Mother of the Groom

Toasted

“The rule hasn’t changed,” Melinda jokingly warned her only son Matt as he examined his wrapped wedding gifts. “If you tear any of those wrappings, mama spank!”

“Don’t tempt me like that,” Matt replied oddly. Melinda could not tell what he meant. She knew wrapped presents always tempted him. On the other hand, he seemed to have responded to the threatened spanking. Maybe he just said it out of habit, like the way a man might flirt with a woman at a bar. Besides, before she could respond, Matt moved away from the gifts and toward the suite’s kitchenette. Two glasses of champagne sat on the counter separating it from the livingroom. Handing one goblet to Melinda, he raised his own, met her gaze, and smiled. “To... to us.”

“To us!” she replied and the crystal rang nicely as the rims kissed. She took a sip. She felt guilty about keeping him from his bride on their wedding night, even if Erica had passed out on him. So, she again raised her glass and added another toast. “And here’s to the new ‘us,’ that is the one that includes Erica and any grandkids you add to our family. Of course, there won’t be any grandkids if you spend your nights with your old mom instead of that sexy... er, I mean, lovely girl you married.”

Matt smiled and nodded at his mother's added toast. "Yes, to the 'new' us." Their champagne glasses clinked again, and Matt lifted his to take a sip from it.

"Of course, there won't be any grandkids if you spend your nights with your old mom instead of that sexy...er, I mean, lovely girl you married," Melinda said.

Matt knew he had quite a bit to drink, so there's no way his mother said what he thought she said, right? Right?

"C-come again?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

Was the alcohol serving as some kind of truth serum for his mother? Was she letting him in on some safely guarded secret -- that she was into women, and better yet, sexually attracted to his wife?

Luckily, there were a couple of stools at the counter that separated the kitchenette from the living room. He had to sit down in case he did hear that correctly.

Can’t Win

“Of course,” Melinda suggested. “There won’t be any grandkids if you spend your nights with your old mom instead of that sexy... er, I mean, lovely girl you married.”

“C-come again?” Matt asked, his shock manifest.

Knowing he had reacted to her calling his new bride Erica “sexy,” Melinda tried to divert the subject. “I just mean there are other things a young man should do on his wedding night than sit and drink with his mother.”

Unfortunately, this brought back to her mind the earlier image of Erica writhing in ecstasy on her nuptial bed. Melinda looked down at her champagne flute, embarrassment tinged with sexual excitement flushing her cheeks.

"I just mean there are other things a young man should do on his wedding night than sit and drink with his mother."

Matt nodded in agreement. "Well, yeah..."

He looked Melinda over as she stood before him, looking down toward her champagne goblet. With the way she was talking about grandkids and 'doing things' on his wedding night, it almost seemed like she was feeling sexually frustrated, much like he was.

Those thoughts of bending his mother over quickly returned, and it seemed like there were no more distractions to move him off of his train of thought. Could he say something? Should he do something?

Matt nervously fidgeted with his wedding band before clearing his throat. "I...really don't know about other young men, but..."

He stopped for a moment, giving himself one last chance to back out of potentially breaking the taboo barrier.

"...I think there are a couple other things I'd like to do with my mother tonight."

Matt's left hand found Melinda's right hip as he looked at her face, his heart pounding so hard in his chest that he thought he may get sick.

Illegal Contact

“I think there are a couple other things I’d like to do with my mother tonight,” Matt declared tenderly as his left hand settled onto Melinda’s right hip. She gasped and visibly trembled, but did not draw away. Already horny from unwelcome imaginings of her son’s wedding night, having him touch her like this felt as if tendrils of pure pleasure snaked out from his palm to clutch her loins with pure lust.

“Matt!” she moaned with intended objection, but in a tone that confessed her need. “I... we....”

Matt heard his mother struggle to put a sentence together as he touched her hip. And while she may have wanted to voice her discomfort with the situation, her body was betraying her. He wondered how long it had been since she was touched like that, and her reaction made him conclude that it must have been a while.

"You're here, I'm here...no one else is here," Matt said, moving his hand from her hip around to her lower back. There was no turning back now, and Matt thought they both knew it. "I think we both want this...or maybe even need this to happen."

Erica was a distant thought in Matt's mind now; he would've never imagined this in almost three decades on this Earth, but he was actually trying to bed his own mother -- on his wedding night, no less!

Touchback

“I...” Melinda moaned with intended objection, but in a tone that confessed her need, when her son Matthew set his hand tenderly on her right hip. Already horny from unwelcome imaginings of her son’s wedding night, having him touch her like this felt as if tendrils of pure pleasure snaked out from his palm to clutch her loins with pure lust. “We....”

“You’re here; I’m here...” Matt persisted, moving his hand from her hip around to her lower back. She loved his voice. It now had the smooth depth of a man, but she could still just detect the sweet ring it had held in his youth. Its rich tones almost mesmerized her as he continued. “No one else is here. I think we both want this... or maybe even need this to happen.”

“Need this...” Her reply did not quite rise to form a question. A phrase came to mind, and she spoke it. “A last loving goodbye....”

She reached up with her left hand and softly stroked his cheek.

"A last loving goodbye..."

Melinda's words were like sweet music to Matt's ears, and he shivered a bit from her gentle touching of his cheek. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, a last...loving...goodbye," he repeated, drawing the words out just slightly longer than she spoke them.

Matt's left hand caressed his mother's right cheek in return. He smiled warmly at her and moved into her, closing his eyes and pressing his lips to hers.

False Start

They had, of course, kissed on the lips a million times before, but never like this. Melinda, instinctively, opened her mouth slightly and began to extend her tongue. Then she caught herself, remembering the context of those million prior kisses, and pulled back.

“Matt.... Isn’t this wrong?” She had not meant to ask a question, but that’s how it came out. It occurred to her that she finally looked at her son as the grown man he had become. Now she, who had raised him as best she could, looked to him for moral guidance.

Matt paused. Of course it was wrong; they would be breaking every rule in the book by taking this any further. His parents raised him better than that, and to that point in his life, he had been a very upstanding gentleman.

But the feeling of her lips against his made him feel a different kind of excitement, and he didn't want to let go of that.

"I think so...but I don't want to stop," Matt confessed. "It feels good..."

With that, he leaned in for another kiss, hoping to take things a step further.

Running Out the Clock

“I don't want to stop,” Matt’s voice had grown deeper and breathy. He leaned in for another kiss. “It feels good....”

Melinda had to agree as his firm, soft lips brushed against hers.

It’s just a kiss, she thought. He and I have kissed a million times before. He’s grown now and about to start a family. I should enjoy any time I still get to spend with him however he’ll permit me. After all, we’ve kissed a million times before....

Then, without realizing it, she did something she had never done during any of those previous kisses. Of course, none before had ever lasted this long. Instinctively, she parted her lips slightly, drawing his apart as well.

Matt felt his lips opening up as he shared a kiss with Melinda, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mother's mouth, intensifying the kiss to a level that sons are not supposed to kiss their mothers.

He moaned a little into the kiss and pulled her body toward his, his hands reaching down and giving her ass a firm squeeze.

Long Count

Matt’s tongue slipping into her mouth as he squeezed her bottom became two simultaneous sources of pleasure that spread out through Melinda's body to build upon each other between her legs. Her large nipples hardening to press against the satin lining of her bra only made this delight more intense. Melinda had not felt sweet lust like this in years.

Nonetheless, her hands remained uncommitted and her tongue hardly moved in response to Matt’s probing. She knew this couldn’t continue, but — still really just a kiss — it felt too good just now to immediately quit.

Matt failed to sense the same desire for this from his mother that he was exhibiting himself. He moved his hands from her bottom and placed them back on her hips. His mouth moved from hers and to her ear and neck. "What's wrong?" he whispered, still unrelenting with his kisses, as his lips went to her ear and neck in an effort to get her excited.

Backfield in Motion

“What's wrong?” Matt whispered as his kisses moved to Melinda’s ear and then the side of her neck.

“Oh...” she sighed with breathless passion. Matt couldn’t have known the erogenous sensations soft kisses on her neck always caused. Her arms encircled him out of instinctive habit, her right across his broad shoulders, the left more loosely, with her hand settling on his trim, firm buttocks.

What’s wrong? he had asked. This incest thing, she knew she should answer. But her hips had started to rock ever so slightly. And she had become so wet and hot between her thighs.

“Nothing’s wrong,” she moaned in reply and, with her left hand, pulled his hips against hers.

It was if Matt's lips on his mother's neck set off some kind of intense reaction in her brain. He was shocked but delighted to feel her hands finally touch his body.

With her left hand gripping his butt and pulling him closer, Matt lifted Melinda's left leg with his right hand and brought it up to his waist. He let his fingertips run along her smooth, bare leg toward her own bottom.

Seeing how much she reacted to his initial kissing, Matt continued kissing at her neck, adding the occasional gentle nibble. "I want this so bad," he confessed in a whisper before lightly biting her earlobe.

Deferring

“I want this so bad,” Matt whispered as he nibbled her earlobe.

“Me, too,” Melinda responded automatically and, thereby, honestly. She had come to accept the truth of her need. She wanted him now, not just to quench her sexual desperation, but for the intimacy that involved. After tonight, another woman would have first claim on her son. Melinda required what Matt offered to help her bear that loss. “Take me to the bedroom.”

Without a word, Matt lifted his mother up and let her wrap her legs around his waist. As he rested his hands under her firm ass and looked into her eyes, Matt couldn't help but think that this should have been his new wife. But since she couldn't make it through the night, he was more than happy to act like newlyweds with the other most important woman in his life.

Matt laughed as he carried Melinda toward the bedroom, stopping at a random point in the hallway to press her back against the wall and engage in another deep, passionate kiss. He then pulled her from the wall and walked quickly toward the room.

They reached the room, and fell onto the bed in each other's arms, with Matt on top. He resumed kissing his mother, letting his tongue play with hers inside her mouth.

Penalty Declined

This is wrong! Melinda’s conscience called out from some now deep recess of her mind.

Just this once... Melinda assured herself, her emotional and sexual needs having already triumphed. That can’t be so bad.

In truth, Melinda had not felt such intense sexual desire in decades, not since before she had given birth to Matthew and he, not her husband, had become the center of her world.

She spread her legs as wide as she could, groaning into Matt’s impassioned French kisses as his erection pressed through the fabric of his tuxedo trousers and her cotton panties to caress her already sodden womanhood.

Matt felt his mother shift beneath him to spread her legs as wide as she could, prompting him to sit up on his knees and take in the sight before him. This was more erotic than he could have ever imagined; the woman who gave birth to him now opening her legs to him, her sexy heels still on her feet, her panties damp from arousal.

He smiled and leaned back down on top of Melinda, passionately French kissing her, tasting her tongue. He then moved back to her sensitive ears and neck.

"Keep the heels on...and maybe the dress too...I haven't decided yet," he softly urged while gently nibbling her earlobe. "So sexy," he whispered as he reached up to pull the dress straps from her shoulders and down her arms, showing off her bra in the process.

Sex Object

“So sexy,” Matt whispered as he reached up and pulled the dress straps from Melinda’s shoulders and down her arms, showing off her bra in the process. Years had passed since her husband Mike had treated her as truly sexy, rather than just a convenient object for his increasingly infrequent need for sexual relief. Matt telling her to leave on her shoes added to the thrill. She knew from seeing how Mike’s Playboy and Penthouse magazine presented women that men found that sexy. It made her feel all the more sensuous.

“Matt,” she whispered, wanting more in the same vein. “Tell me what you want me to do.”

"Matt...tell me what you want me to do."

Matt wasn't even sure how to respond to this. His mind began to race with all the possibilities and positions they could explore with this room and the early morning hours all to themselves.

But there was something else he wanted to hear first.

"Tell me to fuck you...tell your baby boy to fuck you," he pleaded in a whisper.

Such Language!

“Tell me to fuck you,” Matt replied to Melinda’s request that he direct her. “Tell your baby boy to fuck you.”

Melinda hardly ever used vulgar language, and had never heard such a request before.

“F... f... fuck m-m-me, Matt,” she began uneasily. “Please f-f-fuck me....”

Although it came out unsteadily, being able to get his normally polite, reserved mother to utter the word "fuck" was an incredible victory for Matt. He was looking forward to pushing her buttons and seeing what kind of talker she was in bed.

With her plea giving him the final stamp of approval on embarking on this incestuous encounter, Matt sat up on his knees and began to undress. First came the polo shirt, tossed over his shoulder like Erica had tossed her bouquet earlier in the evening.

Next came the belt and pants. He stood up and dropped everything, letting Melinda see her son's cock hanging between his legs.

Matt crawled back up onto the bed and between his mother's spread legs. He teased her pussy lips through her panties with the head of his cock. He then pulled the panties aside and teased her lips again, this time without the cotton barrier. Finally, he pushed the head of his shaft inside Melinda, completing his journey back to the place he came from.

Impatient!

“God yes!” Melinda groaned as Matt entered her. Wanting to please him, she repeated the vulgarity he’d demanded. “Fuck me, Matt! Please fuck me....”

Back