Nomad in a new Land (closed)

“Dismas.” Marcus says standing up. “Not a name I am familiar with. I had thought that they were assassins after me but it appears I am mistaken.”
 
She shook he's head.

I do not know this name either.
 
“I will have my intelligence network, keep an eye out for the mention of that name.” Marcus said walking back to his horse.
 
It is strange they seemed to know who I am.

She shrugged.

Matters little to me they attack... They die.

She still seemed to ignore the bloody wound now covering her arm.
 
"They knew who you are?" Marcus asked as he moved along side her. "Interesting."

"We should take a look at that arm, Senka."
 
She nodded remembering royals seldom could stomach the sight of blood for long.

How far to this other village or home you spoke of?
 
“It is about five miles away.” Marcus said digging into his saddlebags. “I think your wound needs stitching. I have a medical kit somewhere here.”
 
She just nodded and listened to the area around them before pointing to a grassy area with a clear view around them.
 
Marcus found the kit and moved to where Senka was pointing to. “If you would let me?” He said, indicating her wound.
 
She eyed him warily but nodded and climbed down off Makmoods back.
 
Back
Top