Toy Talk and Review

I haven't bought a WeVibe, but I did purchase the Lovense Lush remote-control bullet vibrator directly from their website about two years ago (it was to give an online partner in Canada control of it via bluetooth - how exciting!) Except it never worked. Or rather: it never worked whilst inside me. After much reading, I found out that it was more likely to do with the brand new phone I'd bought which is apparently crap for bluetooth signal. Either that or my pussy is lead-lined. When not inside me, it worked, he could send the signals and it went mad. Slip it inside me and nothing. The connection didn't or barely worked.

So, I still own it - and hope that when I'm due a new phone it might work! But until then, a toy that I think cost me around £120 sits useless. :rolleyes:

Omg! I didn't even realize that could be done. Wow! That would be fun!

Get a power cord and brick that you'd use to say, charge a phone. Just make sure it's the right connecter. Plug it in next to your bed, no one will know.

Well...I have teenagers with no boundries who often think my room is theirs and a husband who detests any kind of toys...so I'm kind of stuck trying to charge on the down low :)

Well...I have teenagers with no boundries who often think my room is theirs and a husband who detests any kind of toys...so I'm kind of stuck trying to charge on the down low :)

Some time ago I found a DIY for a charging station made out of an old makeup box or shoe box. I say we find that tutorial, make it out of an old tampon box and NO ONE will touch it. :D

Some time ago I found a DIY for a charging station made out of an old makeup box or shoe box. I say we find that tutorial, make it out of an old tampon box and NO ONE will touch it. :D

Hahaha..Brilliant! I may just Google that!

Omg! I didn't even realize that could be done. Wow! That would be fun!

Fascinating concept right? There are many toys that have a lot of features that may appeal for whatever reason and many times people are unaware they even exist.
There was one out there that was supposed to simulate oral sex and I was very excited about that, but it fell flat. There are some things that just can't be replicated at this point.
c700x420.jpg

This is a VERY good toy but disappointing in that it came no where close to what it promised.

I'd give it 4+ stars on the tink scale though. :D

Just to add my view on charging.
You can get a lockable case, have a hole for the cable to get in. That way it charges safely.

Hahaha..Brilliant! I may just Google that!

You can buy the Joyboxx

joyboxx

One of the more immediate benefits of living alone, I've found. You can do what you want, talk on the phone to who you want, and openly charge everything that needs charging. Not everyone's solution, I understand that. But it was mine.

One of the more immediate benefits of living alone, I've found. You can do what you want, talk on the phone to who you want, and openly charge everything that needs charging. Not everyone's solution, I understand that. But it was mine.

Sometimes an ideal solution. :) I do have a friend who had company to her single girl apartment and had forgotten she left things out to charge.
Fortunately it was someone that was highly amused by it and it's a silly little story, but could be awkward depending on the company .

An even better solution than the tampon box...but I've got four more years before it is a feasible one. So I may have to scour for some "old school" toys to bide my time :)

Sometimes an ideal solution. :) I do have a friend who had company to her single girl apartment and had forgotten she left things out to charge.
Fortunately it was someone that was highly amused by it and it's a silly little story, but could be awkward depending on the company .

I have a nightstand with an open shelf on which I put a basket. I cut a hole in the back of the basket, through which I fed my charging cable. No clutter, no embarrassment.

BTW... the wevibe is good. Fun ... from a distance... :eek: and I never had any issues related to my phone signal strength when inserted.
However. Sometimes it refuses to stay in. I find it works best when you're wearing clothes, out and about. The clothes keep it in place. And there was that little matter of the lawsuit, when they were found to be collecting data from it. Favorite speed, amount of use, etc. Beware of Bluetooth ANYTHING.

Before Christmas I bought a Loe Luna G spot vibe which is amazing. Normally alone I don't use toys but I sure do now. My first such toy was a Fukuoku finger tip type which I really liked also. Never got around to getting a new battery for it.
No need for the Hitachi magic wand anymore, now it's only used when with my GF (her fav)

L:rose:

I'll have to look these up, names alone sound interesting!

Good to know that the hitachi isn't the end all for everyone! I haven't heard of the Loe Luna before but that looks really nice. It has the same luxury look as my Lelos.
(which are top of my go to list)

Tal you mentioned USB power, I haven't had a problem with power levels with my Lelos but other toys that use usb power instead have lacked intensity.

I've considered buying this brand, but haven't so far as they're very expensive here. But I'm sure I will eventually :D

Fascinating concept right? There are many toys that have a lot of features that may appeal for whatever reason and many times people are unaware they even exist.
There was one out there that was supposed to simulate oral sex and I was very excited about that, but it fell flat. There are some things that just can't be replicated at this point.
c700x420.jpg

This is a VERY good toy but disappointing in that it came no where close to what it promised.

I'd give it 4+ stars on the tink scale though. :D

I can't get my head around how that is supposed to work, based on how it looks lol. But still, a 4+ is good!

I have a nightstand with an open shelf on which I put a basket. I cut a hole in the back of the basket, through which I fed my charging cable. No clutter, no embarrassment.

BTW... the wevibe is good. Fun ... from a distance... :eek: and I never had any issues related to my phone signal strength when inserted.
However. Sometimes it refuses to stay in. I find it works best when you're wearing clothes, out and about. The clothes keep it in place. And there was that little matter of the lawsuit, when they were found to be collecting data from it. Favorite speed, amount of use, etc. Beware of Bluetooth ANYTHING.

Bloody hell, I suppose it makes sense to be wary of all technology, but yeah, way to impose on privacy! WeVibe might be the brand to go to then, on this playing field of toys! Glad it works well for you! #pussyenvy :D

I'll have to look these up, names alone sound interesting!

I've considered buying this brand, but haven't so far as they're very expensive here. But I'm sure I will eventually :D

I can't get my head around how that is supposed to work, based on how it looks lol. But still, a 4+ is good!

Bloody hell, I suppose it makes sense to be wary of all technology, but yeah, way to impose on privacy! WeVibe might be the brand to go to then, on this playing field of toys! Glad it works well for you! #pussyenvy :D

Lelo is top of the line in my opinion, and yes, they're very pricey but I've discovered quality is well worth paying for, though I have a cheap little tossaway that can achieve really good results in only a few minutes. It just lacks finesse

It has dials on the one side, it's not a cock ring though it almost looks like a version of one. The controls are on one side, it's designed to fit nicely in your hand and it does.
Yeah. 4+ but over $140 here I believe.
And it seems like cheating to collect that kind of data. You just know they are going to find a way to market it to focus in on need based want. :rolleyes:

What an excellent thread! I'm so tired of wasting money on toys that just don't work for me. It will be such an advantage to pop in here to see if someone's posted a review on this or that before I click "add to cart."

As a few have said, toys are a pretty personal choice. What works for one may not work for another. That said...

5 stars to the Rampant Rabbit (the metal one) that's been discussed. Other rabbits, not so much. They're loud and distracting, and just no. Spent too much money on other versions. Sticking with the RR for now.

Another very, very good vibe is the Lelo Iris. It has two areas of amazing vibration- at the tip and the base. And well, that just does it for me. Every. Time.

My go-to for a quickie get-off is the Tango We Vibe. It's small, can go anywhere with you, and can be easily tucked away where prying eyes won't be looking.

Anyone have experience with the Key Comet II by Jopen? One friend of mine says it's a must-buy. But that's only one opinion. Now I can ask here and get even more good insight. :)

I think it's the gyrating thing that I find odd. The metal one vibrates, not gyrates. But my new one does, and it's better than the old ball-gyrating one lol.

I also have the wand (but it's Ann Summers own version, not Hitachi). It's so damn powerful (my hand tingles if I use it too long!) and quite loud, and really only for external stimulation (unless you like to be REALLY filled). Because it's mains-powered, that's my emergency back up. I think that the wand is much, much better for couples play.

The Wand comes with attachments, like the G-spot, that fit around the bulbous head. There are even attachments for men.

Also, at Amazon there is an electrical box you can plug it into, and the 'dimmer switch' that goes from 0 to 100mph :rolleyes:

:eek:

The Wand comes with attachments, like the G-spot, that fit around the bulbous head. There are even attachments for men.

Also, at Amazon there is an electrical box you can plug it into, and the 'dimmer switch' that goes from 0 to 100mph :rolleyes:

:eek:

Attachments for men?

OK...um...like what?

Before Christmas I bought a Loe Luna G spot vibe which is amazing. Normally alone I don't use toys but I sure do now. My first such toy was a Fukuoku finger tip type which I really liked also. Never got around to getting a new battery for it.
No need for the Hitachi magic wand anymore, now it's only used when with my GF (her fav)

L:rose:

Leigh, since you mentioned the g-spot vibe, was the Loe Luna you only consideration, or did you look about for others, specifically the Key Comet !!? They have obvious difference (lack of the rabbit ears on the Key Comet). But seeing as I have the RR, just wondering if you, or anyone else has tried the sans-ears Comet? If it works like I've heard and it's purple...wow.

ok, has anyone had sex while wearing a we vibe? we are looking at the fling version, not as expensive, a little smaller and no bluetooth. we would upgrade to the we vibe 4 which is bluetooth, could be fun.

oh, I forgot. we have several glass toys. they are made of Pyrex I believe. we have dropped them and haven't chipped any. we both use them (wife and I) and love them.

MF has found this thread and told me I had to tell all.

Just got home and I thought I was going to have an early night. He has given me homework now, I need to answer this thread before bedtime! Could be a late night!

I have found some things which have worked for me and some not. Will report back soon ;)

Touch by We-Vibe - Good for a slow build up or fast if you haven't got time.

TraceyCox SuperSexRabbitVibe - good to rub you inside and out.

Black travel wand (masssage wand vibrator - USB rechargeable) for when you can't use the mains wand - good for a build up but may need something else to take you over the edge - or use two toys in combination.

Silencer 2.0 (big fat solid vibrator) - gets you wet and helps take you over.

TraceyCox SuperSexTonerBalls - good fun to wear to get you extra wet. Then I find anything works! MF likes to tell me to walk around a lot so that he can then watch me squirm.

We-Vibe 3 - Good for the bath - sometimes takes you over the edge or you may need to use another toy as well.

BodyWand Massager (mains wand) - for when raw power is needed!

I find I am sometimes very greedy and want two toys to help me come (and keep coming). So, then I use the Touch with another toy.

What an excellent thread! I'm so tired of wasting money on toys that just don't work for me. It will be such an advantage to pop in here to see if someone's posted a review on this or that before I click "add to cart."

As a few have said, toys are a pretty personal choice. What works for one may not work for another. That said...

5 stars to the Rampant Rabbit (the metal one) that's been discussed. Other rabbits, not so much. They're loud and distracting, and just no. Spent too much money on other versions. Sticking with the RR for now.

Another very, very good vibe is the Lelo Iris. It has two areas of amazing vibration- at the tip and the base. And well, that just does it for me. Every. Time.

My go-to for a quickie get-off is the Tango We Vibe. It's small, can go anywhere with you, and can be easily tucked away where prying eyes won't be looking.

Anyone have experience with the Key Comet II by Jopen? One friend of mine says it's a must-buy. But that's only one opinion. Now I can ask here and get even more good insight. :)

Oh I'm very glad you like the thread idea, I feel it's something that could be very beneficial yes?
Now, you asked about the Comet..and I'm glad you asked. :D
I have a comet, it's like a beautiful teal blue and it's in my top 5 toys. There are things I really like about it and then there are other things that aren't quite as great.

Things that are on a learning curve for this toy.
It's big. Bigger than I expected, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but you should be aware.

I found that my usual positioning didn't work very well for this toy. I figured that out fairly quickly because my metal g spot toy has the same positioning issue. Try on your knees and use extra lube because the texture on the silicone might cause more friction than you want and that's not going to be fun.

Things I liked:
The controls don't break your fingers like the one on my siri does... tiny little buttons that are hard to press are not what one wants in "that moment" so this is a plus.
The vibrations are pretty strong. Not super strong but definitely not weak. Moderate would be a good description.

The pretty color. That matters to me. I want my toys to be pretty. Silly I know but it matters.

It's buzzy vibrations not rumbly, that's going to be a preference. I prefer rumbly but I do like this toy.

The size means that there isn't a lot of "wiggle room" you're going to hit your gspot and once there, you aren't accidentally moving away. It's intense even with moderate vibration.

It's fast. For me anyway. It went from oh that's nice to ohfuck in a very short period of time.

Things I didn't like so much.

I prefer rumbly but that's a preference thing
I don't like that laying down either on my back or on my stomach makes it nearly impossible to use and it just doesn't fit right.

The vibrations travel to the handle, which is plastic not silicone and you're going to feel it.Your hand might go numb.

Back