What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into an argument over religion and politics earlier with a relative. When I said let's agree to disagree we have different opinions The reply was I'm right because it's in the Bible. My response was you're full of bullshit. Not my best response but I'm tired of the crap and I'm no atheist. Then I was told I needed to repent, among other things. Same old bs. So I said it's a good thing you're not the one I pray to. Apparently that was blasphemy.

Getting into an argument over religion and politics earlier with a relative. When I said let's agree to disagree we have different opinions The reply was I'm right because it's in the Bible. My response was you're full of bullshit. Not my best response but I'm tired of the crap and I'm no atheist. Then I was told I needed to repent, among other things. Same old bs. So I said it's a good thing you're not the one I pray to. Apparently that was blasphemy.

Same shit when I converted... I say fuck it!

713b3ca282c5555af4270f9380c2f4de.jpg

Another user told me no one makes fun of redheads where he comes from. Must be like another planet.

Just found out a non-state actor is not an actor at all. Still don't know what it is though.

A delicious scene I just finished writing involving an elevator.. *fans myself*

I'm hoping that a dear friend (& mentor :devil:) was able to take his loved one home from the hospital today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back