2014 High & Tight Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball

I feel like I have a good team with no dramatic SP but the fact you all must have avoided my neverending cast of OF scares me a bit
 
Hey all I am looking for a quality outfielder and a serviceable shortstop who isn't over 31 years of age.

I have several quality SPs to trade. I'd even be willing to part with Chris Sale for the right OF/SS combo.

Kershaw and Darvish are not on the table. :)
 
And so, the Bobby Abreu experiment (v 2.0) with the Phillies has ended.

Not sure what my Phils were thinking when they invited him to camp, but, in the end, it didn't really matter.
 
Randolph photobombs Girardi

Willie-Randolph-Photobomb.gif
 
And so, the Bobby Abreu experiment (v 2.0) with the Phillies has ended.

Not sure what my Phils were thinking when they invited him to camp, but, in the end, it didn't really matter.

He met the minimum age requirement.
 
Today my Orioles begin the season at home vs the World Champs...

Can Davis hit 50+ HRs again?
Will Tillman win 20?
Is Hunter a 50 Save closer?
Can Markakis and Wieters hit decently?
Is Machado going to be bothered by his injury this year?
Is there anything better then Opening Day?

No, No, No, Yes, Maybe and Boobs.
 
Opening Day and Bryce Harper has already taken knee to the head.

Concussion protocols and 15-day DL, here he comes!


z1X6aeV.gif
 
Found this on my twitter-feed a little while ago. I wonder how early he would have been drafted in a league.


Todd Radom ‏@ToddRadom 10m ago

Satchel Paige & Louie the St Louis Brownie, 1952. Kodachrome by Look photographer Bob Lerner, via @Shorpy pic.twitter.com/zmAq0QeBSr


BkGR1O2CMAAjkUx.jpg
 
Um...am I the only one that can't find where it lists the pitchers' next start?

I feel stupid
 
Vlad Guerrero threw out the ceremonial first pitch at Angels home opener today, coach Don Baylor (who has myeloma bone cancer) was catching him.

The pitch went into the dirt, Baylor turned and dug for the ball and snapped his cancer-weakened brittle leg in half.

Poor guy. :(
 
Um...am I the only one that can't find where it lists the pitchers' next start?

I feel stupid


Look for the '^' to the right of the date on the player's card.

I've no idea which team is yours, so I can't give a precise example.
 
Is it bad I had to start streaming pitchers before the season began?

My ERA is shot this week!
 
Just a head's up for those of you who enjoy watching/listening to baseball games irrespective of the teams playing: mlb.tv seems to have a 'Free Game of the Day' everyday you can tune into. You can also listen to the gameday audio if you just want the game in the background.

Today's game was CIN versus STL; Twins vs. Indians tomorrow at 3:05pm ET.




drinkz!
 
That, friends, is how to end a fantasy baseball week.

Never thought's I'd recover after the opening day/nights era disaster!
 
I will admit to being envious of this kid:



Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 57s ago

“@SInow: #Batkid throws out the first pitch at a Giants game http://wp.me/p33p3O-fSR (via @SI_ExtraMustard) pic.twitter.com/hVjXYBjj1G”

BkuvXbSCMAAJ_n4.jpg
 
Gotham I like the offer. I just am going to stick with him as my DH for now. I got a decent young OF in my last deal.

Of course my pitching has been lights on all season.
 
Back
Top