Secret Affair (close for bankbabe)

MasterKenz2000

Literotica Guru
"Hello, good morning. You have a lovely garden here.* I stop by and admire the colorful plants as you are busy watering them. "My name is Ken, can I snap some photos of you and your garden? I really can't resist beautiful things."
Without hesitation, I took the camera out of my sling bag "Can I come inside? I am a photographer, trust me and a professional one too.. You had such a pleasant smile and if you are lucky, this photos can make you some pocket money too"

"I work for some major magazines and we use to scout around looking for new faces and new talents, all you need is some nice photos and one chosen, you already start making money as a model. That is the easiest job as it don't take much of your time and you earn handsome profits."

OOC... Rebecca Valencia “goes by Becca V” for short. 30 5’6 120 shoulder length black hair perky 34B chest.

“I dont know never thought i was the modeling type even though indo adore fasion and consider myself the “girly girl” type. My husband never rarely compliments me and is always busy at his office. Sure sounds fun what do i need to do first?” I ask. Wearing a yellow spaghetti strap sundress a good 3” above the knees and matchibg 2” strappy heels. Flashing you a warm friendly smile.

I snaps a few photos of you, in the garden as promised and kept repeating beautiful, gorgeous. It only takes 10 minutes to complete the garden shooting and I put away the camera, back into my sling back.
You gladly give me your name, Rebecca Valencia and looks very excited posting and parade before my camera. You begin to ask curiously “I dont know never thought i was the modeling type even though indo adore fasion and consider myself the “girly girl” type. My husband never rarely compliments me and is always busy at his office. Sure sounds fun what do i need to do first?”
"I will present these photos to my client, and most likely you will earned 120 dollars., let's take a break. You will make a lot more but I need to register you with my company first. Just some simple bio data forms and 3 photos"
Handling two pieces of papers to you, and thank you for that glass of child icy water.
I am 6' tall, thick black hair and nicely trim beards and mustache. Age 45 , fix and still look good with a confident smile. "Can we take the profile photos inside your house? The back ground is important."

I say “sure call me Becca V. We have a few other Rebeccas on this street, popular name i guess” i chuckle. Since your papers looked in order, I naively lead you into the house for your interior background shots. You can tell i work out with my toned arms and thighs and must tan abit as my skin tone is tanned, maybe the Itallian in me. With a up beat chipper tone i ask “ok what background would ya like to shoot first? Thinking you just want background and nothing with me.

I follow you into the house, the nice cozy living room. You sat at the coffee table started filling in the forms and excitedly ask “ok what background would ya like to shoot first?"

You had done with the papers while I look around and say impressively, "your house is so nicely decorated. You must have quite some knowledge about interior design. I am sure your husband would had praise you for that. These curtains goes well with the sofa."

I pull out the camera again. * let's get back to work. I need a halt length photo for your profile. Over here, plain background is good to enhance your personality." I snap a few then telling you we also need a full length photo. " Becca, now it is time to post your best. You know, something warm, pleasant, attractive. You can try at the sofa."

" go. Lean over babe,, yes beautiful, " I snap more. "Great job Becca, we need one more picture and it's all done. Shall we take a break and chat for awhile?"

OOC since she mentioned there are a couple other “Beccas” on her street use her last initial as well in posts. Call her Becca V to make her feel special.

I chuckle, enjoying tge attention as you compliment my thin strap short sundress and strappy heels outfit. “We can take a few more before we chat if you would like the attention feeks nice” i say softly. Its with that tone thst you can tell my husband is not around enough.

"Ok, we need a full body shot. We need to get your body measurement right and a full frontal view is just our company policy to employ. All our model has gone though this and they are enjoying it."

I press on when you hesitate in making decision. " come on Becca V, we are not going anywhere if you cannot work along with me. This is just for your profile and your hubby will not find out."

Last edited:
Blushing heavily as I reluctantly agree, as what you said seems to make sense in my naive mind, knowing modeling is about form after all. I slowly drop my light material sundress to the floor and step out of it. Clad now only in my 2” strappy yellow heels and a pair of skimpy yellow lace string bikini panties. I have always been proud of staying in shape, working out daily, and my toned tan body, but now am red faced as my perky firm little 34B chest is on display to a complete stranger.

You did hesitate for awhile but eventually convinced to drop your clothes. You are blushing and shy, pretending to rub your shoulder just to block my view from your naked breast.

"Beautiful, marvelous, more babe, that pantie got to go too. Don't be silly, I have seen hundreds of naked models. There is nothing to be shy." Picking up my camera and started shooting.

"Aren't you proud to have such a well tone body? Those breast are so perky and I can tell you women your age usually has saggy breast."

Snap..... Snap........snap

“My panties too?” I think that odd since they are already skimpy in nature but you talk a mile a minute like a car salesmen, complimenting my body which my husband never does. Reluctantly i slide the panties down my toned thighs and step out of them, really red faced now, clad only in my strappy high heels as you see my totally hairless pussy now on display. “ ummm is that good can i....ummm get dressed now?” I ask face flush but in secret liking each canera snap.

You seem so reluctant to remove your pantie but I guess the statement of 'every model has done that' makes you feel ignorant and silly. It is true anyway that girls on centre spread are already sexy and semi nude.

You are blushing avec you finally peel down your pantie. Stepping out totally naked before my eyes. Damn, my dish is so hard and straining the jeans material.

I snaps a few photo and you ask, “ ummm is that good can i....ummm get dressed now?” You look more relaxing now so I suggest " You are a rare beauty Becca V, I think your photos are already selling. I fad what you need for registration but let's snap a few more for a big client. Lay down on that couch please, yes.... Yess.... More sexy... Place your hand at the bottom and push up your breast a little..... Beautiful.

“Ummm ok but I feel silly doing that” i say. Going with the flow, lost in the kind words and compliments i guess i do as instructed. Laying on my sofa, i place a hand under my left breast. At 34B maybe a bit on the smaller side but mine are firm and very perky, probably due to all my exercises. Biting my lower lip as my mind does race with the thought that I’m just in heels in front of a stranger. Yet i flash soft smiles your way as you snap more pics. Your talk of how i keep in shape distracts me from my obvious nakedness as you talk to me like youve done this a thousand times before.

Things are getting easier as not much objection from you. "One last one babe, kneel on the sofa. Give me some nice view of your ass. Yes, turn around. Come on, bend lower and give us more. Turn your head around and smile."

I sat down next to you as soon as we finished. You try to look for your dress but I stops you "come, sit here and take a rest with me. I am leaving in 10 minutes. You can dress later but let's chat for awhile before I go. Do you have any questions for me?" I tap lightly at the cushion next to me.

I go to grab my sundress from the floor but probably show my naieve nature when at your “only got 10 minutes” statement i leave it be and, just in my heels walk over to you abd sit next to you in the sofa. This gives you an up close view to how perky my breasts are and how smooth and hairless my pussy is. You see i feel a bit silly sittting there naked, however i play it off best I can.

“Who are your clients and how much could I get paid? My husbsnd cannot know, he would be upset if he found out I was doing modeling. He says I am pretty, but just usually empty words before he heads to office, always WORK on the brain. When would i start? May I get dressed now ir is there anything else” i chuckle trying to keep a friendly tone in my awkward state of undress.

You hesitate but obediently sat nakedly beside me. “Who are your clients and how much could I get paid? My husbsnd cannot know, he would be upset if he found out I was doing modeling. He says I am pretty, but just usually empty words before he heads to office, always WORK on the brain. When would i start? May I get dressed now ir is there anything else”

I lean closer and place my arm on your shoulder. " hey relax, I can arrange foreign clients for you, such as the Japanese and Chinese. So your hubby will not know. Poor thing, you are so tensed. Shut your eyes babe and relax. Your hubby should had paid more attention to you." My hand on your shoulder gently massage there, moving to your neck. "Oh dear, your neck is stiff, don't your hubby ever notice it and massage for you?"

I pull closer and my words turn to whisper. "You are so beautiful, I bet he hardly touches you. I can see you need attention badly" reaching out, I squeeze your hand, rubbing slowly up your arms and carelessly brush across your breast. I can see your nipple hardening.

From the light “accidental” touch and exposure my nippls to begin to stiffen. Tense from being naked in front of a stranger but in some way being relaxed by the gentle touches my husband rarely affords me and your words seem to manipulate my thoughts to believe this is common place and to trust your opinion as a photographer. Breathing somewhat heavy in nervous anticipation, little by little beins to calm with tge shoulder massage.

Oh, my cock is straining to get free. It's just a matter of time for me to get this piece of pussy. My mind runs wild as you slowly shut your eyes overcome by the pleasure you so desire.

Your skin getting alive responding to my gentle hand, rubbing your breast and occasionally brushing across your hard tis. I think I heard a soft moan escape from your lips.

Continue whispering into your ears like a charm, hypnosis...." imagine babe, you are making a five hundred every week. You can buy new clothes, new shoes. We can go for expensive dinner that your husband would never spent."

My hand steadily lowered to your stomach, playfully trading your thigh, inner thigh. My finger pushes forward and stroke your pussy, which I already know it is very very wet.

I opwn my eyes and gasp red faced as your fingers brush my bald pussy lips like snapping me back to reality. “I am married maybe I shouldn’t do this” i say softly, pushing your hand away,breathing hard, my perky breasts heave up and down not knowing how to fully react to your touch. I stay seated as my mind sends me mixed messages on the current situation as you again compliment my toned body to reaffirm a comfort level betweenb us.

At last you did fight back to reality but it was too late. “I am married maybe I shouldn’t do this” you protest.

My arms around your neck is holding you firm " don't be silly. I know you enjoy this and you could had stopped me long ago before my fingers reaches your pussy. Stop pretending because you intentionally let me touch you there. You like it do you? I know because it is wet." My words hit you straight at your face and it sounds so true.

I don't even give you time to think as I inch forward, pushing my fingers into your pussy, fingering you hard and deep. "I know you love it, you can't denied." I press my lips at your hard n nipples, sucking and licking without hesitation.

You pull your lips off mine momentarily to boldly comment on the fact how tight my hairless pussy is as you are just able to get two fingers in as they begin to rock back and forth. I try to protest but my breathing is labored which cuts off each sentence mid stride. My body betrays me as i feel myself grow wetter by the second. My mond races again. “What if i cum for this stranger first meeting” i think to myself as i feel myself nearing an orgasm, something missing in my marriage since my husband only usually cares about getting himself off.

I know there is no turning back. I ate your breast hungrily and continue finger fuck you. The action is getting wilder, Harder and obviously deeper. You are responding so well now, raising your hips to meet my thrusting fingers.. "Oh, fuck that pussy, do you like it babe? " I ask teasingly knowing that it is beyond turning back." Cum babe, cum for me.... "

Instinct takes over as i hump your fingers. Your commentson my tight pussy secretly turning me on. The body betrays me as i cum hard on your fingers. You withdraw them with a pop and convince me to take a few more shots with the flush satisfied look on my face. Before you leave you tell me to meet you (where?) for next stage in the process of potentially doing modeling for you. You tell me to wear...

You cum so hard at my fingers, leaving all your worries behind. "Oh, I love this expression." I exclaimed. Picking up my camera to capture some very rare shots. Facial expression off a woman tired and sexually satisfied. You are panting so hard, gasping for more air.

I told you that I have all I need and will register you as a new employee. "I will come back with your photos soon. Once a client had chosen you from those photos, I will negotiate on your behalf to get the best price and a contract to work on. Just wait for my good news."

I pack my things and leave.

Everything was back to normal. It was almost a week and you never heard from me again. You don't seem to remember asking for my phone number.

Then one morning, I come knocking at your door. I have a young pretty girl coming along with me too.

"Hi Becca V, do you still remember me?"

It had been about a week since i had heard anything back from the”modeling agent” so now i was growing upset especially since he had not only seen me naked, but finger fucked me to orgasm as well. I had just gotten out of the shower and was in my pink satin robe when the doorbell rang. I answered and was shocked at who I saw. With a friendly smile, relieved he was at least semi legit, i said “yes i do, any hits from these clients of yours” i say, even tbough smiling, my tone is still rather guarded as i invite you in for some coffee.

"I am here bringing good news to you. You are selected by a silk factory to market their silk products, modelling their silk clothing. We will pay you 50 an hour for shooting and more base on sales of the first 3 months." I assured you it is a good start.

"This is Jenny my assistance. She will help you to change into these clothes." I pointed at the stack of probably 20 or more dresses in her arms.

Jenny smiles"how are you Jayne." Sitting down next to me as you served us coffee.

I prepare the camera while Jenny checks a list and pulls out a red one. "We will start with this."

She walks up to you and help you out off your robe. She would not allow you to wear under garment because that will spoilt the natural curves of your body. " take that off" she insist.

"Hey, just do it here babe, you have about 20 to fit, we don't have time for changing rooms." She speaks to you cheerfully. " Don't worry about Ken, he is seeing naked girls almost everyday" giggling at you.

She strips you naked and help you into the red dress.

Last edited:
Back