Shy Sexy Texan

“There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

photo1_zpsf46466f6.jpg
Those are some sexy legs sweety :) x

First visit to your thread...Man you are a beauty..If all the women are this gorgeous in Texas it might be worth a visit.

You have brighten my day...Thanks

Jim

Stacy....Just are far too kind posting those amazing shots of yourself...I hope you are having a great Sunday.

Jim

Confused

Thank you to all of you who have loyally followed my thread.

Some of my long-time followers might remember me taking a break a few months ago because of a heart break. While that situation seems to be working it’s self out… I clearly have not learned my lesson.

I’m not sure what to do, but I think I might suspend my photo thread until I can learn to not wear my heart on my sleeve…

Some of my long-time followers might remember me taking a break a few months ago because of a heart break. While that situation seems to be working it’s self out… I clearly have not learned my lesson.

I’m not sure what to do, but I think I might suspend my photo thread until I can learn to not wear my heart on my sleeve…

I for one am sorry to hear that. Not because you're suspending your thread, but because you had to suffer through heart break. It's never fun and never easy.

If you choose to suspend your thread, I hope you find the time to heal and to let go of the pain.

You are who you are, and you will find someone who appreciates that about you. :rose:

I'm sorry the world has chosen to be complicated and unkind to you.

I hope you know I'll always be here for you if you need/want to talk/vent.

I truly consider you a great friend and I'll be here if I am ever needed.

*BIG HUG* Luv Ya kiddo

Thank you John :)

It's not the same as last time, this was just a very close friend that I let in quite quickly, and seemed be tossed aside just as fast.
It still makes me question if Lit is the place for me - I don't think I have the skin for this.

I for one am sorry to hear that. Not because you're suspending your thread, but because you had to suffer through heart break. It's never fun and never easy.

If you choose to suspend your thread, I hope you find the time to heal and to let go of the pain.

You are who you are, and you will find someone who appreciates that about you. :rose:

Thank you Pot :) You are good friend and a great person in general. ((hug))

I'm sorry the world has chosen to be complicated and unkind to you.

I hope you know I'll always be here for you if you need/want to talk/vent.

I truly consider you a great friend and I'll be here if I am ever needed.

*BIG HUG* Luv Ya kiddo

Thank you John :)

It's not the same as last time, this was just a very close friend that I let in quite quickly, and seemed be tossed aside just as fast.
It still makes me question if Lit is the place for me - I don't think I have the skin for this.

Yeah, I know that feeling sometimes. It's crushing to be tossed aside, especially by someone who's friendship you value. Well you know that there are many people you can talk/vent to if that's something that helps you.

Thank you Pot :) You are good friend and a great person in general. ((hug))

I know I've never posted on your thread before, but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed you or your thread. But, as someone speaking from experience, wearing the heart on your sleeve doesn't go away. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, either. I hope that you find solace and care where you look for it and if we here can help, then we're here for you.

I tend to do the same thing... Always end up getting hurt too. Hope everything works. IF you decide to leave, I hope you come back soon! You're BEAUTIFUL for so many reasons.

Matt

Stacy so sorry to hear of your pain and I hope you can work things out in your heart and head soon to be able to move on.. Whatever you need to do here is secondary to what you need to do in r/l to be happy.

If you do choose to suspend it once again... please know you will be missed and thought of and I lend you my ear if you need to chat... PM is only a click away.

Take care and know I support whatever you choose sweet Stacey!!!!

I have followed your thread from its beginning and you seem to be a sweet, caring person. It would be a shame to see that change because of bad experiences here. While it is true there are some here seeking only to deceive, most of us are good people. I encourage you to do what is best for you. If that means leaving than you will be truly missed!

Back