Editor wanted

Lucien_Al

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Posts
586
Editor wanted for 18000 word story - Panty fetish theme

Hi there,

I have already posted a number of stories on Literotica under the name Lucien_al. With the exception of 1 story I have not had them edited.

The one story I had edited seemed to be a stand out from the rest and the voting would reinforce that. Unfortunately the editor who helped me on that story advised that he will not be able to assist further due to his own commitments.

Ideally I am looking for someone to edit my new story. It is going to be a complete story as I have found that if one get busy and does not complete the subsequent parts it becomes frustrating for readers.

I am about 13000 words in and expect it to be around 16000 - 18000 words when done.

The main theme is about meeting my wife and our mutual exploration into various kinks. My main fetish is women's panties so this thread seems to be prevalent. We also explore a 3 some with my sister in law.

Ideally I am looking for an editor to help with the obvious grammar and spelling that the spell checker (and my own triple checks) have not picked up. Also feel that at times my dialogue with the characters can become a little strained and some advice would be very helpful. Being male some female perspective can also be useful.

I grew up with British English so some words may differ.

Look forward to hearing from any editors who would be willing to help?

Many thanks
Al
 
Last edited:
Back
Top