Blackmailing Mom and more...(Closed for Cobra_14)

Debbie looked at Janelle who noded and she scurried out of the room and they both heard the door slam close.

Their was a murderous fire burning in Jamelles eyes. As parker took the whip and used it on her. THis was not Janelles first time being whipped but every other time it was for pleasure. This time there was no pleasure. It was only pain. Yet Janelle didn't utter a single sound, and through sheer force of will she held back her tears. Parkers inexperience with the whip helped. Without the proper control he was unable to land strong, effective blows.

Janelle knew one of them would be dead soon, and she doubted that Parker was man enough to kill her. As for Janelle, well she always took care of business...no matter how unpleasant. This time would be no different.
 
After Debbie left, he to left and went into the basement. Most of the basement was full of hanging chains with steel bracelets and many other torturing apparatus, and though he never intended to do this he had no choice.

Janelle was not one to be trusted and was also vindictive, also for turning his mother against him. Once he made sure everything was set, he went back upstairs to get Janelle.

Parker had the downstairs set up for this moment after the first time he saw his mother and Janelle, and his mother was not even aware of it. “I have a little surprise for you Janelle and I bet you’re going to love it.” He told her and didn’t even undo the ropes.

He tilted the chair and pulls it behind hind as he walk toward the stairs. On the way down the chair was dropping from one step to the next till he reached the floor. This couldn’t have been to pleasant for her.

He locks the anklet to her ankle first then to her wrists. He hoist her up till the chair if off the floor than cuts the ropes.

Janelle was now hanging from the ceiling with her legs wide open. Underneath her on the floor was a wooden pole in the shape of a cock, and then he lowers her down on it. He stops when a foot of the pole was inside her cunt.

“You did say no man will ever put his cock in your cunt again. Enjoy yourself.” He told her and walks away locking the steel door on the way out.

“Now where were we? He asked Debbie as he walks into her room.
 
Janelle was so enraged she could have chewed rebar into nails. But she had designed this playroom for her to use with Debbie and some of her other pllaythings. There was no escaping these setups, without assistance....

Debbie was in her bedroom laying on her bed curled up in a fetal position. She was scared that one of the two most important people in her life were going to get seriously hurt. She knew well Janelles wrath, and had seen several people who had committed lesser offenses suffer "accidents" that left them seriously disabled if not dead. Was Parker going to be next?

She heard a dragging sound followed by numerous thumps getting fainter and fainter. She had no Idea what was going on but she was scared. She made her first decision in years. She picked up her phone and called a number Janelle had told her to use only in an emergency.

"Yeah" came a rough male voice Debbie knew well. "Mistress is in big trouble in my house, please hurry!" She said as footsteps approached her door. She hung up the phone and hid it under her mattress, awaiting her fate.

"I believe you were attempting to use this one for your pleasure when you were distracted by hateful words." Debbie was careful no t to say Mistress while every fiber of her being screamed out that she was being disloyal. She took a deep breath and went on, "Which hole would you care to use first?" she asked trying to get the inevitable over with.
 
Back
Top