Men who like chatting about their wives

It has been hot to hear what guys would like to do with my wife....helps the role plays!~
 
Yes, I'd hate for this thread to die a prematurely. So I'm going to keep it going.

Guys - I'd love for you to tell me in (great detail pls) about how you'd screw my wife. She's five foot, blonde, tattooed, works out every day so she has a smokin bod with smallish but pert tits and an amazing ass any guy would love to shove his cock or tongue in.

my kinda pussy
 
my kinda pussy

No doubt. My tongue and cock are the only her ass is familiar with. Love love to see another man working that "pussy ". Bend her over our bed. Pull down her pants, rip off her panties. Lick her ass until her first orgasm. That should provide lube her up as well. Shove your cock in her ass and fuck her .
 
I love chatting about my wife and she use to enjoy that I did. Now she is turned off by this or at least her participation. I think it will always be a turn on for me though.
 
I love chatting about my wife and she use to enjoy that I did. Now she is turned off by this or at least her participation. I think it will always be a turn on for me though.

i agree. there is something about sharing stories..descriptions...experiences and desires with other married folks. a complete turn on
 
Wife sharing

Hi all, I'm Ted. Have lots of stories of the fun we've had sharing her. Yahoo messenger at
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst wanking. Is there a lot out there?

We've experienced two scenarios of me wanking (masterbating) while my wife is talking on the phone:

1.) She's with me while on the phone talking sex with someone she's met, once.

2.) She's talked to me on the phone from where she's having sex with someone (once).

The second scenario above I had two bowel-wrenching climaxes, telling her over the phone just before the first one that I was about to come, which triggered hers and then his. She said it was one of the most memorable of all time. She thought his must have been too, since he unconsciously dug his nails into her bottom. . . . I don't know what it is, but that's so hot! (I would love to talk to another man about her; she's eye-candy and although usually conservative, has her moments, especially since finally joining my wanting to share her.)
 
Last edited:
love chatting with other married about our experiences. desire to explore swinging
 
I always find it hot to read stories other other wives or girlfriends. Do you guys find it arousing that other, single people like me, get aroused from those stories? As a kind of status play, perhaps?
 
I personally enjoy chatting with other men or women about our spouses. the idea of flirting and swapping is a turn on
 
Love talking about my wife

Where do you want me to start.
We been married 35 years. Super sexy czhek 5'8" round ass perfect tits and hard nipples. I love it when she goes deer hunting with me. She just can't wait to get into the deer stand. She always sucks my cock dry. She loves it at night on the cabin. She can't wait to get in the bunk, she starts playing with my cock and wants to suck it again. Gets the precum flowing and rubs it into her nipples. Amazing.
But she only does things like this at the camp
 
an uptick in activity on this board it seems - no complaints here! - count me as well boys

its fun to exchange stories, likes, tendencies etc.
 
Just discovered this thread. This is something I love to do. PM me if interested in chatting about her with me. Love the thought of someone being turned on by her.
 
Wife's past lovers

I am recently married and I love to think about my wife with guys she's been with in the past. Its such a turn on to think about all the nasty stuff they did with her. Also would love to see her with a guy now. Send me a message if you want to chat. I can do it through email or YIM
 
Said it before and will say it again - I LOVE to chat about my wife, hearing others tell me what they would like to do to her - imagining her with other guys, other cocks, sucking, fucking, cumming on them and them in and all over her - more than happy to RP or exchange private messages or via IMs etc
 
I like talking about sharing my slut wife with other guys, shes a dirty cumslut that cant suck enough cock. Pm if interested
 
Back
Top