The Captor's Conquest (closed for DrekSilverBorn)

Fuck yes my princess you fuck like a true divine goddess!

Dhryna loved the feel of Naxx's cock as she slid up and down it. He met her thrust for thrust as she felt him thrusting up into her. The smell of sex was heavy in the air: one could almost taste it.

She couldn't stop the moans that left her lips. There was a buzz that filled her ears, and the room seemed to take on a slight golden tinge. She was unaware that the color emanated from her.

His hands on her ass spurred her on and she sped up, his hands on her ass helping to shove her on his cock as his hands gripped those fleshy cheeks, his fingers delving deep to give him purchase.

Her breast bounced in time, and her finger found their way to her aching areolas, pinching and pulling as she smiled down at him. Her body positively sang with the joy that his fucking brought her. As long as his hands were on her, she was happy. She belonged to Naxx! Was only his! Had never belonged to anyone else, and never would.

"Come, my lusty pirate, please cum inside of me, for I crave your cock and its milky jewels. Fill me up. Make me your cup, so I can cum with you!"

I watched the glow emanating Dhryna shine like she was a newly formed sun burning brightly for only him to see. I gripped her ass hard thrusting each time making her scream out in pleasure I began to watch her start playing her breasts before pinching them I shouted in a loud voice "You beat out any prostitute wench I have ever been with princess." I said with a growl then I heard her scream "Come, my lusty pirate, please cum inside of me, for I crave your cock and its milky jewels. Fill me up. Make me your cup, so I can cum with you!" I thrust up hard and fast hitting the back of her cunt releasing my seed deep within her womb I placed my hands on Dhryna back bringing our bodies chest to breasts together holding her there so we would ride the wave of euphoria in each other's arms. It took a bit before I could speak I looked down and noticed that Dhryna was no longer shining she was back to her normal skin color I kept my hands on her back waiting for her to say something.

Dhryna screamed as she felt him thrust up deep into her and release his seed, and the hot mixture combined with her sweet milky cream. His cock throbbed deep in her, coating her cervix and acting as a stopper as he held her in his arms, her velvet glove milking him as hard as it could. Her generous breast were pressed against his bare chest and his fingers splayed across her bare back and he held he tightly to him. She quivered in his arm, her orgasm leaving her breathless and hanging tightly to him.

When she finally opened her eyes, her breath had returned and the faint gold glow had left the room. She was still skewered on his cock and she could feel his breath on her cheek as his face touched hers. Her legs were wrapped around him while she wound her arms around his neck.

"So, if I belong to you, then you must belong to me. Did my sex please you?"

I grinned deeply watching Dhryna wrap her hands around my neck and say "So, if I belong to you, then you must belong to me. Did my sex please you?" I began to laugh loud and say in a loud tone "Princess you have a point there I do belong to you forever more your sex pleases me more than you know." I began to bend my head down and placed my mouth onto her's and began to force my tongue deep into her mouth tasting her once again "Your beauty and body are intoxicating to me." I said pulling my mouth away for a bit "If you wish for the universe to bow to you say the word my princess and I will gladly give it to you on a silver platter."

As she sat in his lap with his cock still buried deep within her sex, she was happy when he agreed with her. If she was his, then he was hers. Just his hands on her thrilled her.

He kissed her and she met the passion that he showed her in that kiss. Any part of her body her wanted was his. She tensed her vaginal muscles, squeezing the still hard cock that he kept buried deep in her. He smiled, letting her know that he felt it. His tongue danced with hers, sending her senses reeling.

Your beauty and body are intoxicating to me.

"And your strength and power turn me on."

He kissed her before pulling back to tell her,

If you wish for the universe to bow to you say the word my princess and I will gladly give it to you on a silver platter.

She sat there in his lap when the realization hit her. Yes, she may be infatuated with Naxx for reasons that she did not yet understand. But he was the first man to ever say anything like this to her.

She placed her hand against his cheek. "Naxx, ever since I was born, it was drilled in my head that my sole purpose in life was to benefit my father. To supply him with a bargaining tool in the joining of two families, two planets. That upon my marriage, I was to supply my husband with all the sex he desired, all the children he wanted. You are the first man to offer me something. You desire me for me. You enjoy sex with me for the joy of it, and you give me the freedom to be me."

She gently stroked his cheek and kissed him. "Naxx, I love you." She leaned into him and whispered in his ear. "You've given me the universe, now take my body to new heights! Then let's show Snigford the biggest mistake he's ever made."

I listened to Dhryna confess her feelings for me hearing her tell me "Naxx, I love you." made my smile widen and my cock getting even harder deep into her wet cunt. I began to caress her face as I said: "I also love you, my princess, even though we have known each other only a short while I feel like I've known you all my life." I drifted my hands down to her side feeling the small bumps forming on her body with one hand still on her back I placed the other on her ass giving it a nice squeeze hearing her moan out. I moved my other hand up to her neck and held it there I said in a harsh tone "Does my slut want another load of cum shot deep into her womb?"

Does my slut want another load of cum shot deep into her womb?

She felt a shiver run up her spine at his words. Naxx knew her too well.

"Yes I do. Please! I want you to throw me on my back, fuck me hard and deposit the biggest load of your cum deep into me. Fill my womb up with your potent cum. Please." She had this desire to be drilled hard and deep by him.

I smiled hearing Dhryna say she wanted more I placed both my hands on her back and began to lay her slowly onto the bed "If my princess wants more pleasure then she shall have it." I bent down and began to lightly kiss her throat and tasted the salt on her skin I began to slowly rub my hands on her breasts feeling them harden in my hands I couldn't help but chuckle and say "Your tits are heaven sent and the best news they are all mine." I started to kiss down her throat savoring every taste from Dhryna body I began to pull and push my dick in and out of her cunt hearing her moan with each thrust "Have I made a mistake in making you a cum slut my princess."

Dhryna held him tight as Naxx laid her back against his bed and began to make love to her. His hands caressed her body, massaging her breast while he kissed her neck, licking and sucking her as he pumped his cock into her moist wet depths. She could feel those muscles grip his hardened muscle, rubbing as it tried to hang onto him.

Have I made a mistake in making you a cum slut my princess.

"Can pleasure ever be a mistake?" She wrapped her legs around him, as if trying to ensure that he would continue to make love to her. Her red hair fanned out on the pillows, curls spilling to tumble out beside her.

She pulled him down to her, kissing him, letting her tongue play with his.

"My whole body is yours. Now, please make love to me, Naxx." Her voice was a husky whisper, letting him know just how much she desired him.

I began to feel Dhryna wrap her legs around my waist I couldn't help but smile at "Can pleasure ever be a mistake?" I thrust hard into her wet cunt and said: "It can never be a mistake as long as the one you love is the one you're making the mistake with." I grasped the back of her head as our tongues danced together in a harmonious unison I pulled back from her mouth let me tongue rest for a second as I said: "You are by far the perfect woman for me Dhryna." As I said that I thrust twice inside of her cunt feeling the built over juices of our combined sexes starting to leak out of her I couldn't help but smile proudly as I watched her face make different reactions to the pleasure she was receiving I began to try to hold back my load from shooting but it was too late as I feel my cum shoot from my tip and hit the back of Dhryna cunt I couldn't help but growl in pleasure.

It can never be a mistake as long as the one you love is the one you're making the mistake with.

She smiled at him. Naxx had changed her and she couldn't be happier. Here she was, skewered on Naxx's cock and invited to roam the galaxy as his lover and partner. If she were still a princess or even a queen, she would be tied to Snigford, forced to bear his children while living a dull life. Sure, she may become pregnant with Naxx's children, but what an adventure she figured that she will have, fucking their way across the universe.

Naxx grabbed her hair as he kissed her hard, their tongues dancing together.

You are by far the perfect woman for me Dhryna.

He began thrusting hard and deep into her as she felt her orgasm building. Suddenly, she felt him thrust deep as he began to cum, his cock spurting his milky seed deep in her. She screamed as she came, her velvet glove squeezing his cock hard as it milked it of its pearly jewel.

As she came down, she kissed him hard, her legs keeping his cock deep in her hot moist depths while their combined cum tried to leak from her. She smile at him, knowing he had enjoyed it as much as she had.

"How much further to Nexus? I want Snigford to see what he's not getting."

I smiled looking down upon Dhryna body laid out for me to look at I shook my head getting the naughty thoughts out of my head I reached for my ear and pressed and spoke in a stern voice "Report?" I heard back a meek voice saying "Sir we have entered Nexus planetary orbit waiting for your order." I looked down at Dhryna beautiful flaming red hair and her perfect perky tits "Give the order my princess and I shall unleash my men onto the very man that you loath." I bent down and kissed her neck while waiting for her to give me a reply. When I got her answer I clicked the ear piece and said. "Fire ion cannons at any of the planetary defenses to give access for our men to land." I heard a loud voice over the comm saying "Sir yes sir!" I looked down once again gazing upon Dhryna body and said "Let's go my princess to conquer a planet in our name."

Dhryna laid there naked and already craving Naxx's cock. However, she did have a great desire for conquering Nexus and showing Snigford just what he was missing out on.

Let's go my princess to conquer a planet in our name.

"Yes, my liege, my Emperor." She stood up and in record time had slipped on her new dress. Her red curls tumbled down her back and around her shoulders like a cape.

She turned to Naxx. "Well, do you think that the Toad King will recognize me?" She looked at Naxx and gave him a naughty grin, lifting the skirt at the slit to show Naxx her pussy. "This is for you only."

Dhryna's dress for conquering
https://smhttp-ssl-50243.nexcesscdn...95/L/a/La-Femme-Dress-22172_Black_F_opt_8.jpg

I chuckled hearing that title emperor come out of Dhryna beautiful wet mouth. I watched her luscious ass and beautiful breasts slowly being hidden behind the dress she was putting on I couldn't help but say damn as I watched Dhryna twirl around showing me her whole body in the dress I couldn't help but smile and listen to her say "This is for you only." showing me a glimpse of her pussy I couldn't help but smile and grin and say "Don't be surprised if during this battle I take you from behind and pound that wet pussy of yours with my rock hard cock." I walked up to Dhryna and gave her a deep sensual kiss and proceeded to the back of the room and pressed a button all of a sudden the wall came up and revealed a small room I turned and faced Dhryna and said "This is my suit of armor I only bring it out on big time jobs." I pressed the button on the armor and it started wrapping itself around my body slowly locking each part into place as the armor finished locking into place around my body I lifted the helm and looked at Dhryna and took a knee and presented her with my ion sword gun "I want you to take this and use it during the fight I'll give you tips on how to shoot."

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if during this battle I take you from behind and pound that wet pussy of yours with my rock hard cock

Dhryna smiled at him, her pussy clenching at his words. "My liege, my lover, just say the word and I will bend over and present my wet slit for your enjoyment." She looked down at his cock locked behind his armor. Taking the gun he offered her with one hand, she kissed his lips presented through the helm and with her other hand cupped the area where his cock was sheathed.

"But how can you fuck me with your cock so sheathed?" She rubbed the area, as if Aladdin rubbing a magic lamp for a genie.

"When do we reach Nexum?"

I smiled wide and grinned deeply hearing her say she would present it at any time. I listened to her ask me how if my cock was sheathed with this armor I smiled and said: "Like this my dear." I pressed a button on my side and a hole appeared where Dhryna just placed her hand I reached down and unzipped my pants a bit setting my rock hard cock springing forth from its confines sending a bit of pre-cum hitting Dhryna right leg. I pressed a small green button on my right-hand sealing my armor back up I opened a small device and checked the actions that were already being done "Look like the bombardment has already commenced and we are slowly gaining places to land on the planet follow me, my princess,, I still have one more thing to present you." We walked out of the room and headed down the hall down a small staircase and opened the door inside was a small old man sitting on a chair and making ion bullets "This is Gunny he may not look like much but he makes the best armor in the galaxy." The old man smiled and pointed his finger to the small box I walked over toward it and took it off the desk and held it to Dhryna "This will protect you and make you sexy to boot in combat." I pressed the button on the case as Dhryna held it and watched the armor start to wrap around her body making her breasts perky as they were enveloped under the armor I couldn't help but smile and placed my hand on her ass and said "Now you will get a crash course on using this suit is equipped with a katana blade a small blade if you need to fight close combat and you will also have my ion sword gun with you." I placed my hand on my back releasing the beta gun and taking it into my hands "What you need to know about shooting is keep in leveled and try to aim at the ones shooting at you or anyone you know that is from the ship"

Dhryna watched him press a button and a portion of his armor slid to reveal his cock loaded and ready for action. A drop of precum flicked off the tip, landing on her thigh. She reached down and cleaned it off with her finger, licking the pearly gem off her digit, her eyes locked with his. "Mmmmmm!" She smiled at Naxx. "Just the vintage that I love!"

He brought her up-to-date on the fighting before telling her of one more gift he had for her. He led her deeper into the bowels of the ship and through a door where a wizen old man sat in front of a workbench filled with tools.

This is Gunny he may not look like much but he makes the best armor in the galaxy.

The man pointed over to a small box and Naxx handed it to her.

This will protect you and make you sexy to boot in combat.

One press of the button and she suddenly had armor wrapping around her body. The outfit must have looked good on her as Naxx couldn't keep his hand away from her ass. She smiled.

For the next half hour, Naxx proceeded to give the the finer points of protecting herself. She looked forward to showing King Snigford just what he would not be getting his hands on.

Naxx saved her from a fate worse than death!

I proceeded to show Dhryna a few moves she could use if worst comes to worst. After about a half an hour I heard the siren began to blare I looked to the door as one of the crew came busting through the door yelling "Captain we have lost one of the main engines!" I looked to Dhryna and said, "This is where it gets good." I said with a smile. I grabbed the beta gun and walked through the door toward the docking bay where one of the smaller ships were located I looked behind and noticed Dhryna was right on my heels I watched her body sway in the armor I couldn't help but smile and say as we made it to the docking bay and boarded a ship "Your body was made for that for that suit." I looked up at one of the pilots and said: " Take this ship down and get us on the ground." The short man in the pilot seat said "Aye Captain." I looked back at Dhryna noticing her body jiggling from the descent into the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Suddenly bells and alarms were sounding and when a crewman burst into the room and stated that one of the engines had been lost, Naxx looked at her, and she saw excitement in his eyes as he told her,
This is where it gets good.

As he strode through the ship, she knew to stay with him. He would occasionally turn back to make sure she was keeping up with him.

Your body was made for that for that suit.

She got the impression that Naxx thought more of her then just captured booty. She still craved him, and in fact, if he had reached a hand down to her pussy, he would have found her totally dripping wet with just the thought of Naxx and his cock.

They crammed into the ship and through the rough ride, she could feel her breast jiggling in her armor, much to the delight of her lover.

She was a bit apprehensive. They were headed to the planet surface that almost became her home. She had been saved by the lusty pirate by her side. She wanted that ugly toad to see just what he lost when that ship was raided. If she had made it to Nexum, by now she would be Queen Dhryna of Nexum , and either pregnant by Snigford, or being fucked by the frog until she was expecting. She could be expecting now, for all she knew, but what a way to get there.

Now, if she could just find out what changed her into a sex-craving woman, and only with Naxx.

The landing was rough and Naxx checked to make sure she was ready before the doors opened and they stepped out onto the humid atmosphere of Nexum.

It didn't take long for the ship to land as I stepped off onto the planet's surface I released my armor covering my face as I took in the air breathing the smell of blood and gunpowder being used just a few distances away I looked back at Dhryna watching her intently as I was about to say something one of my crew came up to me and said "Sir we have pushed back about a third of the Nexum army but we are still being pushed a bit with those cannons on the ridge there." He pointed toward the ridge line with huge cannons shooting every few seconds I looked to Dhryna and said: "You up for killing some Nexum soldiers?" It didn't take long to get a response before I pulled my beta gun and started to blast a few rounds towards the ridgeline killing a few soldiers I looked behind me and watched for a reaction from Dhryna.

She watched Naxx sniff the air and a grin came over his face.

You up for killing some Nexum soldiers?

"Lead the way, Lover!" She was ready to show Naxx that she could fight by his side.

She watched him fire towards the ridge line, killing a few soldiers. She took aim, following his lead. It took her a couple of tries before she finally hit a man. She should have felt bad at killing a man. But she didn't. He was trying to kill them. They were fighting back. Never mind that they had attacked Nexum. She was determined to show Snigford the real man that she had!

I kept blasting away my beta gun toward the soldiers on the ridge as me and Dhryna made are way up toward the cannons I watched Dhryna take a couple of shots at a soldier before hitting him dead on I kept my face so I could speak to Dhryna easier "Nice shot my love." I took a small grenade from my waist and threw it to the soldiers coming down the hill and turned around and grabbed Dhryna to shield her from the blast. We made our way up to the top of the ridge setting sights on the large cannons blasting at my ship and my crew I looked to Dhryna and placed in her hand a small device and said: "Throw it at the base." As I watched her do that I got behind a huge rock and motioned for her to come to me as she did I pulled her down behind the rock and kissed her on the lips passionately before handing her another device and saying in a hushed tone "Push the little green button." As she did there was a huge explosion blasting pass the rock we were behind dust and rock going everywhere.

Dhryna followed close beside and a bit behind Naxx, doing exactly what he said. She totally trusted him and was happy as he gave her positive reinforcement to what she was doing.

She saw him pass a grenadine to some soldiers and in one quick move, turned and grabbed her, pulling her close to him to provide his shield to protect her as the blast ripped through the men.

Her heart was beating fast as he released her and they continued up the hill towards the guns blasting down at our men. Naxx pressed something into her hands and told her where to throw it. She did as he told her and then he got down behind a large rock. Motioning to her to come to him, she crossed to him and he grabbed her and rolled, and she suddenly found herself underneath him. He raised his visor and kissed her passionately before giving her a little box and telling her, Push the little green button.

She did so and suddenly the guns and their platforms exploded, sending rock and metal flying through the air. Naxx's armor seemed to have some sort of forcefield as it protected the both of them from flying debris.

She smiled at her lover. "Getting close?" Naxx grinned back at her and quickly kissed her before closing his visor and getting up. He surveyed the results before he gave her a hand and pulled her up.

She looked over their rock shield and saw the twisted results of the bomb. She followed him up to the remains of the hilltop lookout, seeing twisted metal and dead bodies.

"How much further, love?" She was anxious to accomplish the deed.

I looked around at the way the bodies were laid about dead from either being shot or by the blast I couldn't help but smile and say "Remind me to give you one on one training after this battle is over and Snigford is dead and gone." I looked over the ridge at my crew killing each soldier they came across but left the female soldiers alone for later use I chuckled to myself I looked over at Dhryna sweat on her breasts making them glisten in the sunlight I looked to the small hill and said "The city should be right over there and in it Snigford will be with his best troops guarding him." I began to reload my beta gun and looked to Dhryna and said "Let's go say hi to your ex-fiance shall we." I said with a grin on my face.

Dhryna smiled at her Naxx. He truly was happiest either fighting or fucking! And she loved making him happy. She smiled her secret smile - she couldn't wait to enter the city and then come face to face with that froggy Snigford. Thank god she found a real man between her legs.

She looked at him standing there surrounded by all this carnage. He towered, strong and yet with that sly grin. She saw him as his eyes roved over her body - so appreciative of her form even as it was encased in her armor. She saw him chuckling at the female soldiers left for later. She knew what that later would entail. The price of war...

Let's go say hi to your ex-fiance shall we.

She grinned back at him and flipped her red curls. He belonged to her and she belonged to him. And when this skirmish was over, she planned on fucking him like there was no tomorrow!

"I'm right behind you, my Leige!"

Back