what are you wearing for work today?

NGOoRrv.jpg

And another thing, they seem to be in the suburbs so who is she looking at with those binoculars? Is the couple next door getting it on with the curtains open? Is her husband sneaking in the back door of Mrs. O'Reillys house?
Like having a telescope in the city, you aint looking at stars motherfucker.
 
Chitenge dress made for me in Zambia:

5vTAARY.jpg

I felt sorta bad for not commenting on you. You look nice, nice dress. Shoes are cute. I like the sweater or whatever it is. Still don't like those big phones tho. And seriously, that bruise looks like it hurt. Right on the shin.
 
Thank you for the compliments, friends. Made me smile. 😀

No worries, BobaFeta. My response was bitchy. Sometimes I don’t respond well to criticism. Sorry about that. (In your defense, the bruise really is pretty nasty.)
 
Your elevator has no floors. That usually means restricted access. That usually means national intelligence services. That usually means CIA or NSA.

You're quite a lovely secret agent.

No doubt, the NSA's appointed Lit analysis.
 
Your elevator has no floors. That usually means restricted access. That usually means national intelligence services. That usually means CIA or NSA.

You're quite a lovely secret agent.

Thank you. :rose:

You’re right. I’m a spy. Sad middle-age white lady is my cover.
 
Thank you. :rose:

You’re right. I’m a spy. Sad middle-age white lady is my cover.

So do you hook up with guys with names like Dicks Galore?
One of the Bond girls was Plenty O'Toole. That would work for a guy, too.
Octopenis?

Ivan Onatopp?
 
Last edited:
I have the next two days off and am under strict orders to rest so no having to dressing up - except into clean pajamas. :)
 
I'm not currently working (which explains my constant presence in this place) but for home I'm wearing flannel pajama bottoms, a tshirt and a motherfucker of a hangover.
 
I wore a short sleeve business casual shirt, with no jacket, in feb , in NE Ohio because it was 66 already this morning LOL ..

Time to open the pool.
 
I wear regular blue collar work type clothes. Expensive stuff that seriously puts a dent in my budget. Flame resistant, water resistent, etc. Mostly long sleeves on the shirts. I don't care for the specific type shoes I'm required to use, but sometimes I'm grateful for that. I keep a spare set of work clothes handy because I get into my job and sometimes pretty messy stuff. These days they're part of my benefits due to specific requirements/demands of my job description. I still keep my own for anything I might do outside of my job where a more professional look is suitable. I try to get away w/jeans or t-shirt when the place is empty and left to my own devices. Of course, that might offend the under dressed persons in some way.
 
Last edited:
I suggest, “You can always count on me to pleasure myself at my own expense.”

I know... who asked me, right? :rose:
 
Store bought clothes
Fallin apart at the seams
Tea leaf readin gypsies
Fortune tellin my dreams
 
Back
Top