. You mean we won't get out of this cell again until tomorrow?" The guards had said it when they brought her in, but it didn't seem real. Her jail stint so far had been being jerked around, forced to wait around for hours, and then taken somewhere else. It was boring and she was locked in for hours at a time, but all the time in one room was a concept that was just dawning on her.

Tricia sank and sat on the toilet, looking around the dark cell to see if she could remember where she had left her uniform, but her eyes kept drifting back towards Murphy and his toned body.

"What do they expect us to do in here, anyway?" Tricia thought out loud.

etSzZCq.jpg
 
Last edited:
"I have no idea what they expect of us. I don't know if they put you in here to torture me with your hot body, or to torture you by putting you in a cell with a male that has been locked away for some time."

Murphy sat on his bunk and looked at her. She was amazing.

"Of course, I am sure we could always figure something out." He smiled at her wickedly.
 
Tricia caught another glimpse of Murphy's engorged cock and blushed.

"Well, we can't let them get away with that, can we?" She asked. "Torture is illegal, isn't it? Shouldn't we do something about it?"

She let out a heavy breath, her imagination beginning to run away with her. It was a terrible idea to get involved with her cellmate, especially a male one. One that she would be locked up with for half a year.

Half a year with a man like that? This would be torture.
 
"Yes, torture is illegal, but they don't give a shit about what is legal and what is legal in here. Hell, I have not been charged with any crime, but I have been locked in here. What have you been charged with?"

He shook his head as he looked at her.

"So, tell me, what do you have in mind to do something about what they are doing to us?"
 
Last edited:
"I think it would be a very bad idea to submit to our animal urges, no matter how... powerful they are. We're grown adults, we have self control. The only way we're going to get through this is if we act mature and responsible and not..."

She wasn't remotely convincing.
 
"So, you have animal urges? hmmm." He smiled wickedly at her.

"And you believe that resisting your animal urges will get back at our warders for putting us in here together?"

His eyes roamed slowly over her body... the wicked smile still on his face.

"If that is what you want to do, we can go with it. That is, if you can control your animal urges."

He knew it was just a matter of time until he had her. He was not going to be cooped up here with her and not enjoy that incredible body.
 
"I don't know what we can do to get back at them. I just think that they want us to give in, if they locked us in here together. They want us to just fuck in here. I don't know why, maybe they just want a cheap show."

She groaned, rubbing her neck. Murphy's eyes followed her neck down to her cleavage.

"If that's what they want, they could at least have given us some condoms. Unless they expect us to go at it bareback."
 
"There is no doubt what they want. They know I have been locked up long enough and have not had any pussy in a long time. They know that putting a woman as hot as you in here with me would get me wound up and they don't give a damn about you so that is why they didn't provide any condoms."

Looking at her, Murphy knew it was going to be hard to resist her. Hell, what did he care. He was going to be stuck here for a while. He should just take her and give the warders the show that they wanted.

"What I really think they want is for me to just take you and use you in any way that I want. I think they would enjoy that."
 
"And is that what you want?" Tricia asked coyly, expecting she already knew the answer.
 
"all of you. I want your hot body. I want to use your body again and again, and I don't give a fuck if they watch us or not."

He got up and walked over to her.

"Is that a problem?"
 
Tricia took in the sight of this massive, muscled Irish man in front of her.

"None whatsoever." She swallowed in anticipation.
 
Back
Top