First Ever ClitArt Festival is being launched in London

oggbashan

Dying Truth seeker
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Posts
56,017
First Ever ClitArt Festival is being launched in London
Date: 6-8th October 2017
Location: Reel Rebels Music Studios, 7A Bouverie Mews N16 0AE.

“Come and explore the cultural, social and anatomical position of the unaddressed power-centre of pleasure that is the Clit!”

Reel Rebels Radio is delighted to host this ground breaking 3-day event which reveals the amazing potential of the clitoris and raises awareness about new medical research. ClitArt is programmed full of art, comedy, poetry, film screenings, workshops, stalls and live radio broadcasts that will educate, celebrate and explore the facts, the myths and the mystery surrounding this important yet lesser known part of female anatomy.

We aim to put recent discoveries about the clitoris onto the UK Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) curricula and all printed and online educational material because, in terms of educating the population about female anatomy, the UK is way behind our European counterparts. French children are taught SRE with a 3d clitoris, whereas adults in the UK often don’t know what it looks like or how it functions. https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/aug/15/french-schools-3d-model-clitoris-sex-education .

“'Clitoris' is not a dirty word,” says Alicia Graham, director of Reel Rebels Radio, “we need to move away from the shame and stigma; we need to be educated about our bodies and be aware. It’s about combating FGM and normalising female anatomy for the benefit of everyone – especially young people. We need a starting point in the UK for clitoris awareness.”


The Germans even have a statue at Tubingen University:

ME2ZUd7.png


It was made world famous in 2014 by an American student getting stuck in it:

sculpture.jpg


Story: https://windowthroughtime.wordpress.com/tag/man-stuck-in-vagina-statue/

I can think of several plot bunnies from the London event and the Tubingen statue. Anyone else have ideas?
 
As Shelley Berman once put it: "Lets be honest; we all wanna go back . . ."
 
9 months trying to get out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.
 
...........
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!! If you look at it sideways it looks like the virgin Mary!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
 
Or at least her clit...

It actually reminded me of a story that was all over the news 15 years ago or so. They were reporting, complete with video, the "miraculous" appearance of an image of the Virgin Mary in a water stain on the side of an Interstate overpass. I kept looking at the image and couldn't see a robed and hooded woman. All I saw was a great big pussy. :D
 
That would be a dream trip for me. But still trying to fly my freak flag low. I would get so much shit from the PTO if they found out.
 
Doc: "Damn! That's a big pussy! Damn! That's a big pussy!"
Patient: "Well, you didn't have to say it twice!"
Doc: "I didn't."
 
Back
Top