Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Poetry Feedback & Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-08-2018, 01:32 AM   #551
champagne1982
Dangerous Liaison
 
champagne1982's Avatar
 
champagne1982 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,443
Only when it is obvious are we allowed to feel
the sweat trickling between our breasts
like blood on a pathway leading to a special
kind of hell, a hell with softer Sisyphusian
mounts, the buzzards at the top of each
delicate rise a strange mix of darkness
and pink. Pink like the inside flesh of peach
surrounding the pit, the pit full of a lady's
weapon, arsenic and cloying sweetness.
__________________
Get Carrie'd away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 08:51 AM   #552
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
I keep wondering
ticking over random reflections
of where we're going
to who we want empowered
to who we want to spurn
churn out another wheel crushed man
that didnt understand why the world
hated that he breathed
blamed him for

patriarchy
rape culture
unconciois bias
that his impulses are wrong
his thoughts are wrong
his anger
agression
his existence is an affront on
the march of feminization
crammed down his throat
along with the ritalin
washed down with scorn and derision
that everything he is
is the same as stepping in dog shit
nothing but a disgust mechanism

he sits, internalising
the dissapproval of society
how it is that his existence is
worth nothing
that all he offers is done better
by a woman
that he offers nothing
he is nothing

so decides he might as well take
all the hurt
cram it into a bag of resentment
pull the fucking trigger

the burn of feeling
is better
than the
empty hollow
of nothing

nothing more dangerous than a
man with nothing left to loose
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 03:52 PM   #553
champagne1982
Dangerous Liaison
 
champagne1982's Avatar
 
champagne1982 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,443
Discernment

I have prayed for wisdom and sought
out intelligent companions in this world.
My blessing that I find what I seek
has only been amplified through
the odds being more in favour of finding
the stupid, the fearful, the calloused,
those who are imperviously imperial

The Entitled!

the lazy, the ignorant, the fools
who can't get past the fact that all
they have held dear and tightly
just happens to be Wrong.

No wonder that a frustrated child
finds a way to silence all that keeps
him lonely. His peers, false friends,
insulters (why didn't anyone ever
tell him these are inconsequential?),
the cruel and greedy, their reward

waits in the grave, where their casket
will cost more than the car he drives
to pick up the assault rifle he purchased
on line from the guy who said he'd
toss in a bunch of bullets, for range
target practice, of course. Of course
a 19 year old couldn't raise this
against other people! Of course not.

Does the collective memory of that
collective government forget how
43 years ago last week, the nation
sent 18 year olds to the Orient,
the far east where a completely
different education awaited the youth,
at the business end of an M16.

They trained killers then, now
society has taken over the training.
Killing without discretion
ingrained in children younger
than the ones sent to soldier
and taught to kill with discernment.

Where has the time gone?
Where have all the flowers gone?
__________________
Get Carrie'd away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #554
williamesquire
Virgin
 
williamesquire is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Near the water, Sydney Australia
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne1982 View Post
Discernment

I have prayed for wisdom and sought
out intelligent companions in this world.
My blessing that I find what I seek
has only been amplified through
the odds being more in favour of finding
the stupid, the fearful, the calloused,
those who are imperviously imperial

The Entitled!

the lazy, the ignorant, the fools
who can't get past the fact that all
they have held dear and tightly
just happens to be Wrong.

No wonder that a frustrated child
finds a way to silence all that keeps
him lonely. His peers, false friends,
insulters (why didn't anyone ever
tell him these are inconsequential?),
the cruel and greedy, their reward

waits in the grave, where their casket
will cost more than the car he drives
to pick up the assault rifle he purchased
on line from the guy who said he'd
toss in a bunch of bullets, for range
target practice, of course. Of course
a 19 year old couldn't raise this
against other people! Of course not.

Does the collective memory of that
collective government forget how
43 years ago last week, the nation
sent 18 year olds to the Orient,
the far east where a completely
different education awaited the youth,
at the business end of an M16.

They trained killers then, now
society has taken over the training.
Killing without discretion
ingrained in children younger
than the ones sent to soldier
and taught to kill with discernment.

Where has the time gone?
Where have all the flowers gone?
Champagne1982 your words are so precise
about the killers and the trainers
When I too think about the shadow of imperialism
and its horrid product of violence in the schoolyard
I think back to those hallowed words
'Thou shalt not kill' and the wisdom of
'violence begets violence' and 'like produces like'
We can stoop to blame the crafters of wars these days.
But the very book that gives the problem
also, once commanded the same.
It gives me reason to doubt the truth of the pen
and its might against the sword
Yet your fringed erotic verses
give me hope for the power of the erotic word
to light a flame so bright and hot
to melt that hard impervious edge
down to a harmless shiny hunk
of pretty metal.
Then I think the flowers may do their work
and decay that imperious edge
down to a rusted scrap and then to nothing in the garden
But those flowers work so slow now,
because they engage in property development.

Your poem brought up some themes I have been working on recently about the Sword.
Thanks for sharing it got me back into it
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2018, 01:09 AM   #555
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
I wonder if you have echoes
thoughts that repeat a little
repeat again
run round and round

they touch you again and
again
a
G
A
I
N

and those thoughts
are of putting your fist in the face
of the woman
the man
the person that is
giving you a hard time
that said the wrinf thing at the wrong time

am I the only onr in this
place tthat has
depictions of these things in my head
am I alone when I breathw deep
swallow my rage

and walk on......

I wonder how many preaching peace
understand the violence
or its potential lurking beneath
how many have released it and understand
have seen its impacts
knows deep do wn what they
are capable of
or am I alone
with these thoughts
these feelings
these crawling spiders on my brain

understanding that immunity
comes after being bitten
becoming sick
and understanding
its a choice
how you react to that choice.
nd where it ends up....

But if I cant have this conversation
cant feel the venom and understand
how it feels
how do I know what is real choice
and what is simply emotional disintegration
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #556
williamesquire
Virgin
 
williamesquire is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Near the water, Sydney Australia
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
I wonder if you have echoes
thoughts that repeat a little
repeat again
run round and round

they touch you again and
again
a
G
A
I
N

and those thoughts
are of putting your fist in the face
of the woman
the man
the person that is
giving you a hard time
that said the wrinf thing at the wrong time

am I the only onr in this
place tthat has
depictions of these things in my head
am I alone when I breathw deep
swallow my rage

and walk on......

I wonder how many preaching peace
understand the violence
or its potential lurking beneath
how many have released it and understand
have seen its impacts
knows deep do wn what they
are capable of
or am I alone
with these thoughts
these feelings
these crawling spiders on my brain

understanding that immunity
comes after being bitten
becoming sick
and understanding
its a choice
how you react to that choice.
nd where it ends up....

But if I cant have this conversation
cant feel the venom and understand
how it feels
how do I know what is real choice
and what is simply emotional disintegration
Things that go around and around
the wheels and cd's and record player
the roller-coaster and merry-go round,
sometimes the subway loops around.
Most have tracks to keep them smooth,
yet why do we go round and round,
what is the track that keeps us sound?
Early to bed and early to rise
keeps a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Remember what goes around, comes around,
and stay away from that old haunted house
or its nightmares that will be found around.
But be sure to make your peace with anything
that's real, its love we want to abound.
And just in case you're wealthy and unhealthily found,
here's my cap, its on the ground,
ready for your spare few pound.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 05:11 AM   #557
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamesquire View Post
Things that go around and around
the wheels and cd's and record player
the roller-coaster and merry-go round,
sometimes the subway loops around.
Most have tracks to keep them smooth,
yet why do we go round and round,
what is the track that keeps us sound?
Early to bed and early to rise
keeps a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Remember what goes around, comes around,
and stay away from that old haunted house
or its nightmares that will be found around.
But be sure to make your peace with anything
that's real, its love we want to abound.
And just in case you're wealthy and unhealthily found,
here's my cap, its on the ground,
ready for your spare few pound.
Ready made platitudes
served on a plate of redudancy
going round to stop at a loan of pounds
or dollars
Without the concept of loves opposite
how can we differentiate naive following of dogma
vs conciously directed decisions
based on an understanding that
in the wrong circumstances I could be
a serial killer, or maybe ypu could be....

without a sense of knowing how far
the rabbit hole goes
you're simply a shallow being
grounded in topsoil.
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 09:16 PM   #558
williamesquire
Virgin
 
williamesquire is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Near the water, Sydney Australia
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
Ready made platitudes
served on a plate of redudancy
going round to stop at a loan of pounds
or dollars
Without the concept of loves opposite
how can we differentiate naive following of dogma
vs conciously directed decisions
based on an understanding that
in the wrong circumstances I could be
a serial killer, or maybe ypu could be....

without a sense of knowing how far
the rabbit hole goes
you're simply a shallow being
grounded in topsoil.
I suppose your not wealthy then
O well, I'll have to be content with the discussion then
If love and war were truly opposite
we would have the opposite of an M16
or Howitzer or atom bomb.
The loving opposite of the tank
would be quite a sight to see.
Dogma is the armed forces,
I guess thats why they wear dog tags.
Love is really all around
even in the army
but as an ideal it surfaces on the radical side
like Jesus vs the Romans
and the Hippies vs the American Government in the 60s
I see your point about the rabbit hole,
It isn't really a rabbit hole is it?
Its more like a bunch of negative emotions
and thoughts that have no good outlet.
I can say to be careful of those
because they amount to selfishness
and selfishness leads either to the top
or to the very bottom.
Because selfishness breeds conflict,
then only one can reign supreme.
And even when that becomes the case
age and infirmity brings low anyone no matter of race.
Odds are one will find the deep dark basement or the catacombs beneath
our glorious civilisation
where most can live like kings.
If I was at the very tippy top
I'll tell you what I would do,
I'd take all those nasty weapons and melt them into bricks
to build a massive pyramid;
a monument to peace
and commonsense.
Anyone could help
by placing out those shiny bricks.
Then every teen would understand
the best thing to do with a weapon is to destroy it.
And everyone would know which way is up and which is down
Perhaps then all could see the difference between
timeless wisdom and a redundant platitude.

I've been reading Poe lately and recalled this quote that might be useful.
"Truth is not always in a well. In fact, in regards the more important knowledge, I do believe that she is invariably superficial. The depth lies in the valleys where we seek her, and not upon the mountain tops where she is found." From 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue' in Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems pp127-28
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2018, 04:55 AM   #559
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamesquire View Post
I suppose your not wealthy then
O well, I'll have to be content with the discussion then
If love and war were truly opposite
we would have the opposite of an M16
or Howitzer or atom bomb.
The loving opposite of the tank
would be quite a sight to see.
Dogma is the armed forces,
I guess thats why they wear dog tags.
Love is really all around
even in the army
but as an ideal it surfaces on the radical side
like Jesus vs the Romans
and the Hippies vs the American Government in the 60s
I see your point about the rabbit hole,
It isn't really a rabbit hole is it?
Its more like a bunch of negative emotions
and thoughts that have no good outlet.
I can say to be careful of those
because they amount to selfishness
and selfishness leads either to the top
or to the very bottom.
Because selfishness breeds conflict,
then only one can reign supreme.
And even when that becomes the case
age and infirmity brings low anyone no matter of race.
Odds are one will find the deep dark basement or the catacombs beneath
our glorious civilisation
where most can live like kings.
If I was at the very tippy top
I'll tell you what I would do,
I'd take all those nasty weapons and melt them into bricks
to build a massive pyramid;
a monument to peace
and commonsense.
Anyone could help
by placing out those shiny bricks.
Then every teen would understand
the best thing to do with a weapon is to destroy it.
And everyone would know which way is up and which is down
Perhaps then all could see the difference between
timeless wisdom and a redundant platitude.

I've been reading Poe lately and recalled this quote that might be useful.
"Truth is not always in a well. In fact, in regards the more important knowledge, I do believe that she is invariably superficial. The depth lies in the valleys where we seek her, and not upon the mountain tops where she is found." From 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue' in Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems pp127-28
Just some opinion based thought and pther rehtorical stuff.

What keeps you, and the current society we live in safe from invasion
safe from millions of deaths
safe from the largest scale wars we have ever seen in history?

The threat of physical violence as a defense mechanism, all thise things you just mentioned

What keeps a bully from tearing you apart?

The strength to resist

Love is the oppoaite side of the same coin

Both are a nessecity

Understanding violence and its importance is as important as love.,
Turning away from the understanding of human conciously directed resentment, hatred and violence, creates a sense that every violent though you have is wrong, that everytime you feel resentful of someone else success over you , everytime you want to ram someone because they cut you off, leads to self repression and when people repress their emotions they often explode all ober the wrong people at the wrong time.

The understanding of agression the understanding of rough and tumble play with our kids to teach them restraint and how far they can push things have slipped from the control of masculinity, these are now shameful displays, shunned, neglected, the idea that confrontation is not beneficial is the same as prey animals crying their legs hurt when being chased down by a predator, the same as a prey animal that neglects its own survival instincts.

Am i saying we should bash people to strengthen society, hell no, but understanding the neccessity for confrontation and will to stand your ground , understanding the threat of violent displays and also understanding the nature of violence is integral to being fully functioning.
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2018, 07:49 PM   #560
cherries_on_snow
Literotica Guru
 
cherries_on_snow's Avatar
 
cherries_on_snow is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: gone
Posts: 1,412
Todski, your I keep wondering poem, I come back to. I am struck by your rawness. I do not allow myself that nakedness often. So props.
__________________
Guilty of strolling whilst droll.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 04:03 AM   #561
williamesquire
Virgin
 
williamesquire is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Near the water, Sydney Australia
Posts: 28
The baby cries
not because it has a right to cry
It cries because it lacks the skills to achieve its desire

Desire

The man flies
into a fit of rage not because he has a right to
but because he lacks the skills to achieve his desire

Desire

The youth aspires
to be like the one they admire or choose from free will
because the path of the pioneer is not spread about with desire

Desire

The woman chooses her mate
From the pack that's at hand, or she is chosen by the other
Choice can be cold and considered, or it can be that dangerous desire
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 06:27 PM   #562
cherries_on_snow
Literotica Guru
 
cherries_on_snow's Avatar
 
cherries_on_snow is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: gone
Posts: 1,412
Freefalling

Proximity is the heavy
Gravity for most lives.
But I left. Sexual preferences
Culls options down by half.
But not mine. Financial bonds,
a house, a marriage, friends,
I cried two years
But bought him out.
Each day I'm glad to walk
A path my own. No resentments.
No master. Free to shape
Or be desire.
__________________
Guilty of strolling whilst droll.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2018, 02:42 AM   #563
cherries_on_snow
Literotica Guru
 
cherries_on_snow's Avatar
 
cherries_on_snow is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: gone
Posts: 1,412
Can't live within the other
Shoes. It was too loud.
Toes are worth more
Than proofs. I would
Rather be too sweet than mean.
__________________
Guilty of strolling whilst droll.

Last edited by cherries_on_snow : 02-25-2018 at 05:27 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2018, 04:26 AM   #564
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
What care beyond depths sought
depravity wrought
in the acquisition of hedonism

all that matters
is sweat
cock and cunt and the stench
of sex, to the exclusion of morality

because with out a sense of direction
a sense of purpose
we find solace in the flesh
bound by fanatasy
by wet
by hard
wanton destruction
exluding the fallout
the hangover
the subtle shift of boundaries

drowned out by the sound
of screams

fuck me harder
cries that gasp for stolen breath
hisses between the teeth
trying to breathe through the smoke
of spot fires

feel lust's drip
from the point of honed blades
stuck deep in flesh
lick it clean sugar syrup sweet

scrape of teeth on shaft
gentle ravaged hot breath
fingers seeking a touch of silken water
tounge on buttons that shudder
their electricity

in the clarity
the devouring of soft peach
taking of hard communion
the watching, turn swapping
urging
its tender parts to be flayed
to scratch an itch that
cant be calmed

in that moment when all that matters
is the convulsions of death
the expulsion of bodily needs

all that matters

is you, is them
writhing serpentine sexuality
because for that instant
youre truly free
even when regret tastes like bile
you'll still flush with heat
remembering the duality of
soft and hard.
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2018, 07:56 PM   #565
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
https://youtu.be/4Cp60nQ8xko

https://youtu.be/EXvU8DEbyAw

Orwells 1984 used to be a warning,
Today, its being used as an instruction manual


control your thoughts, control your thoughts
using the moral high ground
to machine gun the word offensive
into you face

and feelings get hurt
because biology is a myth
when I identify as a
rainbow coloured unicorn
and any attempts on your part
to convince me otherwise
will result in a tantrum
and a phone call
to the thought police
that used to be just regular police

stop looking at me
your eyeballs are offensive
you need to check your priveledge

group think meetings in session
so when did you become so problematic
what with your radical claims
that women can become pregnant

I mean who in the right fucking mind do you
think you are
scattering unfettered hurtful comments
and using your
patriarchal scientific mumbo jumbo
to define anything

you're simply a white male
you don't understand them or their way
and since you never will
be kind enough to shut the fuck up

bow your head
take your male priveledge
make sure you dont eye rape anyone
on the way out
as I know thats what those sleazy disgusting things
in your head are for
report to the termination office

your thoughts today
vile rubbish
and so we must act
in good conscionable faith
that everything about you is
irredeemable
i mean just now you thought
that I was a woman because I have breasts
when really I identify as
a lebanese born 6ft 8 asian man
that has pansexual tendancies
with an age bracket that fluctuates between
five and eleventeen
and sometimes i like to dress up as a goat

you forgot my pronouns and so you must
be eliminated
lest your problematic
individuality
god just the taste of the word
makes me want to be sick
starts to spread
people might want to get out of
their own groups
chase their own dreams
their own wants and desires
what a disgrace of an idea

so you must be publically executed
to serve as a reminder
that everything about you
is defined by

Your race
your ethnicity
your gender

and since you are simply a
cis white male
nothing will be lost from this world without you.
anylast words?


Only,
there was a time when the idea of being offensive
to buck the trends of conformitism
was a neccessary component for world change
being homosexual used to be offensive
being transgendered used to be offensive
saying the world was round used to be offensive

that everything you have just accused me of
used to be grounded in truth
you are a man because you presented with
certain attributes, you act in a certain manner
you followed a biological blueprint
and exercised free will and choice
whithin you individual biological context

but I see we are all children now
our subjective whims
must be upheld as rights by all others
and never questioned

unlike a child at play, you wont let them stay a dog in their fictious realm, or are we to now leash them up and feed them on the floor?

is that the next phase in this blind march
to totalitarian social justice?

Everything about me
Every thought I have
Every joke I've uttered in poor taste
Is worth more than the chains
you try to place on my mind.

So go fuck yourself
and any other person espousing the golden hope
of political correctness
It's more a golden shower
The government and its rampant enforcers
are merely pissing on you
claiming its rain.
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha

Last edited by todski28 : 02-25-2018 at 09:03 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2018, 11:15 PM   #566
williamesquire
Virgin
 
williamesquire is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Near the water, Sydney Australia
Posts: 28
Gone but not forgotten

The warrior is gone but his ways linger on
in the shape and the styles of young men.

Co-operative now with high merit.
He past beyond utilitarian limit.

So fight without fighting if you can stomach it
Its just a spectacle now for amazement.

No joy does it find,
Nor valour accrue.
No toughness or learning grow from it.

So fight without fighting if you can stomach it
Its just a spectacle now for amazement.

While I cherish that feminine beauty
and indulge in its soft flowing form
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2018, 07:12 AM   #567
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
Trying to find all the programs aimed
at combating toxic femininity
trying to find out where the programs are
for gifted boys these days

Nothing, nada
the resentment that has festered
has come home to burn men to ash
sympathy is right there
between shit and syphilis in the dictionary
its a mans world so fuck their education
fuck their role models
theyre just wood for the fire

typical disposable
and nothijng more than a nuisance
we need to melt their brains with ssris
look up and those in charge
never down at the backs
that support all that is

and every thi ng we see
every image of men
is a pathetic carciture
a splicing of the sum of our worst parts
as if all we are
is typecast
as utter tyrant
or contemptible clown

our compentancy is merely
a womans opression
and so

when the whole thing collapses
because men arent generating the resources
and taxes needed to subsidize this stupidity
then and only then
will there be any respect
for the billio ns of male bodies
modern civilization
stands upone
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2018, 05:55 PM   #568
champagne1982
Dangerous Liaison
 
champagne1982's Avatar
 
champagne1982 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,443
A Resurrection Of Being

The droplet hangs, its growth what limits its life span,
and then there's the splash, itself made up of droplets.
We've told the biography of that one suspended drop.
From existence in its prime, to a decline, and a bit of sex.

It's the death that's ugly.

Spread thin, exposed to cold on all sides
all movement ceases, the dry air whipping
small fragments of sharp silicate over a face
still in sleep, animated no more. Then freed
to lift high and find a place to sit; and shine
frozen in a puddle. Not really death as biology
defines it, but chemistry tells us that the moment
all molecular motion stops, that is death; absolute
zero is only found in space, we think.

But back to the water droplet. One form
transmuted into another and yet another
like reincarnation, is the change death?
Or do I need to change my definition?
__________________
Get Carrie'd away.

Last edited by champagne1982 : 04-01-2018 at 06:04 PM. Reason: to correct the spelling of "transmuted" from tranmuted.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2018, 08:39 PM   #569
JCSTREET
Literotica Guru
 
JCSTREET's Avatar
 
JCSTREET is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tailwaters of Lake Ontario
Posts: 1,724
endings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusagain View Post
Cad

I wonder what you think I think
when you turn and walk away
that I'm sad to see you leave
what pleasant company you've been

did I find you elegant and chic
or how endearing I found your coyness
and do I think of what you think of me
as you smile and take your leave

wondering if you found me handsome
or whether you found me incomplete
like something the dog brought in
a wife threw out

a scruff that smells like a tramp
with manners picked off the street
well all I think about is my cock
and would you enjoy it like your sister
"each evening you return
neither richer nor wiser"

this is the kind of thought that women have when they begin to realise it's time to end the relationship - brilliant couplet
__________________
STORIES AND POEMS

ďMen are afraid that women will laugh at them and women are afraid that men will kill them.Ē ó Margaret Atwood

The problem with sex in the movies is that the popcorn usually spills.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2018, 10:16 AM   #570
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,805
Spring arrived with a flourish of daffodil trumpets
and for a few days jumped ahead into Summer
way too soon, but much appreciated.
Now she sees her error and remembers the old rhyme
of 'April showers brings forth bowers'.
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 10:55 AM   #571
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
After months of wrestling with things
larger more aggressive and way more violent
than I could have imagined
Iím done, and I canít see any other way
I donít want it this way
but for me the equations are zero sum games
noughts multiplied by negative numbers

my boys will be taught
that girls and women are simply
their direct competition

true fucking equality
If she canít match you
then ridicule her
tare her down like you would a boy
like you would another man
she can open her own door
her own jars
lift her own fucking shit
and if what you say makes her sad
to ducking bad she can suck it up the way you have to
the way you are trained from the day youíre born

the social contract is now naught but sandpaper
in place of toilet paper

if they whine about no one listening to them
laugh spit out they need to earn
every last scrap
same way you do
the vagina privledge is done with me
and I will teach my boys to be done with it

ask a woman to smile itís sexual assault
try to talk to her and she thinks youíre weird
sexual assault
look at her too long you go to jail
sit on the train with your legs spread to wide
jail or fines

stare straight through now
women and girls donít exist to me anymore
and by extension my boys

Fuck their school indoctrination program
the medals of mediocrity and the catcalls of equality
Itís a lie, a subterfuge all they want are slaves
to bow and scrape at their feet becaus vagina

And what worth is there anymore
ask her to cook and youíre a misogynist
ask her to clean youíre a pig
work a 100 hours a week to support it all
till she cheats then thatís your fault too
because you should be more attentive

Itís socially acceptable for women to rip men to pieces
at every turn
And so I say with a heavy heart and
a lot of thought

Fuck it
They arenít worth it anymore

boys
women are nothing to you
bar the full blown competition
for the resources you want

Jobs
Security
Lifestyle
Education

anybody that stands in your way
I will teach you how to mow them down
without even blinking
without impunity
and with all thoughts of what everyone is demanding

Fucking equality!
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 09:28 PM   #572
champagne1982
Dangerous Liaison
 
champagne1982's Avatar
 
champagne1982 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
...
boys
women are nothing to you
bar the full blown competition
for the resources you want

Jobs
Security
Lifestyle
Education

anybody that stands in your way
I will teach you how to mow them down
without even blinking
without impunity
and with all thoughts of what everyone is demanding

Fucking equality!
And the devil's advocate in me asks, "What if your boys were girls?"
__________________
Get Carrie'd away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 10:16 PM   #573
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne1982 View Post
And the devil's advocate in me asks, "What if your boys were girls?"
I have two girls as well as two boys, and well my eldest daughter struggles with masculine dominance and aggression where as my boys stand the tasks like well boys. My daughter still cows from it but she is getting far better at standing her ground in arguements with myself especially when I turn on the asshole. I have done role playing enactments with her from power positions and employ with her the exact same treatment as I do my boys as of the last 3 months she still cries and has a hard time dealing with the emotional scars men inflict on each other as a ways of testing and proving for weakness and the jostling in heirarchial structures, but if society wants girls and boys to be the same I believe that masculinity is as important if not more important than the feminine, since Iím not so good with my own feminine I have decided to teach them everything I know about dominance, physical and mental intimidation, as well as the complete shucking of previous expected social norms in terms of male female interactions,

Basically I have to break my daughters biological hardwiring and enhance what my boys already have, and still I donít know if itís the right thing to do lol, but I see no other way, the social contract is being re-written and so I do what I think is best for their future and hope I donít make serial killers, the trust they have in me is dangerously scary. These are not decisions I have made flippantly, I have been struggling with what to do for months now and it is the only thing that I can think of

My youngest daughter is still only 18months old.

Both my boys are far more advanced in their reading and mathematics than the rest of their classes and both are being held back by the school system currently, my 7 year old has taught himself his times tables up to 15 and the school wonít let him do times tables in class because the rest of the class isnít ready for it.

My daughter is very intelligent but shy and highly empathetic a hard damn combination, and she is being forced into lead learner roles src roles, head of choir, things she doesnít want to do, she has tried to drop them but the school pursuades her to stay in roles she hates because she hates the lime light, she has said she would prefer being co-captain or on the lead learner student body but not the lead learner for her year level.

My youngest is hyper intelligent but also hyper agressive, over the top rambunctious masculine energy the type that is poison in todayís era because it consumes others I.e he over rules people, forces them to listen to him and is usually right, 30 years ago he would have been celebrated as a potential future leader today they want to ram drugs down his throat to shut him down.

So as it stands Iím lost
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 10:36 PM   #574
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,564
I directed this at my boys because society isnít trying to rate women down, itís trying to elevate them above men, and competition drives excellence, so if I can break my boys biological impulse to soften their tone and their mannerisms around girls and women then they will be less held back by the social pressures because itís not boys and girls or men and women anymore itís an individual freefor all and the scales keep getting tipped further away from men and boys, from what I can tell,

But Iím simply a Neanderthal that was born in the wrong era, a stupid fucking man that canít see progress but more a social revolution that is going to stack up hell of a body count, biological hardwiring is not a social construct from my perspective, and so like I say, I just hope I donít raise serial killers.
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #575
champagne1982
Dangerous Liaison
 
champagne1982's Avatar
 
champagne1982 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,443
Y.ou A.re S.omething E.lse (a glosa)

mote:
Why do you have to be so delicious?
You gorgeous, bearded, mind fogging bastard
I rage at you from miles away
Crackling edges of my ire willing you to wake

-from the poem S.omething E.lse (X) by a poet called "Wanderer"

glos:
Why do you have to be so delicious?
No, don't answer.
This is rhetorical and I just want
to crawl through the folds of my white matter
and shake understanding out of my hippocampus.

You gorgeous, bearded, mind fogging bastard
who is always crowding out common sense
you step in and I
am absorbed, rapt attention on those hands,
drummer's fingers I fantasize are here.

I rage at you from miles away
and at last you are answering my call.
My body yearns for your rough touch
and unrelenting rhythms struck against
already tingling skin, on fire.

Crackling edges of my ire willing you to wake
and take me against that boundary and push,
- push me roughly down so that when I plummet
toward land you stand in the bulls-eye
to catch me, and captured I know I'm loved.
__________________
Get Carrie'd away.

Last edited by champagne1982 : 07-02-2018 at 12:27 PM. Reason: for formatting
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.