Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-13-2018, 01:07 PM   #51
wickedpen
Literotica Guru

Shaken by his technique and surprised by his patience she is on for the tour.
She takes a deep breath and smooths her skirt over her thighs as she steps towards the interior of the house.

"You have done nicely" Brittany says as she feels his eyes on her and his cock bouncing in front of him covered with her juices. She wants him and wants to give him his long awaited "orgasm in Brittany" as her friends in high school used to joke when she would talk about guys. She slowed enough to reach back and wrapped her hand around his cock and turned to his eyes.

"I am surprised you did not finish Mike?" she asks as her hand tightens and pulls and pushes slowly.

"I can't wait to see what you have planned" she beams a big smile and releases the sticky shaft.

Old 02-13-2018, 02:06 PM   #52
MLT7
Literotica Guru

"I have learned control, to make sex last as long as possible. But I am sure you will like it Brittany." I said as we walk through the house, and she strokes my cock. I am able to direct her toward the bed room. Once there i pish her onto the bed.

I smile as she rolls over and looks at me. From the angle she is reclining I csn see her wet pussy, he tits straining against her top, her perfect blonde hair covering her face perfectly to enhance her look of lust.

I walk over to her and pull her to the edge of the bed, position my cock and slam back into her.